[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What job fits me? what i like and my qualities >All my options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What job fits me? what i like and my qualities
>All my options don't have need to have a fucking college or you literally to death
>18 now, know 3 languages
>Like all subjects but bad in math
>Witty, really good talker and savvy on stuff in life
>I want to be the guy that have money and needs to convince and talk to people face to face.
Like on the movie "Wolf of wall street"
>>
You can be a sales douche, you wont get rich but you will think you are.
>>
>>17500429
This, or forklift driver. My friend is 20 and making like 23/hour plus benefits and overtime.
>>
>>17500435
holy fuck where?!
I barely make enough to survive
>>
>>17500418
WTF my keyboard is eating letter
>*Don't need to have a fucking college and some of them [that need] you literally starve to death.
>>
Sales

No retail shit. Business to business sales that deals with international clients that speak your languages. Companies that sell shit like business software, IT services, industrial supplies, etc.

If you speak well and dress well you can try to get your foot in the door at the bottom level. You don't need a college degree to succeed here.
>>
>>17500649
that's cool, what i need to do?
my country everyboredy needs to have a university to succeed, i am really good on school soo will be a waste of potential
>>
>>17500661
Where are you from? The states?

If I were you I'd check out temp agencies or wanted boards for major companies - just poke around. Oftentimes they offer internships too.

Look into school, too, for sure - but try and build sales or salesmenship experience on the side (avoid retail, though)
>>
Fucking finance goon.

You talk suckers into giving their money to smart people who invest it wisely.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.