[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you cope with this I did nothing wrong at all my most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (138KB, 750x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 750x899px
how do you cope with this
I did nothing wrong at all
my most educated guess as to why she isn't interested anymore is because she's older by two months thus being a grade ahead.
how my dudes? how do you cope with this?
>>
>>17501709
By graduating highschool
>>
>>17501723
Keksimus maximus
>>
>>17501709
Cut all contact
>>
>>17501723
And learning when it's appropriate to talk to women (Also granted in highschool if it's not homeschool).

>>17501709
PS, what is your age again?
>>
>>17501709
>my most educated guess as to why she called it quits is because of a 2-month age difference
your education failed you OP. if you are both in high school, I could see a 2-year age difference causing problems. but not 2 months. you are looking for excuses.

sometimes people just don't like each other as much once they get to know each other better. it happens.

you'll meet someone better when you get to college anyway.
>>
>>17501709
This is how i would react:

>you know?
No, i don't know. I appreciate that things haven't been the best, but this comes to a complete surprise to me. Why do you feel it isn't working?

>try being friends
I don't feel comfortable being friends immediately. If we can talk this out so we can respect eachother's feelings fully, then i can see us being wonderful friends.

>I dont know
>I'm sorry
I do not know either. I hope we can communicate more completely. I would much rather us talk in person to flesh out what our future relationship holds friend or foe ;)
>>
>>17501709
be alpha, cut contact. she will contact you in a few weeks
>>
>>17501709
There are roughly 3 billion women in the world, and the sad fact is that the vast majority of them are not going to fall in love with you. It is not her job to justify not having those feelings - she's going the extra mile by letting you know and not letting you hope in vain. And it is not useful to think "She should love me - why doesn't she?" You write her off as one of the 3 billion and go on looking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.