[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT. Cant stand normie tastes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472007905872.jpg (44KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472007905872.jpg
44KB, 686x1024px
What is it with normies and the things they like?

Today I was at class and this loud idiot pulled out his laptop and started to hear whatever the fuck millenials call it, Skrillex, that type of shit, who cares, loudly, not even with headphones.

Shit was some of the most sad and pathetic things Ive ever witnessed. To see somebody with such tastes, proud of it and blasting it out loud for everybody else to hear.

I just cant stand normies and I dont know why.

How did they end this way?
>>
>>17500721
you're probably insecure, and feel threatened by them. most "normies" are alright, they just have shit taste.
>>
>>17500747

I probably feel threatened.

Its just that I am amazed that they like... such things, but they've never heard of this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsn4SrnFxUw
>>
>>17500747
>most "normies" are alright, they just have shit taste.
Sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>17500756
Don't be that "guy". Also you probably weren't the only disgusted person in the room.
>>
>>17500756
Do you REALLY listen to this? Or force yourself to listen to it to feel superior? Maybe normies would at least appreciate it if they sat down and listened to it, most people aren't exposed to this type of music.

Anyway I'm bookmarking it and listening to it later.
>>
>>17500789

desu that and nujabes are the only things I listen to these days.

memeing aside, do listen to it, its one of the best pieces Ive ever listened to, listen it from beginning to end, I assure you that the ending will give evoke in you amazing indescribable feelings.
>>
>>17500795
Okay I will!
>>
>>17500721
Put down the fedora mate. Most people have shit taste.
>>
Stop associating it with the normie meme.
Everyone has different music tastes, judging someone like that just because they listen to skrillex is extremely shallow. Hell, the only thing I listen to nowadays is boards of canada and it doesnt stop me from enjoying someone's compant just because they like something I don't.

And just becase someone listens to dubstep doesn't mean they are "normies".
>>
The problem is, when you're complaining about someone else, you're really complaining about yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.