[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting over in a new town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8787878787.jpg (64KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
8787878787.jpg
64KB, 600x411px
Has anyone ever thought of doing this? Just packing up and leaving everything and everyone and just starting completely fresh?

There's so much drama and worry in my life right now that instead of trying to fix the mass amounts of problems I thought maybe I could just completely restart in a new town, deactivate all accounts and change my numbers and emails and just forget it all

Has anyone tried this?
How did it work out?
>>
Wow, I really would like to do that too. exactly for the same reasons, my house is like a theater with all the drama going around there and I really don't need that shit.
I say do it if you're independent and you're life is already shit over here.
>>
>>17501188

Do it anon!
>>
>>17501188
Would you write a note to tell everyone you are leaving? Or just disappear?
>>
>>17501239
Honestly I would just vanish, people would get what happened sooner or later, and writing letters and saying goodbye would just be too hard for me

The idea of running away and starting new is really exciting to me, doesn't make me sad or anything, it's something I think I really want to do, but I just don't know...
>>
>>17501188
Most of the time, location isn't the issue. Moving somewhere else won't solve all your problems. Imo, dropping everything and leaving is the easy way out. If you really fucked up shit that bad where it's past the point of repair, make sure you fix yourself first.
>>
I did it. Nice for a while but gets lonely and boring pretty fast. Plus when you're in a bind you don't really know anyone to help you out because you're new and expendable. Even if you need a ride to the grocery store or a jump start or something.
Other than that, it's really nice to just let go of all of the bullshit. Very peaceful and freeing.
>>
>>17501271
Do you have the money for it?
Don't convince yourself to leave if you can't commit to the process. Last thing you need is an excuse to crawl back to the life you're in now.
Maybe you should evaluate what exactly is wrong with your life before making the jump.
>>
>>17501271
What about your mom? Wouldn't she worry about you?

I think it is fine to leave and start a new life as long as you won't hurt anyone like your mom and dad or best friend or someone, and if you don't have one of those then I'm sorry and I understand why you want to start fresh :(. Where will you move to? Do you have a car? What job will you have in your new city?
>>
>>17501288
Yeah money isn't a problem, been saving up for a long time, have a place I would go to where the rent is cheap and it's nice and clean

>>17501285
My parents are out of state, they moved from this town a long time ago to retire, I would still stay in contact with them I think, all though my mom and I aren't on talking terms as much anymore, long story short, I didn't take the job she wanted me to have.
>>
I did. both parents died and my gf moved from country so i moved to canada and i have a girlfriend and planning to leave roots here, its all about your situation, remember always have legal papers
>>
>>17501277
Not OP here, but I worked on myself for years and made real improvements. Only thing is people still saw me as I was before I did all that hard work on myself. So I left the job, but still run into some who still see me as I used to be. Moving to a place a thousand miles away or more has often seemed attractive. I might still do it.
>>
>>17501188
The problem with going someplace else is that when you get there you're still you.
>>
dreamed of doing that one day

the problem was that i couldnt find a city and i can barely afford to live where i am now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.