[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472164670811.jpg (120KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1472164670811.jpg
120KB, 500x347px
So about three months ago my gf dumped me. It wasn't pretty; I still had feelings for her but she just wasn't feeling it. Three months go by and I don't hear a fucking word from her; not a single text or call or anything and I'm miserable every single fucking day. We go to the same uni and today out of nowhere she texts me and asks me if I'm ok, that I seemed upset today.
Can someone please tell me what the fuck she wants? Does she want to be friends? Does she want to get back together? If she really fucking cared about me she would have texted me at least once in three fucking months
>>
Legitimately ask her "what do you want?"

Anything involving money or a place to stay is definitely a "fuck off"

If she asks about emotional support,kindly tell her that she should be seeking the advice of girlfriends and not an ex boyfriend

If she wants to fuck, then maybe pussy and nothing else
>>
>>17500722
she wants attention.
You dumped her for a reason. Remember than reason.
Ignore the cunt, block her number and move on with you life.
>>
>>17500777
she dumped me, I didn't dump her.
it was a really pathetic breakup too; I said all the usual bullshit like 'I can change' and 'Just give me one more chance ' but she wouldn't have it.
>>
>>17500808
My bad, misread there. Still, she probably had the hots for some dude and he just used her and dumped her and now wants someone to fill her dirty holes for a while until the next attractive guy shows up.
Respect yourself and move on, she would give you bullshit reasons over and over again while you just waste your time instead of finding someone else to share your life with and that won't treat you like disposable tampons.
>>
She probably wants to gauge whether you want to get back together. If she really wanted you to fuck off, she wouldn't have communicated at all. Probably she thought the grass would be greener on the other side, then she found out she's not hot stuff and can't do better.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-24-16-46-46.png (327KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-24-16-46-46.png
327KB, 1080x1920px
>>17500722
>not a single text or call or anything and I'm miserable every single fucking day
>she texts me and asks me if I'm ok, that I seemed upset today.
>Can someone please tell me what the fuck she wants?
Ayylmao
My ex did the same to me but she cheated and always apologized, even when I told her she already fucked up and there's no chance of a relationship again
She probably just wants to know how you're doing, remember she loved and respected you at one point, and probably still does.
I'd take it with a grain of salt.
>>
make her feel like shit, its always makes me feel good
>>
>>17500722
It's because you look like a miserable pussy that won't get over it and she doesn't want her name in your suicide note. Stop being miserable and she won't text. It's been three fucking months dude, get over it. You could have gotten a better girlfriend in all that time you spent being a depressed little shit.
>>
Maybe she actually cares.

If she was trying to do something out of spite, why would she do it 3 months later?
>>
>>17500979
because she's done fucking niggers and now that they are ignoring her she wants attention again.
>>
>>17500722
No no no dude

Just say "hey no I'm good. How're you doin?"

Just act aloof. I did this with my ex and she had a fucking melt down when she realized that I did not care at all. She'd talk about her new boyfriend and I'd just be like "oh ya that's cool, sounds like you guys get along". Then a week later she'd send me 12 texts having a melt down because I didn't give a fuck.

Act like you guys breaking up was no big deal and you aren't mad at her at all. Like you've barely even noticed. Nothing pisses women off more than this.
>>
Do reply at all. Move on. Any other response is pussified, mommyfied, whipped, twatwad worthy. Don't respond to that succubus. Have some dignity with some new trim.
>>
>>17501190
I think sometimes not replyin to a text makes you look butthurt.

Nonchalantly replying can make you look confident. Like they didn't bother you at all.
>>
If you want to drive her nuts ignore her. If she confronts you in person, just say,"we broke up. I'm not looking for a friend, that's what dogs are for." I have nothing to talk to you about." See what happens then. That's confidence not butt hurt. Butt hurt is responding. Not responding is balls and fuck off, I don't care. That's how you should be. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>17501303
I don't know man. I've texted my ex's that I've dumped and sometimes they don't reply. I actually have lost respect for them and thought "lol wow they are bitter".

That's when I realized sometimes it's better to just act like you don't give a shit and you're not mad. Act like you've been fucking hot girls lately and you don't care what happened between you guys.

Another example, my first girlfriend dumped me. I used to text her and she would non chalantly reply. It drove me nuts. It made me think she had absolutely no feelings about our relationship. She wasn't mad enough to not reply, but she didn't miss me enough to be excited with a reply.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Might just depend on the situation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.