[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize to old friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ first time posting here.

About 6 years ago I cut ties with all of my friends and our social group kinda went in a few different directions.

Sparing the details (long very autistic highschool drama story), I feel that I treated a few of them unfairly. Even though the whole group was toxic and we all spoke ill of eachother at one point or another, I feel I need to apologize to a few of them who probably didn't deserve it.

I guess I need advice on if opening old wounds to try and explain my actions and acknowledge my faults on how I handled things is ever worth it?

One of my old friends I fear has self image issues that I may have contributed to, another was like a brother to me until he betrayed me multiple times and I was constantly trying to be more alpha than him.

Another was a girl that was my everything, but kept me in the friend zone for years seemingly on purpose (who my best friend betrayed me by dating which will not be forgiven)

My aim isn't to be friends with any of these people again, but to at least get things off my chest and see how everyone is doing.

I haven't had friends in the entire 6 years since I deleted everyone from my social media and started ignoring their calls. I felt like I had to distance myself from them, which has matured me a lot, but at the same time I am tired of being lonely with this burden.
>>
No you can't go back to high school.
>>
Just go and apologize, make it an honest apology and treat them to lunch or some coffee. If you are honest about your apology they will have no choice but to simply accept.
>>
>If you are honest about your apology they will have no choice but to simply accept.
++++MOONMAN ALERT++++++
THIS POSTER WAS BORN AND RAISED ON THE MOON THEY ARE A MOON-MAN AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.