[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.How do I hide my submissive nature from women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: alone.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Hey /adv/

I'm a sexually submissive guy and I have trouble hiding my submissive nature from women. It seems like some guys are so naturally masculine. I have spent a long time developing the ability to be a leader/dominant, but it seems like my natural personality still betrays a lot of elements of submissiveness.

Grills don't like submissiveness, so what do I do? Am i destined to a life of NEETness?
>>
OP here.

I realize I said I was a NEET, but that's not actually accurate--I have a decent job (~50k/year). I just used the term NEET to describe being a loser with no fuckbuddies, rather than literally my employment situation.
>>
>Grills don't like submissiveness
Ha. Some of them do, but they're hard to find.

>How do I hide my submissive nature from women?
Don't. Find someone who you can be comfortable with.
>>
>>17501568
So long as you hide your personality form those you have a relationship with, then you are doomed to be unsatisfied.
>>
>>17501590
>male subs
>hard to find

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what

there's like a 1000000:1 ratio of sub guys to dom women
>>
>>17501590
kek, he'll never find that someone. The world isn't set up so that there's a good match for every person out there.
>>
OP here

Thanks to everyone who posted so far.

Any girls here? I'd like to get a female perspective

bumpety bump
>>
>>17501598
The person meant dom women are harder to find for a sub guy.
>>
>>17501568
Do NOT hide it. You won't be satisfied, you'll be sexually frustrated and you'll be disappointed in your relationship.
Be open with your partner, show your personality from the get-go, or you'll be unhappy and ultimately they will too.
If you're comfortable taking on a dominant role sometimes, then maybe you could explore continually switching roles with your partner so you're both satisfied.
>>
File: magnets.jpg (25KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
25KB, 640x359px
>>17501607
Fucking pronouns, how do they work
>>
>>17501608
>Be open with your partner, show your personality from the get-go
so that they can leave immediately.
>>
>>17501604
I'm a switch girl and I definitely dig sub guys when I'm in the mood. We exist but yeah sub girls are much more common. I agree with everyone's advice, don't hide it as you'll never be fully comfortable with your partner. You might even be able to work with what you have, as in helping a non-dom girl occasionally meet your needs. A lot of girls haven't considered being dominant before, and society really discourages it, so you might be pleasantly surprised with what your partner is willing/able to do!
>>
>>17501630
it's better than leading them on with a fake personality and having them leave you after you've already developed feelings. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>17501633
Girls will do anything when they're in the mood
>>
>>17501649
People will do anything when they're in the mood.
>>
>>17501647
If you can't get anyone with your real personality then faking is the only option.
>>
>>17501655
Not me

Its pretty weird to operate on emotions so strongly like that

Then again I am the sapient half of our species :^)
>>
OP again.

Lots of good information; everyone here has really been very helpful.

I guess my main problem, though, isn't really sexual--it has something to do with my natural personality.

See, in my case (and in the case of a lot of guys other than me) I am not only sexually submissive, but also somewhat submissive by personality.

As I said in the OP, I have developed qualities of leadership, but my natural "softness" still comes out. That is, while I might originally seem to be a really indifferent badass, eventually the lady realizes that my natural inclination is to do whatever I think will make her happy. I'm naturally a people-pleaser, basically.

Once girls realize that, their natural instinct is to take advantage of you without fucking you. They lose all attraction.

What do I do? Commit sudoku????
>>
I know what you mean, OP. I'm more laid back and easy going. Although I'm not sexually submissive, women get the impression that I am.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.