[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bringing weed to college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 43149601-256-k231515.jpg (24KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
43149601-256-k231515.jpg
24KB, 256x400px
Hey guys, I'm going to a Calstate school, I have bud with me that I'm putting in a prescription pill bottle and I'm putting that pill bottle inside a gunsafe. I am really fucking paranoid that there'll be campus security with drug dogs and shit on move in day. I really don't know what to expect, I'm not gonna be stupid and smoke in my dorm room or anything. Am I just being too paranoid?

pic not related
>>
> I am really fucking paranoid that there'll be campus security with drug dogs and shit on move in day.

lay off the drugs anon
>>
Yeah no, don't bother, it's not worth it. Imagine being arrested before you finish moving in.
>>
>>17500908
Is getting high really more important to you than your education?
>>
Chances are there are drug dealers already moved into your dorm building. Leave your bud for when you visit back home and have no money because youre a college student
>>
>>1750090
Realistically since you are going to a calstate school, you would more than likely only get a warning, probation or a slap on the wrist if you were caught. With that said, I can almost 100% guarantee there will be no drug dogs and you can easily keep it in your dorm with no problems. Personally i kept mine in my car after a close call during an inspection by my RA about 7 months after i moved in. Honestly, most people do not give a shit, just be smart about it and you will be perfectly okay. And know that my close call was mostly a matter of poor sealing of the product. The big no-no is smoking in the dorms, which you already said you wouldn't. You'll be fine OP take it with you. Or like >>17501413 says there will definitely be dealers a plenty.
>>
>>17501425
Oh and to put it in perspective, i went to a very hard line private school when it came to alcohol and drugs. Thus they have incredibly more strict rules than you will ever find at a state school. A friend of mine got caught not just in posession but in the process of smoking in their dorms. All that happened is that they were kicked from the dorms, not at all expelled or suspended or anything like that. This would be your absolute worst case scenario, which would take a min of 3 warnings at a state school.
>>
>>17500908
This was my first thought when I went on campus. You'll be fine
>>
>>17500908
have you ever heard the phrase "bringing coals to Newcastle"? Look it up.
>>
Don't worry at all. Plenty of people will be bringing weed into the dorms. Dorm room hallways almost always smell like weed. That's just what college life is like at a lot of places. There won't be drug dogs not will there be searches of your property.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.