[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe I have alzheimers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: brain_slices.jpg (116KB, 472x466px) Image search: [Google]
brain_slices.jpg
116KB, 472x466px
I'm 20 years old, and my memory has been getting progressively worse since high school. I am literally beginning to forget how to spell. I forgot my mum's birthday is coming in like 2 weeks. I forget everything I learn. I can't remember what I spoke about with someone 10 minutes ago. I'm really fucking scared. I'll go to the doc on Monday. Am I overreacting or am I onto something? This ISN'T normal. I'm 20 fucking years old!
>>
That "I'll go to the doc" better mean "I have scheduled an appointment with my doctor." If you do have a brain disease or something like that, your biggest worry should be insurance and how well you can navigate the healthcare system. Obviously 4chins can't diagnose you.
>>
File: you01.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you01.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>17500930
Do you snore?

Sleep apnea can impact memory because your brain gets oxygen starved.

Low testosterone can also cause issues.
>>
>>17500947
I don't worry about the finance part, the healthcare in Europe is fortunately free. What I worry is I have a fucking life ahead of me, yet I feel like an old man. This is sick. I know you guys can't really diagnose me, I just needed to let this out. I'm going to the doc first thing Monday, but he's just a general healthcare doc, he will forward me to the specialized one.
>>
>>17500951
I don't snore, but I actually mouthbreathe. I can't help it, since I can't breath through the nose correctly, without it feeling like it's almost completely full, even though I keep it clean all the time. I don't know about the testosterone part though, I am very skinny, like 185 cm 65 kg, and quite sensitive against my own will. You can make me cry in an instant if you hit the soft spot, not that I want to. Is this due to the low testosterone? Could this be it?
>>
>>17500965
Maybe get your testosterone checked and fix your nose problems. Google Mike Mew. He knows his shit and maybe it'll get you some ideas of fixing your mouthbreathing.
>>
>>17501998
Thanks, I'll get it checked.
>>
you are over reacting anon. does it sound like a great leap that you forget spelling when you havent done it since you got out of high school three years ago. you dont remember conversations 10 min ago cause you werent paying attention. prognosis. atrophy of the brain through lack of use. less weed more books. love you all.
>>
Yeah, this just sounds like you're not trying.

People do this "I don't remember X" bullshit all the time, and it's generally because they're not bothering to focus on the task at hand and are busy thinking of something else. You spelled correctly throughout the entire post, and you remembered your mom's birthday TWO WEEKS in advance. It's not like you totally passed over it.

Spend some time focusing on making your memory important. Write things down. Make an effort to retain details. You'll find it's better after.

Unless you are a bizarre as fuck case, you don't have Alzheimer's. Even early onset only happens at like 40 or 50.
>>
>>17500930
You probably have high blood pressure.
>>
>>17500930
În the same fucking situation but docs brush it off because its too early to have Alzheimer. I have troulble focusing too but the things i forget, simple instrctions, even things im passionate to which i pay obv plenty of attention, even these...fuck man, its scary.
But everone deems it lazinesss, lack of interest,etc. Cant be.

Come Back after the appointment im curious what the doc says
>>
You have a bad memory. That doesn't mean your brain is degenerating, it just means that your brain sucked to begin with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.