[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, me and my girl work at the same place. Recently a co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1470841640795s.jpg (10KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470841640795s.jpg
10KB, 239x250px
Alright, me and my girl work at the same place. Recently a co worker asked if she had a boyfriend and she said yes, I am. So now this dude is trying to be her friend and shit. Offering her rides home and shit. Now, I'm not a control freak or anything, but I don't like this nigga and I don't trust him. He looks at her the way a grizzly bear that just woke up from hibernation looks at a deer with two broken legs. He gives her compliments that she refuses to accept, and he'll flirt with her and she'll flat out tell him to fuck off. I don't like him but she's naive and wants to be friends with everybody. Now, normally I'd beat his ass and tell him to fuck off, but that isn't an option. What do I do, I seriously need help. This dude is like 30 something and she's 19.
>>
call the cops. say he is harassing her.
>>
You're right, the guy's a predator and is taking advantage of the fact that your gf is too young to know men's motives. Whether you're her bf or not doesn't even figure into it for me desu; the guy just sounds like a creep. If you trust her, though, I don't think you have to worry about anything. If anything, report him for sexual harassment tho
>>
>>17500623
>too young to know a men's motive
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>17500623
The thing is though, she's had a few shitty boyfriends, so she's familiar with men's motives. She is just waaaay to trusting. She thinks people are great until they hurt her, I think people are shit till they prove they aren't.
>>
>>17500607
Your girlfriend is trying to get by in the workplace and avoid problems. Sounds like she's handling it fine, though instead of saying "fuck off" it might be better if she says the magic words "you need to stop" (or something to that effect).

This isn't really your problem to deal with, and I would respect her judgment as to when she's uncomfortable enough with this dude to take it to HR/management. I'd only step in if I saw his behavior as being threatening to her. I mean physically threatening/dangerous, not "waah I'm afraid she's going to fall for this older guy who's hitting on her".
>>
File: 1470843772611s.jpg (3KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1470843772611s.jpg
3KB, 125x99px
>>17500647
I mean, I've been fucked over by pretty much every single girlfriend I've ever had. I have a very very hard time trusting people, but I trust her as much as I can trust someone. I'm honestly scared I'm about to get fucked over hard cause I've been in this situation 3 times with 3 different girls, and every time my girl cheated. This girl says she doesn't cheat, but fuck man, I don't know. Everyone says shit and in my experience all you need to get a girl to is get her drunk, high, or remove accountability. I ain't gonna lie, I'm terrified.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.