[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might have a chance with this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (23KB, 272x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23KB, 272x340px
But I'm not sure he's good enough for me. He's very nice and I love his personality, but his life is a fucking mess.

What should I do
>>
depends. people hit their walls, and things change. If your in a position too you can just tell him that. Explain yourself and how you feel. If hes a straight loser and gonna drag you down too, then it isn't worth it.
>>
>wasting almost 90 minutes walking when you could be working at a soup kitchen or learning to play an instrument or generally bettering yourself in non-superficial ways

We all know you're trolling but you're not so hot yourself
sad
>>
File: faeriebutter.jpg (175KB, 900x681px) Image search: [Google]
faeriebutter.jpg
175KB, 900x681px
>>17500909
idk. i might be moving in with him? out of convenience if nothing else. kind of afraid things might happen and end badly. but i need a boyfriend. ugh i'm not explaining any of this well.

>>17500910
wtf are you talking about loser
>>
>>17500971
well you hve two options

1 - move in with him as a roommate and roommate only

2 - get your own place and hopefully date him

moving into a s/o home is hard enough for couples who have a large amount of time together. imagine moving into a place with someone who from your description wouldn't be a good roommate. Now imagine trying to date them at this time too. Its gonna cuase drama and arguments.
>>
File: faeriecanbemean.jpg (144KB, 747x1070px) Image search: [Google]
faeriecanbemean.jpg
144KB, 747x1070px
>>17500983
how often do people actually stay friends with their ex's? that's where i see this heading unless he makes some serious improvements...

i'll try to push him to better himself but if he can't keep up i'll have to drop him :/
>>
>>17501000
Not often, I mean sure sometimes it happens but if I were a betting man id probably say 70% don't maybe even 80%. I should add, I know from what your saying he is a goof life rekt. but don't get this idea in your head that he is required to change for you. You guys aren't dating. Even if your are roommates, besides day to day, building stuff, his life is his and its none of your business. Now if your dating that's fine to give your two cents. But I would recommend telling him you want him to change BEFORE you get in the relationship.

Personally id tell him the situation. And if he changes then date. It sounds like you guys might be better roommates and not a couple tho. Just from what I know so far. Just because he doesn't have ambition and you have this idea that he will change for you, or youll make him change.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 194x259px
>>17501017
Everyone should want to better themselves, right? I just want to help...
>>
>>17501035
yeah I'm just saying that there is a difference than wanting to help and demanding it. Your not doing that, yet. But if you date him only to tell him he HAS to change, that's a little low key passive aggressive. You should just tell him up front. But yeah ideally everyone should want that.
>>
>>17501044
Thanks for the advice. Maybe it's best we stayed friends...

So how do I go about finding a better bf?
>>
>>17501056
Well if your in school that's a start, plenty of guys there. Out of curiosity why do you feel you need a bf?
>>
File: image.gif (76KB, 367x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
76KB, 367x275px
>>17501083
I get lonely but don't want just meaningless sex. Need like a best friend I can have sex with.
>>
>>17501096
Well I would just start with finding new people to hang out with. Like I said school is a great starting place. Aslong as you are realistic (Just like how guys have to be realistic too) then youll easily find that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.