[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I enter a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471658039813.jpg (35KB, 392x431px)
1471658039813.jpg
35KB, 392x431px
This is a bit different frommsimilar threads but I will try to keep it short.

>26
>very bad at opening up
>act rigid and formal most times
>single but interested in meeting.

Here is the issue
>Korean girl from abroad
>meet her 4 times in a year
>after not seeing each other for nearly a year, contacts me through a mutual friend
>go out to have tea, lunch, pool and movie, was fun
>4 months later arrange to meet for lunch and pool
>friend tonight suggests i enter a relationship and show interest tomorrow

I have no ulterior motives as I have a number of platonic girl friends. I dont particularly find this girl attractive but she is nice. I feel it would be terrible to try to enter into a relationship for the sake of it even if im not attracted to her.

For context her English is good enough to be starting an MBA but probably 85% (still accemt and occasionaly isssues understanding).

What should I do? Meeting her tomorrow.
>>
helpbump
>>
Go for it
Fuck her
Then kill yourself
>>
Anyone?
>>
Do you think you're prepared for heartache?
>>
Fuckin do it. See what happens. That way, you get experience of going out with someone or at least trying to under your belt, thus more experience thus more confidence.

Even if you lose, you still win in the long run. Don't be a bitch.
>>
if you like her in a romantic way and think you can be "her guy" do it
if you don't like her in that way then don't do it

simple as that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.