[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a couple going through separation live together? My soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Can a couple going through separation live together? My soon to be ex-wife and I are separated because she cheated on me and got pregnant, and I hit her and got arrested. It has become very difficult for her financially, shes 2 months late on rent, were having difficulties finding a reliable sitter. She wants me to move back as a roommate but I just don't feel comfortable doing that. Anyone have any experience with such?
>>
Can they? Yes.
Should they? Depends how much you love your ex-wife and your ex-wife's son.
>>
Dont do it you idiot
>>
No.
>>
Lol sure that sounds great. I bet it'll be awesome when the first one of you comes back with someone to fuck,not awkward at all. Or maybe you just never get laid because girls are scared off that you live with your ex
>>
you shouldn't hit anyone

you shouldn't pay for anyone elses kid

not your kid not your problem
take your record and move awy
>>
It's clearly in the best interests of both parties to not live together.

You shouldn't have to live with a cheating whore, and she shouldn't have to live with someone who hit her.

So what if she's in a financial bind? She wouldn't be in that situation if she DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU.
>>
I don't want to go back at all, there are three kids in total. My stepdaughter who is 8, our son who is 4 and I guess now her baby who is 7 months. She has the option of going to fl because my stepdaughters grandparents are willing to help her out with the two girls, and I will stay "here" with our son because I won't let her take him. However, she doesn't want to leave him and wants to stay "here" and be with him. I told her I would send him to visit her during the summer. Ive put up Craigslist ad for a room for rent to help her out and no one is biting. On community Facebook pages I also post it and nothing. I feel like I'm being pushed to move back in, I don't want to. I'm scared she will push me to hit her again. She has a mouth on her and the results of 5 years of verbal abuse pushed me to hit her. I regret it and I don't want to be pushed to do that again.
>>
>>17501149
Nope, not, never. Never-Ever.

If you move back in you will fuck your life up even more and are a massive cuck. I'd rather live in a closet until I got back on my feet than stay with my ex and take care of her bastard child.
>>
Why doesn't she just live with the guy she cheated with? She's gonna be a financial leech off of this guy anyway.
>>
>>17501309
According to her "he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby" so basically it was a smash and dash.
>>
>>17501149
Don't hit her, you stupid fuck.

A divorce is inevitable at this point. The more you hit her, the more the odds are against you. Some judges are good about punishing cheating wives, don't fuck that up by being the physically abusive husband.
>>
>>17501319
The guy's gonna have to pay child support anyway.

But man, what a fucked up life she has.

>3 kids from 3 different fathers
She almost reads like a /v/ meme.
>>
>>17501322
Yeah I know. I'm trying to stay away. Trying to be distant and worry about my son.
>>
>>17501327
Apparently he wants to sign over his rights, also "he threatened her" to hurt her if she filed for child support
>>
you're under no obligation to move in, so don't
>>
>>17501338
Your wife really knows how to pick 'em.

He can't "sign over his rights" unless both biological parents do so.

And you've already hurt her at least once, so she should be used to it by now. This is the life she chose.
>>
>>17501016
>Can a couple going through separation live together?
Can they? I mean, there's no law against it or anything.

Is it a good idea? Usually not. And given what you've done to each other recently, I'd say that goes double in your case. Help out if you feel you have to, but do it from a distance.
>>
>>17501016
I've known people the raise the kid themselves. I'm not sure that's the life you want.
>>
>>17501016
Can they?
Yes

In your situation?
fuck no
>>
Law enforcement here. We talk to the same fucking people over and over again on domestic violence charges. It's people who made the exact decision you're asking about.

Move on, block her phone number and remember that her problems aren't yours.
>>
>>17501016
You're trying to find a sitter for someone elses kid. You are a literal Cuck
>>
don't.
it's her fault she's useless and can;'t manage money and it's her fault she cheater
>>
>>17501611
Well... On the days I don't have my son he's with his mom and sisters.... So I want him to be taken cared of by someone trustworthy
>>
>>17501574
Thank you for your input. Im afraid to go back and I don't feel comfortable being alone in the same room with her. These are the consequences of our actions. I have a criminal charges against me, and she's struggling financially from cheating. I can't go back
>>
>>17501765
That's right, you can't go back. No under these circumstances.

You could, if she's placing your child at risk, apply for custody and possibly get it.

Some people really get themselves in trouble and keep doing so. Was she fucking you while married to her previous ex?
>>
>>17501833
No, she had already left her ex. She was alone then.
>>
>>17501016
Wife cheats on you and has a child that isn't yours. Then gets you arrested and give you a record the moment you lay a hand on her. How can you stand to live in the same walls as her?

Scoop up all your money and earnings and find somewhere far far away from her to start over.
>>
File: 1469820590154.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1469820590154.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>17501016
Big red flag there senpai.

**ABORT MISS- SHIT IT'S TOO LATE, EJECT EJECT**
>>
>>17501016
>She wants me to move back as a roommate

that's the worst idea i've ever heard
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.