[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a chubby girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 60196.jpg (56KB, 460x680px) Image search: [Google]
60196.jpg
56KB, 460x680px
Hi adv,

I am in serious doubts and would appreciate some of your wisdom.

I recently met online a girl that looks cute and conversations went very well, really clicked.
We decided to meet, and it was then i noticed that she is somewhat overweight. She is aware of it and brought it up in conversation saying it is due to a period of recovering from injury (was a dancer) and depression. she has good proportions and was athletic before. She mentions several time how she started working out again recently.

I dunno what to do here, she might be just saying it. I am athletic myself, and it would bug me to date an overweight person.
Has anyone ever had a success in this kind of thing? How did it work out?
>>
>>17501814
Are you looking for a girlfriend or arm candy? Do you want someone whose company you enjoy or just someone to show off to your friends?
>>
>>17501822
Why are you implying that those things are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>17501822
He may want someone to do.athletic activities with, and who won't have ongoing health problem.
>>
>>17501814
How overweight are we talking? A little, a bit but she looks good, more than looks good, obese?
>>
Are you seriously going to come here and imply that having a THICK gf could in any possible way be a negative?
>>
>>17501822
Not showing off to anyone, humans are attracted to certain features. That is how we are wired. Aesthetics are an important part. It is ok with me if she is really going to work on herself like I do (even much less is still ok, as long as it keeps her in shape)
>>
>>17501814
you can work out together. that way she will be more motivated to work out and you will also bond over an activity
>>
>>17501844
A bit but looks good. That is why I think she might actually lose that extra weight with the right attitude
>>
It's kinda bad that she's fatter than her pics but she got ahead of by addressing it to you. Stick with her if you have nothing better, but don't become exclusive unless she is willing to put the work into the relationship, in other words lose weight.
>>
Happened to me too.
Ballet dancer. Broke my knee. Gained 20 pounds while recovering because I was in pain, bored, couldn't exercise and food was comforting.
After a few months I lost it all. When you're used to see yourself thin and fit, it's almost painful to look at yourself out of shape.

Date her and exercise with her. If you like her personality and you think she'd be pretty if she went back to her original shape, why not.
>>
>>17501856
it is problematic since we live 2hr drive from each other. it will have to be mostly her motivation. Still she seems eager to do hiking, climbing and other vacation-style outdoor activities together
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.