[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1424116089056.jpg (3KB, 367x243px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1424116089056.jpg
3KB, 367x243px
I am becoming a shadow of myself.. I met the most amazing dude 3years ago and we fell deeply in love. I, being a fucked up individual, believed that something would ruin what we had or somehow it would be taken away so I ended up fucking up myself. I was just awful. Mentally and emotionally abusive really. I ended things because I couldn't stand being that person and he just kept taking it because he had never loved before. A few months later I got into a car accident (nothing serious) that really gave the proverbial kick in the ass needed to change my fucked up ways. So I went back to my love in hopes of repairing the damage and ultimately becoming one once more. However he was changed, more sore than before and just a totally selfish and short tempered individual. I knew that this was sparked by me so I was parient and understanding. I then got pregnant (accidental and against abortion) my emotions got harder to manage so I had a few slip ups. Nothing mean and fucked up like I had been before but he would react very very strongly to anything I would say. We decided (well I brought it up) that he was just too angry with me and that we should be apart. I then went through the rest (7months) of my pregnancy alone. We messaged a little just for him to have a basic idea of what was going on with baby. I had my boy 7weeks ago now and when that happened things sort of changed for us. His intense anger faded. He was there for the birth and the 4days I spent in hospital. I have been to his place twice (3 with this weekend) for 5 days each time. Things are much better but I cannot share my feelings because his reactions are still overly dramatic. I want to continue being patient and understanding but I feel like I am dying a little inside. I know that I wronged him so I need to take it but to what extent and for how long. When I was effed up I was aware and shared but could not stop myself. He is not aware and he is just defensive if I talk to him about it.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (50KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
50KB, 356x200px
>>17501703
The way you started every sentence with "I" made me feel exhausted 1/3 on the way through because it was making me nauseous
>>
I want so badly to be right for him but I am no longer sure that he is right for me.. I am still madly in love with him.. his touch his smell..
>>
>>17501715
How else should it be expressed.
>>
>>17501721
A summary of the key points presented in greentext form

If you can't figure out this accepted 4chan norm then I'm sorry you're going to have to leave
>>
>>17501728
Okay thanks
>>
>>17501703
Continue to be his little b¡t€h. It's a woman's role
>>
green text it. 4chan has a very short attention span. This isn't reddit. >>17501721
>>
>>17501840
Don't know how :/ and I have always been bad at summarizing. Will probs not post anymore! Danke
>>
>>17501715
is OP a girl?
>>
>>17502052
yes you dumbass how else would she get pregnant
>>
>>17502079
Post is so long and not even broken up into paragraphs. She really expect me to read all that shit?
>>
>>17502087
I am a total newb to 4chan and I be a girl so of course I talk too much. Also not very tech savvy. Won't happen again!
>>
>>17502501
Good job. Now, show tits!
>>
>>17502507
This isn't /b newfag
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7KB, 295x171px
>>17502507
>>
>>17502526
I came
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.