[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one deal with their best friends getting into drugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1450385269086.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1450385269086.png
806KB, 1001x823px
How does one deal with their best friends getting into drugs? Personally I hate drugs and have no interest. It started with weed, now it's going to acid shrooms and good knows what else. They don't hang as much and desu I don't want to hang with them anymore. They hang out with this big druggy group. Whenever I'm with them they will ask for money etc. I dont give them a cent.There personalitys have changed completely and they just don't seem like the guys I knew before hand. Any advice?
>>
Sounds exactly like the situation I was in a couple of years ago. He overdosed on heroine not that long after. My brother almost overdosed on heroin too, he's got his life on track now though, luckily.
>>
>>17501963
What is it that you're trying to deal with here? Do you want them to not beg for money anymore, or to help them stop, or to end it with them?
>>
Sorry OP, but much like chasing women or making money, once they popped they just won't stop.

They've found something that gives them instant pleasure and for most people that's a trap that can devour years.
>>
>>17501963
I don't know man. It all depends on yer buddy. I went through a cocaine phase. And out of the blue didn't like it anymore. Now I only drink occasionally.
If shit hits the fan, just retreat.
>>
>>17502126
Just how to deal with it all. They literally were mad into gaming and then suddenly went straight for drugs.
>>
>>17502049
Sorry to hear about your friend. Good top see your brothers back on track.
>>
>>17502202
Feelsbadman. I'm going into my last year of school so I'm going to distance myself from them. I can have drug addicts around me when I'm doing exams. Wouldn't help with my drive or motivation.
>>
>>17502225
Thanks for the advice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.