[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a computer expert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0385.png (212KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.png
212KB, 750x1334px
Trying to buy a computer around $350, This is one of the computers I had in mind but i have no idea if this computer would be considered "good" in gaming and working sense
>>
lol

that won't play any games

sorry
>>
>>17501599
No that sucks. Build from here to see what you can do in your price ranger
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
>>
>>17501599
Why is it really bad? I honestly just want to be able to play most games on decent graphics
>>17501606
Thanks but I can't build computers for the life of me
>>
>>17501599
I can build one for you,give you links to everything

The question is,what games are you trying to play?
>>
>>17501599
A quick search yeiled the following:

CPU: ~ 40$
motherboard: ~ 50$
power: ~ 30$
case: ~ 50$

The graphics card isnt specified, but overall it is a 150-250 dollar computer in parts and you're paying for labor in the rest. Also it concerns me you dont have ram, or hard drive whatsoever.
>>
>>17501599
Oh, to play most games?

Absolutely not. If you want to play triple A games on pc that came out this year you should be looking to shell out at least 300-400 alone for your graphics card and cpu, let alone everything else.
>>
>>17501624
Honestly I just want to be able to play games such as the new civ game coming out or mount and blade
>>
>>17501629
Thanks for telling me that you have no idea how close I came to buying it
>>
>>17501638
give me a few minutes anon
>>
>>17501642
Thanks man
>>
>>17501638
If only those games and not something more demanding you could probably get away with 150-300 for your graphics and cpu combined. Another ~150 for power, motherboard. And then another 100 for low end hard drive and ram. Finally another 50-100 for a case, fans and wireless adapter. That is a rough total of 450-750 not including a monitor, keyboard, mouse or os.
>>
>>17501670
And this is considering you build it yourself, which is not that hard, but also not something you mentioned.
>>
>>17501651

This is the absolute bare minimum that I can recommend to play the things that you want to play

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/xQXRvV

Civ Games aren't graphic intensive,and Mount and Blade are optmized well enough to not warrant any extra gpu power

You can also make this a lot cheaper by using an existing hard drive from a laptop or previous PC,although you do have to take into consideration the age of the hard drive.Anything too old and the read/write speeds are shit and should be replaced with an ssd asap

Also,NEVER pay for an operating system,literally torrent windows 7 with the crack by Daz on the pirate bay,fuck paying for Windows 8/10

And to alleviate the cost of this sytem,consider selling your current system.

But even with the 960,it's more than enough to play the games that you want at more than acceptable frames.Don't listen to /g/ and /v/,they want to play shit at 4k with 60fps,which isn't possible on your budget

However,this system will easily get you into modern gaming and take you well into 2020 with no issues
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.