[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to let him know I like online pda (?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 8225-o.jpg (31KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
8225-o.jpg
31KB, 960x960px
This sounds really embarrassing and stupid to me.
I am not the type that puts up everything personal on their social media. I barely even have photos with other people on there and I hide most things I get tagged in.
I also loath the type of gushing some people do on facebook when they get into a relationship.
But seeing how others, and him (my boyfriend) in the past have shared random things that reminded them of their girlfriend, or photos of them together once in a while, telling people about their s/o's success or just publicly appreciating and praising them on their social media profiles makes me wish I had that happen.
He is not absolutely private with our relationship (was actually suggesting first that we publish it) and we have 2 photos up. But seeing how he was in the past makes me afraid that he doesn't like me as much as he did his ex girlfriends. There were vague posts hinting at his love for them at the time and even a poem.
Am I just not worthy of the effort?

I can't really tell him that I creeped on his profile of past months and years and discovered things on there that made me insecure, and now want him to 'advertise me' because I saw other people do it too without sounding like an idiot, can I?

tl;dr

>retroactive jealousy
>no cute gf meme posts

been dating for a year
we both are 19
>>
Social media does'nt really mean anything to men. He probably got bored of facebook and stopped posting as much. It becomes tedious for men more than women I think.

I would not worry about it.
>>
>>17500855
Exactly this. You might not realize it yet, but social media is a "phase" that you grow out of (or should grow out of). I'm 26, and the only social media posters I still see on Facebook are people who never really grew up. That and endless reposts/whining/politics/baby pictures. It's awful. Be thankful his interest is waning as early as it is.
>>
Plus he could have just been tortured by his ex to post shit on facebook all the time. Also ya social media you grow out of.
>>
You look on your facebook, and ask yourself if it really matters. He's probably starting to realize that social media really isn't a big deal.
>>
>>17500871
>>17500876
I mostly have friends on fb who post memes, ironic shit, funny or interesting things that happen to them, and photos of friendly get togethers. The other half uses it for their own advertisement if they make music or other artwork to invite people to events and show their stuff off.
Got rid of the minion/fresh baby momma/emo cancer and it is still alive.
>>
>>17500876
Yeah I think he grew out of it. He posts less. But I don't think it was forced by somebody because it was not just facebook but one of his more private social media accounts.
>>
>>17500898
...he sort of used it for personal venting and collecting pictures

I'm glad this could mean he is more mature though. I just have to get rid of this comparison making me anxious.
>>
>>17500898
>>17500904
yeah I should add and I might get flak for this but, this was me personally..

A real man doesn't need to blast his love for a girl on facebook for the world to see, he doesn't care if other people approve or disapprove of the love or know about it or whatever.

You know he likes you right? He makes sure he treats you right? That's what matters, and if you did break up with him you should expect the same thing from future boyfriends are time grows.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.