[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1451302906635.png (413KB, 615x602px) Image search: [Google]
1451302906635.png
413KB, 615x602px
Hey there, really looking for some insight and wisdom from someone.
I basically feel hopeless. I'm a 28 year old male and I was surprised to be gifted 10 months ago by meeting this beautiful young Russian woman. She was traditional, looked like a supermodel and we became best friends and lovers, and lived together for 10 months until our breakup.
We broke up because I can acknowledge and admit 100% that i messed it up. I drank too much, was fairly aggressive at times and was not very loyal. Living with such guilt and regret has been the hardest 3 weeks of my life since the breakup, knowing I destroyed something so great and that had never come into my life until 28 years of age.

My problem is, i genuinely believe I will never find someone as good as her again. Everyone says, even psychologists/counsellers "you will, you just need time" etc etc
but isnt that just fake optimism? example, if you look at the millions of young men who died in world wars, TENS OF MILLIONS died before they even had their first kiss, so what gives me the right to fail, screw up over and over again and be rewarded in turn with something better.
How can I live with the fact/idea that I will never obtain a woman/love like the one I have had before, or moreso how do I convince myself that its possible to receive such a gift again in life (which I know I will not take for granted next time)
Thanks guys and girls.

pic unrelated
>>
bump? Need some perspective on this
>>
nobody? I guess Im right then :( sigh. Ruthless
>>
>>17502064
You posted 10 minutes ago, this is a pretty slow board.
Relax.

Work on yourself and become a man who deserves the kind of woman you like.
Relationships aren't a gift.
You didn't deserve her, and you fucked up.
>>
>>17502064
Does she look like pic, OP? Also, how did you meet this Russian woman? Mail order bride?
>>
>>17502090
She was brunette, and HONESTLY more beautiful than the pic in my OP.
I met her on a dating website, not Russian order bride or anything like that, and she messaged me first.
It feels quite surreal the whole thing, and the experience. Like God gave me a gift, which I totally fucked up and living with the regret is agony, and knowing shes now enjoying another guy.

>>17502083
I know I fucked up, and I know I didnt deserve her, but I feel like something good has ironically come from it. because if it was another relationship where I was not so in love, I would not have learned from my mistakes, but since I have felt such agonizing, life threatening heartbreak and regret from what ive done, I know ive grown and learnt from it?

But it still leaves my question open, isnt it quite possible I will never find the same level of love/ affection/beauty again in my life and how do I live with knowing that I have reached my peak for that kind of experience and fucked it up?
>>
I'll tell you something bud, I was pretty happy with a girl I was in a 4 year relationship with and same reasons as you, I was loyal but I drunk A LOT and was way aggressive with everyone. "It's a turn off from all that dark and mystery about you" she said. That broke up hurt my heart and didn't think I'd meet anyone again.

That was 6 years ago. Now, 29 I feel I've mat someone even better but we have some complications that make the relationship sometimes questionable. But that's not the point.

I found love again and thats what's important. My suggestion ( this is something I've decided on to ) is work out. Get that physique and the ladies should come to you if your confidant enough.
>>
>>17502117
Thanks bro, im working on myself. I put on heaps of weight when I was with her, which she didnt even care about, but im starting to lose it now.
I believe something someone once told me
"Physical appearance helps find the girl but your mental quality is what keeps her"
Im working on both at the moment.
Hope your relationship works out man.
Did you give up the drinking? Where do you live? Im in New Zealand.
>>
File: 147227501842133.jpg (224KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
147227501842133.jpg
224KB, 1000x1144px
>>17502124
me now, not so much of a fatass (OP) but need more work
>>
>>17502124
The pain I have felt from this breakup, especially living with the regret knowing that I screwed up a gift from God (im not religious but just sayin) has been the darkest days of my life. Panic attacks sitting at home by myself in the quiet house that we both lived in. Now im recovering but still left with that daunting question about whether I will ever be so lucky again to have such an amazing woman enter my life and be able to keep her. I know ive learned from my mistakes, but that doesnt guarantee the opportunity will arise again.
But you say you met someone after feeling the same way, so this is nice to hear :)
>>
>>17502128

Better then me atm bud. Im skinny af and needs to put that weight on and muscle, that's why I've started the whole gym/diet thing this week.

Physical appearance does make a difference and if you have the confidence you could approach any girl really. Then it's finding the right one for you, you know?

I haven't given up on drinking but I have cut down and will drink socially. Maybe one or two at home but not crazy like back then. Im from Australia

Also... the fact you had yourself a euro chick is probs the best thing ever dude.

If shit does go down south with my girl ( which is pretty wonky :/ ) I will be going to Ibiza or tomorrow land. Girls there a dardy as fuck.
>>
>>17502141
Pick up a hobby asap ( maybe just gym it. turn that pain around. )

Back with that other chick 6 years ago, to get over the pain, I started learning that Melbourne shuffle and just hit the clubs doing that. Getting me those raver chicks.

But dude, i understand that pain, its rough dude :(
>>
>>17502149
>>17502155
Thanks for the support man, you're a nice guy I can tell.
but are you after the party chicks, or do you wanna settle down? The reason I usually stay away from the nightclubs and stuff is cause it seems to me most the chicks there are hardcore partiers and not really keen on settling down/i.e not really the traditional type, and im a suckre for traditional girls, but not too traditional.
This Russian girl was perfect. She was fairly traditional, an introvert, liked to cook, watch movies at home, but was also really sexually adventurous, but not a real loud mouthed type like I find a lot of the hardcore party chicks to be. I dunno, maybe I find those kind of women intimidating.
You're trying to put on wieght? you should just real tasty junk food like pizza and shit. ;)
that should bulk you up somewhat, and then tone it with weights.
>>
>>17502064
Well desu op, you don't really deserve another chance at happiness. However, everyone should get a second chance. And if the universe agrees with this then the stars will align for it to occur again. Keep up dat hope op
>>
>>17502166

Cheers mang. Just feels bad seeing someone in the same shoes I was in.
Back then, sure I was keen on them party girls but now? Yeah not so much. Just want to settle down. I'm happy I found a girl like that too. I'm positive you'll find someone. Just keep to the "plan" you know? :)
>>
>>17502198
Thanks bro. my email is [email protected]
If you're ever in New Zealand, or wanna chat more, flick me an email mate.
>>
>>17502064
You fucked up son
>>
>>17502223
damn straight I did. I'm only just managing now to live with the regret
>>
>>17502241
Well there are plenty of pretty Russians out there, I'm sure you'll find an even better one, you just gotta look for them in the right places (Russia)
>>
I thought the same but i have managed to meet someone else.

They are not the same as my ex, and they are neither better nor worse (though less mentally fucked).

It isn't really a case of better or worse people, everyone is different, it's just about finding someone special who you like.

Kind of like getting a new dog, ha
>>
>>17502094
>I know ive grown and learnt from it?
Yes, you will do, but it will take time, a few months. With relationship experience, you only get it after the break up, it's a cruel joke, you spend the entire relationship fucking it up and afterwards you're like "what the fuck was i doing that for", and if you hate it enough, you don't be that way again.
>>
>>17502249
Thanks man, I appreciate your positive input.
I know il never find someone like her again, but yea you're right maybe il find someone who has better qualities in other areas, if im so lucky.
I keep thinking though that I dont really have the right to expect someone even half as good, as there are millions of young nice innocent men who died before even getting their first kiss. But il try hanging in there and fight with hope, even if its misguided/naive hope
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.