[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get your ex back without being a pathetic beta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
Ex broke up with me a little over a month ago. Been going on dates with chicks from tinder and just not enjoying it. I miss my ex, and want to talk to her again. Unfortunately I deleted her off all social media when we broke up.

How can I talk to her again without seeming like a pathetic loser, or is that impossible in this scenario since she dumped me? It wasn't really a bad break up, no one cheated on each other or anything like that, she just said she wasn't happy with me anymore
>>
>>17501046
>Is it possible to get your ex back without being a pathetic beta?
Yes. What isn't possible without being pathetic is TRYING to get your ex back.
>>
>is there a way to get your ex back without being pathetic

Talk about an oxymoron
>>
>>17501073
Can you explain further? Basically I do nothing?
>>
>>17501093
Basically have to wait for them to come back.

You can MAYBE send them a text and say "hey how's it going" and see where it takes you. You have to act really aloof, almost like you guys never dated. Just saying "hey" and asking how school/work is going.

Maybe she'll say she misses you. Maybe she'll barely respond. Maybe she'll send another text 2 months later saying she wants to meet up. It just opens the door open so she'll feel comfortable coming back.

Chances are, she's gone though. But with women you never really know. Sometimes they get turned on if they see that you aren't emotionally effected about the break up and can have a normal civil conversation.
>>
What do you think will have changed that will make her change her mind?

Keep wasting your time and move on with your life. This is just a coping mechanism cause you still don't want to come to face with reality.

She doesnt want you okay? Get that through your head already. I would know cause I've been where you were and these things almost never end well. The relationship won't be what it was. Not even close.
>>
>>17501046
You really can though OP. Just call her up, or better, meet with her in person, and lay it all on the table without sounding pathetic. Tell her that you want her and don't want to give up on her in a manly confident manner. Don't make it sound like you can't live without her; make it sound like you know what you want and it's her. It will likely work depending on the original reason you broke up
>>
>>17501116
>>17501140
Got it. I don't really feel pathetic. It's not really of an issue that I can't get any other girls so I'm desperate. I've gone out with several girls and fucked 2 of them to try to move on but I just don't like any of them. I genuinely liked my girlfriend and spending time with her and I feel maybe she was stressed about some things at the time.

>>17501132
Yeah, I felt the same way which is why I deleted her from all social media, but I'd like to try. Neither of us fucked each other over in the break up and she was crying her eyes out and gave me a hug when she broke up with me and told me she wanted the best for me.
>>
>>17501172
You should probably take some time for yourself.

You don't rebound to another girl to get over someone thats unhealthy. You should respect that the relationship is over. Take some time for yourself and grow as an adult, really think about everything.

When that feeling of wanting to get back together with her fades and doesn't exist. Then and only then are you ready to date again. Till then one night stands are your friend
>>
I think these are girls responding. Typical emotional stuff. Dude, she said she's not happy with you anymore. You want to try to make her happy? How would that be possible? Change who you are? Move on. Your time is better spent elsewhere. She's not the only one that will float your boat. Sounds like a bitch. What did the fucking little princess need to be happy? Fuck that, don't be a douche. I'd slap you if we were in the same room. You know I'm right don't you?
>>
>>17501328
Women play emotional chess. They make a move anticipating what you will do in the next 2 moves.

Sometimes you have to play games. But yeah if they just dumped you and don't give a shit, probably call it a day.
>>
>>17501046
My ex got me back but he's kind of a beta.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.