[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 30

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Do most white girls really fuck black guys or Is that just a meme ?
>>
girls

Would you find it funny/cute if when a guy friend you're pretty close with is traveling in your country, and when he visits you he brought your dog some dog treats from his country?

last time I visited her i got her the perfect gift (a stuffed captain america plush doll, she loved it). But I'm really out of ideas for this trip.. I'm going to buy her some American candies that they don't sell in europe, but i also thought it would be kind of funny if I bought some American dog treats, because she really loves her dog.

i know that all sounds kind of cringe worthy, but I just want to see her smile.
>>
>>17500129
I am a guy but it is not cringy for me, it is pretty cool and considerate.
>>
>>17500044
None of my friends ever fucked a guy who wasn't white.
>>
>>17500129
That sounds pretty cute, to be honest. Lovely.
>>
>>17500171
>>17500179

Thanks! I'll do that then :)
>>
File: images-4.png (21KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.png
21KB, 478x308px
I don't want to create a new thread so i'll ask here.
How do i become a more considerate person?
Many times i never think of doing something nice before the moment passes.
Many times people do something for me and i only realize how nice it was after a while and never see them again.

Thanks dog gift guy for reminding me of this.
>>
>>17500215
I'm not sure. I would think the first step would be caring about other people, then eventually you do considerate things without thinking about it because you care about them.
>>
for girls
why do i have to lead a conversation while speaking with girls
why do girls think too high of themselves even though there are not that good
why they are boring and superficial why they knowledge so limited that make me think what should i speak about
>>
Girls:
I broke up with my gf exactly three weeks ago because she cheated on me. She denied it, but I saw her with my own eyes and I'm not 5 years old, so I know exactly what I saw.

I wasn't the ideal boyfriend in the very early stages of the relationship, but for the latter half of our relationship's duration, damn did I try... There were so many changes in her life (she finished college, switched jobs, etc), that I thought the changes I was seeing were purely due to that. And she assured me that that was it... So I thought she still did love me, and she claimed she saw a future with me, and so did I with her (despite the occasional suspicion that something was off), and I even bought an engagement ring that I'd use to propose next month, when I thought we'd have had enough time to get to know each other.

Anyway, I discovered she was cheating on me, told her that I knew, but I didn't tell her exactly what happened (so she doesn't know that I saw her), just that I knew. She denied it, got angry, insulted me and said what I guess was everything she'd been holding on to or what she uses to justify her actions so she can sleep at night and still feel like I am the bad one (and was wrong in most counts... like the fact that she thought my parents wouldn't want me to marry her was completely off). She never found out about my plan to propose.

Anyway, I didn't say anything else and just blocked her for a few days after her tirade, unblocked her, and the day before yesterday, she sent a message... just a dot, as if to check that I had unblocked her. I read it but haven't replied anything.

Not sure if I should forget about her permanently or if I should wait till I have healed a bit more and say something? Part of me would like her to know that I was going to propose... maybe I'd even be open to start over if she showed some initiative/will to change. What do?
>>
>>17500231
I care about them, showing is the hard part.
>>
>>17500285
>maybe I'd even be open to start over if she showed some initiative/will to change

Then again, there's also part of me that doubts I could ever trust her again... I just don't know. I've never been the one to end a relationship before... Never ended in bad terms either... Never had a reason to, actually.

For example, my previous ex ended it with me because she didn't like that I made the decision to go back to school for a graduate degree instead of getting another job and relocating to where she lived as was originally planned (it was a distance relationship). But she kinda understood... I think she just thought it'd be best for us to date people in our respective cities, because she didn't seem to be angry.

This time it was different. I am older, more mature, and was ready to settle, but then I saw what I saw and I cannot unsee it... Not sure if I should take it as a sign that someone out there likes me and I dodged a bullet, or if I should still let her know how wrong she was about me.
>>
Girls, do you think about how men are genetically Superior to you in almost every way?

Not trolling. But knowing we are stronger and smarter and could kill you at almost any time if we wanted to. Does it make you feel uneasy? Does it cross your mind?
>>
>>17500309
Men aren't smarter than women, there are different studies that show that there is pretty much no gender difference in the distribution of the IQ.

>Does it make you feel uneasy? Does it cross your mind?
I don't think that it crosses my mind, ever.
In my every day interactions, it's always "human vs human" and not "gender vs gender".
I don't think of myself as a woman who is interacting with a man - I think of myself as Anonette who is interacting with Anon, with their differences, their shortcomings, their qualities. Statistics are fun, but they can't fully explain the complexity of human relationships.
>>
>>17500285
>>17500308

There's two things about people and change that usually turn out true.
1. People can change
2. People rarely change

When a person cheats it's always based on what they want at the current moment. It is never because of what you may or may not have done. If they weren't satisfied, they could have just left. It was a conscious decision to cheat.

Forget about her. Life's not long enough to be wasting time on people who waste yours. She has cheated and lied and manipulated the situation by placing the blame on you. But the blame is not on you.

It's over, and it's time for something new. Feel free to forgive her in your mind to gain some peace, but there's no reason to talk to her again. You have nothing to prove or show her.

I'm a guy by the way.
>>
Girls
I liked a girl at work but today was her last day. Was planning to ask her out/for number but choked even though I had a perfect opportunity. Will see her again in May but was wondering if she would be put off if I contacted her through facebook? I don't know because its not something I usually do.
>>
>>17500334
But do they pretend to be dumber, because that's annoying, when women pretend to be stupid but they aren't.

It's almost like if they receive special treatment for it!
>>
>>17500336
>It's over, and it's time for something new. Feel free to forgive her in your mind to gain some peace, but there's no reason to talk to her again. You have nothing to prove or show her.

I guess I don't know why, but I wish she'd know that I was going to propose... that I was going to follow through with everything I promised. Just that it couldn't all happen in one day...

But I see what you mean. Most of the time I think: "what good would it do if I showed her the ring?" Because I think of only possible two scenarios:

1- She'd just reply with an "I don't give a fuck"
or
2- She'd try to convince me that we should get back together, and then I think she'd just do it again, because I think it's her nature...

I doubt very much that she'd change. She told me she'd been married before but that she ended it because her ex-husband was too paranoid and overly jealous. But gossip around the neighborhood is that her marriage, and other serious relationships she's had, have ended because of her infidelity.

Any more input?
>>
>>17500387
for girls: what would you feel about getting asked intellectual questions.
>>
>>17500042

Girls, would you date a guy who tells you that he has a very big problem with letting anyone come close?

i have had some things in the past that make me very scared of letting someone closer(kissing, physical contact)

should i even tell this to someone when i start to date?
>>
Where can I find non-sexual love?
>>
> Plan to hang out with a guy and he says we'll 'decide what to do spontaneously'

Does this usually mean something between the lines?
>>
File: image.png (333KB, 800x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333KB, 800x296px
Europeans

Is this candy sold in Europe? I'm trying to figure out which American candies I should bring for my friend. I want to make sure it's something not sold over there already tho.
>>
>>17500421
No, it means xtreme xports.
>>
>>17500044
The vast majority of people stick to their own race which makes it quite jarring when every single advertisement has a black man and white woman never an Indian man or asian man etc. I'm beginning to think /pol/ might be right about a few things but let's not go into that.

For girls

What so you think of stretch marks? I've managed to lose weight but now my arms look like they've been subjected to middle age torture techniques.
>>
>>17500397
Like what lol

>>17500438
Yep we have Twix
>>
>>17500438
>tfw twix's caramel quality went downhill
>>
>>17500449
Like questions that really make you think.
>>
>>17500438
Don't know about eu but it's sold normally here in the uk.

I believe we don't get jolly ranchers or whatever they're called.
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 240x87px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 240x87px
>>17500449
>>17500451
>>17500456

Alright

What about these?
>>
If I'm interested in a woman non-sexually but because they have an interesting personality, what should I do?
>>
>>17500462
try baking you asshat.
>>
>>17500472

I can't bring non-sealed foods. I'm not checking a bag on the plane. so everything has to be sealed in original packaging.

Don't be a fucking asshole, dick.
>>
>>17500476
you could bake there
>>
>>17500465

I feel the same thing for this girl I've gone out a couple of times with. I don't know if it's because I'm still not over my ex, but I just don't feel sexually attracted... she's cute, and all, but I don't feel the desire to even see her naked.

I told her I wanted to be friends, but then she put the possibility of friends with benefits on the table... I told her I'd have to think about it because I've never done something like that but it seems like it always goes wrong in every movie I've seen and she said I should think about it and let her know.

We've kept talking and have gone out for coffee and dinner a few times, we've made out, but I dunno... As of today it's still pretty obvious that she wants the D, but maybe she's just not my type. I don't feel that urge in my loins like I did for my ex...

With my ex I'd get hard just from sitting in her room. Too bad she had to go out and cheat on me...
>>
>>17500462
Sold in uk
>>
Girls:

Why do girls do shit like blow a guy in an alley next to a house party? Like what do they get out of having some random dudes dick in their mouth?

Not even being derogatory here. I've been to a ton of parties this week and it's a recurring phenomenon I'm legitimately trying to understand the motivation for.
>>
>>17500525
They must be drunk.

I had a girl blow me in a laundry room because of booze.
>>
>>17500462
We export a lot of chocolate.

Look at the site of an American candy store in the UK and see what they sell.
>>
>>17500489
I know that feel about getting a boner when you're just around the girl. I can beat my dick three times before this one girl I know comes over and as soon as we start making out I go from six to midnight
>>
>>17500529
Yeah I get that.

But I would imagine that they wake up the next morning like "I sucked off some random dude for no reason, what the fuck is wrong with my life?"
>>
>>17500489
>>17500537

This is fucking weird. Is it an anxiety thing? Because I get that a lot. There are girls I can pound for 6 hours and there are some girls that I can't fuck because the situation gives me this weird anxiety. Idk how to fix it or if its the same thing.
>>
>>17500543
It's a sign from your body.
>>
>>17500548
What does that mean?

Its really fucking my ability to close with chicks
>>
File: 1428936009563.jpg (56KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1428936009563.jpg
56KB, 500x488px
>>17500448
>I'm beginning to think /pol/ might be right about a few things
IT BEGINS
>>
how do i react to a women who's just told me she's depressed? note: this is prob not "real" depression, more likely self diagnosed - but still, i actually wanna sound helpful and not just "hope you feel better soon"
>>
>>17500579
Give her special treatment until she feels better then complain that women get special treatment.
>>
if I don't like black women sexually does it mean im racist.
>>
>>17500589
No.

Nobody likes black women sexually.
>>
>>17500595
oh, ok, good.
>>
>>17500448

>when every single advertisement has a black man and white woman

What dimension do you live in that "every single" advertisement has a black man and a white woman? Or featuring interracial couples AT ALL? Certainly not the one we live in.

>I'm beginning to think /pol/ might be right about a few things

I'm beginning to think that mom must of dropped you on your head a few times too many.
>>
question for girls, especially artistic ones:

Prepare for a needlessly long post, pic unrelated. Having some strain in my relationship with my girlfriend. I work 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off in 12 hour days 7 days a week, in a remote camp that doesn't have wifi. So the two weeks I do have with her I want to spend with her, the weeks I'm working I'm limited to phone calls.

She's an artist and enters in original comic tournaments, it's for fun, she's not paid for her work. She seems to enjoy it and treats it like work though and the deadlines are stiff. The problem is for most of the summer deadlines start or end right on my 2 weeks meant to be with her.

In that span of time she won't talk to me about hardly anything else but this comic, when I want to talk with her about practically anything else. Because of the deadlines I feel bad asking her to spend time with me, to watch a movie or whatever, I feel bad that I even have to ask her to spend time with me and feel like I'm always coming second place to her art. And I don't want to tell her all this and make her feel guilty because it IS something she loves to do. I just feel jealous that its something she appears to love more than spending time with me.

Feels like we're drifting apart in that I have nothing interesting to say to her (all I do is work and on my time off mope) and everything she has to say to me is something I can't keep up with, because I don't read every comic that enters this competition she's in, I can't when I don't have access to it for more than 2 week stints. How do I spend time with her without coming off like the needy little bitch that I am, or making her feel guilty for doing something she's good at?
>>
>>17500608
You should get interested on her interests and help her.
>>
>>17500595

I do.

But then again, I'm a white brit and our women are the worst women in the entire world.
>>
>>17500608
Dont destory her passion you cunt.
>>
>>17500616
.>>17500627

I am and have been for 2 and a half years we've been together, she shares her scripts and drafts with me and asks for advice, I help her with writing or paneling suggestions. She's always telling me how grateful she is to have someone listen. I read every single one of her comics I praise her for every single piece of art she shares, and I am encouraging her to go for college of arts like she wants where her father keeps telling her not to waste her time. The last thing I want to do to her is make her not feel like what she is doing is important or destroy her passion. I just feel a lot like scrap meat while I'm doing it and I want to be with her without getting in her way.
>>
Hey I'm one of the 50 most famous people in America ask me anything
>>
>>17500129
Get treats and candy, it would be good if you got her something too, and not just the dog
>>
>>17500760
would you give me money
>>
>>17500760
Cocaine?
>>
>>17500042
Guys, would you ever want to be with a girl if you knew she had two current boyfriends already?
>>
>>17500812
Why would she be in this situation?
>>
>>17500606
Not him but I would not be surprised to find out that interracial relationships are overrepresented in advertisments. There's a definite social trend towards attempting to normalise interracial stuff, or at least signalling that you care about it. This also ties into the rabid criticism companies recieve if their product is seen as too white (too many white people in their movie, advertisments always showing white couples etc) making the safe route portraying more interracial rather than less. It's not some jewish conspiracy but a result of social trends and left-wing activism. I think it's disturbing.
>>
>>17500824
Let's say she had loose morals.
>>
>>17500840
That is pretty obvious...
>>
>>17500844
Alright, more specifically, let's say she just likes guys a lot and likes having a few to choose from instead of just being stuck with one.
>>
>>17500870
I wouldn't want to be with her as person.
>>
>>17500438
What part of Europe are they in? I know that they don't sell reece's in many parts of Europe.
>>
>>17500812
Nope. I'd actually be pretty disgusted if I found out she was trying to be the town bike.
>>
>>17500812
No, and I'm a virgin.
>>
>>17500215
I think with this sort of stuff you feel helpless to change anything, because you only realise the correct thing to do after the fact and seems like you're perpetually missing the opportunity.

But it is possible to get better at remembering at the time, it's just slow and takes effort.

It can help to go full autist and keep a sort of diary where you write down a brief description of the scenario, what you said and what you wanted to say afterwards.
It will begin to load these responses into your head.
Eventually you'll get to the stage you start thinking of doing the right thing at the time, but hesitate too long.
Then you get to the stage where you say it at the right time.

I have experience doing a similar thing with negative thoughts and dealing with social anxiety, which is similar- kept screwing up then thinking of something more appropriate to think/say/do afterwards.
>>
>>17500812
I'd consider banging her if I didn't think there'd still be spooge in her schniz from a previous guy (I know this is bit unrealistic but it's just a nagging paranoia I get because I'm a germaphobe)

But I'd never emotionally rely on her at all and never let her seek comfort from me, because I know chances are she would (as anyone would) exploit it and get more out of it than I would.

I try not to be but I'm probably sexist as well in this regard, as I think I'd respect her a bit less than I would a guy who has a few on the go.
>>
Girls. How would you feel if your boyfriend started taking an SSRI and lost all libido. My counselor recommends I try it, and I I'm supposed to give it 6 months. Me and gf are long distance, and I've already asked what she thought. I'm worried we'll meet up as usual and I won't be able to have sex and she'll feel unwanted. Idk what to do.
>>
>>17501031
What a waste of bandwidth this post is.

Never post again.
>>
>>17500044

Why do you care? Are you putting together a report?
>>
>>17500617

Dude.. American women are scum of the earth.

British women can't be that bad..
>>
>>17500831
Very well put.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
Im 24 and I dated a 20 year old girl for a month,

After a month she got really distant and told me she just wanted to be friends with benefits. Now she rarely texts me, but once or twice a week she'll call me and ask if she can come over to have sex.

I just don't get it. She rarely ever orgasms. She never talks to me. After we have sex she nearly runs out of my house and goes home without saying a word. She just says "having sex with you is fun and I love your cock".

She's REALLY hot. The hottest girl I've ever been with. I don't get wh she wants to stay friends with benefits, but just ignores me until we have sex, most of which is centered around making me cum.

Any speculation on this? I actually really like her and find the situation frustrating because I'd like to just date her. I'll be sad when she finds a normal boyfriend and stops hooking up with me.
>>
>>17500877
>>17500923
>>17500963
>>17501031
Okay, thanks for being honest.

This leaving the theme of the thread somewhat but I also want to ask girls the same question, what do you think of girls who date 2+ guys at the same time?
>>
>>17501155
If she has a boyfriend she might get a thrill out of hooking up with you.
>>
Ladies,

I just went on a second date with this girl that I really like. She admitted to me tonight that she was also seeing this other guy that was originally from Russia as well. The date went super well, and she's seeing two other guys as well (which I'm not worried about at all). How best do I make myself the obvious choice?
>>
>>17501173
Hmm... I don't think that she does. I checked out her Facebook and there aren't any photos of her with any guys except for her ex who she's told me about.

When we were dating for that month, she was seeing me like every day. Calling, texting and sexting every second.

I figured she's looking for another guy, but likes to have sex while she's looking for a new guy. We didn't date because we have absolutely nothing in common (politics, religion, life goals, ect.). Unless that was just an excuse.
>>
>>17500812
Nope
>>
Ladies, I'm talking to someone right now and she seems really serious about us having a relationship but then alot of times she seems insincere. In other words I feel like she's just wasting my time because I'm not looking for some small fling. Should I just leave or straight up ask her what she thinks.
>>
>>17500606
>What dimension do you live in that "every single" advertisement has a black man and a white woman?
There are a lot of commercials with interracial couples in them. The number definitely has increased in the past year. This may or may not have something to do with a group that is overrepresented in the big six media companies and their agenda, but it is there (usually white man, Asian female or white woman, black male).

I don't even care about those commercials to be honest. It is a slightly disingenuous way to show that you care about diversity imo, but the ones that annoy me are the ones where they make a woman character seem strong by making the male character have no balls and be weak and feminine, likr that one Allstate commercial or I think there was one from Lowe's like it (don't remember since I don't really watch TV).
>>
>>17500244
Girls are shy to man.
If you are having a hard time coming up with something to talk about, chances are they are as well
>>
>>17500285
The trust is dead
That means your relationship is dead

Also

Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>17500525
Not sure.
But id eat the fuck out of a hot chick in a random place. I just like to get girls off though, thats just me. And i dont even need to be drunk.
>>
File: 1471830327368.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1471830327368.png
177KB, 367x321px
Girls:

What would your opinion be on a guy who wore height increasing insoles?

Turbo manlet and considering buying something like Nike Roshe sneakers with large soles and inserting some insoles in the shoe.

It'll prob inc my height by like 2 inches or so, so nothing crazy or noticeable, but it will def boost my confidence.

wat do?

>inb4 accept who you are
a-anon, plz. I at least want to be the height of the girl I'm talking to or I feel like a child
>>
>>17500044
Most of us have or have experimented once we go to college. Some of us switch back others don't.
>>
>>17500244
Sometimes we want to listen. Sometimes guys come on too intense in conversation for us to want to participate due to intimidation. The difference is watching our face when you're talking
>>
>>17500285
As someone who's been where your gf has been I understand why she may have cheated. I don't think you should try to work it out to be honest or acknowledge her. You will never be friends. I don't agree with what she did but I understand.
>>
File: 1447034815645.gif (95KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1447034815645.gif
95KB, 245x245px
girls please tell me if this girl is being introveterd or if i was too stupid, quick creepy, retarded, etc

i recently started going to a new school in a new city and i got a massive confidence and self steem boost

turns out all my classmates were also introverted and akward in their old schools, on top of that most of us are all new to this city, so i've been able to talk a lot and make friends easily, i think i talk with all the guys every day and we all hang out together even after class

the only one that doesn't seem to talk much is this girl i met during the first test to enter school, i often see her alone or only talking to another girl from the class , so i wanted to ask her out so we could visit some places in the city and have fun

my first attempt didn't go well, she told me that she hadto go back to her old city to visit her family

i know this was true because i heard her talk about it with her friend

the other day i saw her with a map of the city, so i told her that im also interested in the city and i would like to visit places

today she gave me a map, i tought it was her map, but it was actually a map she got for me

anyways while i was trying to give the mask back i asked her if she had any plans this weekend and again she told me that she would go to visit her family

im not sure uf this is true,, she did mention in class that her family was overly protective, but im not sure

anyways i decided to go for one last try

so before entering class i asked her

>so after this weekend do you have any free days, to go out?
>she just looked at me in the eyes and said kinda seriously

i'll infrom you about it

so i guess this is the queivalent of "don't call us we'll call you"

after that for some reason, she pushed me while i was walking to class like she was in some kind of hurry even when we were just entering the classroom
>>
>Make Okcupid account at friends suggestion
>Beliefs run on a similar vein to the Libertarian party
>Because I'm indifferent about contraception/gays/whatever the website keeps throwing socialists and tumblr types at me

Short of spamming Ron Paul I have no idea how to proceed
>>
>>17500421
for what I can assume, maybe you don't know each other too well and he wants to know you better before going out in an actual date.
Checking if you are compatible and such.
>>
>>17500812
Nope, I don't want any STDs thanks.
>>
2 questions girls

How unattractive is a hairy back? wings edition
Preferable body type on a guy?
>>
>>17501493
She wanted you to notice her stupid.
Go for it again.

She didnt say no.
>>
>>17500421
Uh ya...
That he is too lame to make plans and is hoping that you guys can get straight to the point and fuck
>>
>>17501553
super unattractive
varies from woman to woman, generally the rule for anyone of any gender is "not too underweight" and "not too overweight."
I think it's safe to say that a medium weight with some slight muscle definition is attractive to a majority of women
>>17501364
>What would your opinion be on a guy who wore height increasing insoles?
Maybe just go with 1" ones. If its more than an inch it might seem a little silly. If i saw my partner/date do that I'd honestly probably pull that "accept who you are" business because if you're going to be with someone long term you simply cannot be wearing insoles all the time, it's impractical
>>17500244
>why do i have to lead a conversation
If you have to completely lead a conversation, that should be a clue that the person isn't interested in you, what you're talking about, or both. It seems like you go into conversation with girls assuming that they think too highly of themselves or are boring, etc. They can probably sense this and don't feel terribly inclined to continue talking to you.
>>
Girl here. I have trouble making friends with girls. Most of my friends are gay men. How do I make friends with girls instead of just acquaintances or colleagues, etc? Why don't they want to be friends with me? I don't like male attention
because I'm asexual so it's definitely not me looking to friend zone straight men.
>>
>>17500042
A little late but I still claim this thread in the brilliance and glory of the Inquisition of Pegasus
>>
File: sponge.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>17501557
B-but i tought i was already noticing her?,i guees i didn't notice her enough?

im usually too obvious because i don't know anything about mind games

>She didnt say no.

Well yeah i guess you are right, i shouldn't give up that easily, im just not used to being this social, maybe im just being too pesimistic, but i also don't want to give myself too much hope
>>
>>17500438
Confirming that it's found in every store in Norway
>>
>>17501585
I have the same issue
let's be friends
>>
File: Crystal_Pepsi20160628.jpg (15KB, 255x597px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Pepsi20160628.jpg
15KB, 255x597px
Sodafags, both old and new

Is this actually worth the hype?
>>
>>17501710
No

Pepsi is also garbage

Vanilla Coke bruv
>>
>>17501475
This is a man
[spoiler]hopefully[/spoiler]
>>
>>17501766
Cant tell if gay guy or fujo
>>
>>17501782
Sheeeit you keep replying to me in all the threads, get a life man. Anyway I meant hopefully it's a guy pretending to be a grill and not a genuine grill talking honestly.
>>
>>17501790
I was referring to you

pls no bully
>>
>>17501796
I'm just a straight guy hoping women don't actually "experiment" with black guys.
>>
>>17501800
Women experiment with animals dude who cares
>>
>>17501805
me
>>
File: 1471665195820.jpg (34KB, 947x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471665195820.jpg
34KB, 947x750px
>>17501800
Some do. Most don't. A lot of sheltered women do stupid shit.

I mean fuck, there's been a number of women who've experimented with fucking dogs but I'm not really worried about a date having done something like that. I can't help but remember that chick who got outed thanks to the efforts of /adv/ and /b/.
>>
>>17501813
There are horses that have fucked hotter girls than you ever will

It doesn't matter my man
>>
>>17501816
She was really cute too
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 750x750px
Well women, what do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>17501816
Story on girl who got outed? She fucked a dog? Fuck is wrong with people
>>
File: 1469259840146.png (30KB, 472x533px) Image search: [Google]
1469259840146.png
30KB, 472x533px
>>17501827
>tfw a dog has gotten better puss puss than you

These are dark times
>>
>>17501831
It's not my fault men don't expect much.
>>
File: 1462668571840.png (183KB, 1036x637px) Image search: [Google]
1462668571840.png
183KB, 1036x637px
>>17501835
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Rahsarah91

RAH RAH OH RA RA
>>
>>17501816
Something about a woman fucking black guys just really rubs me the wrong way. They can fuck who they want of course, but I wouldn't want to date one and that's the real issue for me. You just can't know a woman's sexual history 100% so there's always going to be that nagging doubt.
>>
Women, what do you mean by boring? What do you find boring in a man? A conversation? An event?

I hear the word boring thrown around with such consistancy i'm honestly sick to death of hearing it, it's like we've all swung towards entertainment being the only thing that matters and it feels like you have to constantly put on a performance.
>>
>>17501932
Unable to hold a conversation
Talks only about himself/something he's interested in and makes no effort to make sure I'm actually engaged
Unable to read cues that I'm not engaged in the conversation and act accordingly
Just has nothing to fucking say

Don't act like you don't know what boring is. Boring is boring.
>>
>>17501082
I'm back for you sweetie.

>>17501069
I have a female friend who's (now ex) boyfriend was depressed and was recommended anti-depressants. He never took them because he was afraid it would affect his sex drive.
She just wanted him to be happy and thought it was bizarre and self-defeating that he would value his sexual performance over his own happiness.
It made her unhappy and reduced her respect for him.

That said, I know that being a good lover is a point of self-esteem and if you're feeling low you want to cling on to anything you have.

Additionally, anti-depressants are statistically a crock of shit. Try cognitive behavioural therapy, even by yourself from a book.
>>
>>17501947
Maybe my perception is warped because of the channels I hear this stuff, should probably be a bit more mindful..

Thank you for the answer.
>>
>>17501109

Well, imagine the worst of american women, women at radical man-hating feminists on a college campus in LA;
>Blame men for everything.
>Really just fucking hates men.
>Literally sticks there nose up at people.
>Sacrificed their sense of humour to Lucifer himself, just to look more mature. "Grow up" to anyone smiling. How dare they?
>Thinks they are better than anyone.
>Somehow always a victim and nothing is their fault.
>Blames "nice guys" because she fucked some ghetto rat with a thousand tattoos and a criminal record and surprisingly, it ended badly for her. All men are the problem, they're either upfront about the fact they are a problem, or they're "nice guys", no no no, women can't have bad taste in men, can they?
>Simultaneously goes out of their way to shame and discourage chivalry as sexist, while expecting it from men.
>Literally any excuse to lash out at men.
>Real niggers of the gender world.

The only difference is, american girls at least look pretty on the outside.
You got blond-ass bimbos.
We got overweight hamplanets with red hair, the feminist fish mouth, comically large glasses, and a massive "bitch" face like their face got permanently paralysed the first time they heard a woman in the kitchen joke (but it's completely okay to say "men are all pigs who just want one thing".

I'm not shitting you, I've described literally, without exception, every white British girl under 40 ever.
The ones over 40 tend to chill a bit.
But we're better off with immigrant women (Still against refugees though, because they only seem to take in "14 year old" Jamal with a beard).
>>
>>17501992

>Be me
>Bump into these types of cunts all the time at college.
>Have my grillfriend near by.
>Force myself up on and start feeling her up and kissing her neck right in front of them.
>Then when I push her away and turn my back on her and laugh. (She hates these cunts too and plays along).

Oh man I have gotta the best reactions from those cunts.
>>
>>17501610
not even worth my slowpoke
>>
>>17501015
Nice advice, thanks.
>>
>>17502005
I don't know what it is with these types but they just hate natural male and female interaction and its fucking hilarious.
>>
Is it safe to assume he is not interested? I added a coworker on facebook and sent him a message which he replied. Now he has been all quiet but wouldn't he say something if he were interested? He seems like it at work, being nice to me, sending me messages at work via skype with hearts on them, asking everything about me, giving me rides home and complaining how he's going to be bored during weekend (and probably going to see a movie on his own) and wondering what I am going to do.

So if he were really interested, wouldn't he come talk to me on facebook? Can't go pushing on this too much because of work.
>>
>>17501831
If you don't like it, start loving dick, hun.
>>
Girls.

What do you think about ass-hair on guys? What do you think about YOUR ass-hair?

Don't know if I should shave it or not.
>>
>>17502289
Don't let woman dictate everything in your life, having a few hairs in your butt is natural. Grow a pair and learn to accept yourself.
>>
>>17502152

It's because they are only and jealous
>>
>>17501932
Agree with the other reply. Come on, you have to realize that boring doesn't mean "he doesn't juggle and do magic tricks when we're waiting in line".
It means not having any opinions, not having any interests that you can discuss indefinitely, not having anything to contribute to conversations, not having a sense of humor, being bland and giving the impression that you have no personality, no inner life, and no aspirations beyond getting your dick wet.
>>
>>17502289
I actually find it cute, but I have a soft spot for bodyhair in general. I don't like shaved men, shaved skin has such a naked look that is different from naturally (virtually) hairless skin, rather like a plucked chicken. Not attractive (to me).

My asshair doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't care much about shaving it off either, it's just a tuft of hair anyway. I would shave my ass in a heartbeat for a partner, pussy not so much.
>>
>>17502289
I'm completely shaved, head to toe, with laser.
Not a big fan of hair on myself.

On guys, I find it pretty hot. As long as you keep your pubes trimmed, I don't care.
>>
>>17500812
Honestly I might go for it as a fling. She sounds confident and desirable which is nice.
>>
>>17501345
>>17501486

She sent a message today. I should've never unblocked her... I haven't read it... I don't even know if it says anything. All I know is she attached a picture of the card I gave her with her anniversary gift a few months ago (I was the one that remembered our anniversary, mind you. She had completely forgotten).

In that card I wrote a sincere, but kinda sad message (sad because she'd said she was contemplating leaving the country to study abroad if she got the scholarship she applied to - I don't think she got it, btw. Heck I doubt she even applied), where I said I loved her and that I couldn't stand in the way of her dreams, but that I'd be in touch, that we could get back together when she did what she had to do (not that hard to do considering how busy I am, I will most likely remain single for a long time). And I really meant it... This was before I knew she was sleeping around.

I think she never believed in me. She brought up the topic of marriage way early in the relationship... seriously like 1-2 months into it, before I even knew what it was, and at the time I was just like "Whoa, slow down girl!". Fast forward to about a year and a half later of seeing her 4-5 times a week, and I was the one who started to bring the topic up... She probably thought I wasn't serious when I brought it up, but I even got the ring...

Believe me, I spent more time with her than I could afford (I work 50+ hours a week and started an online graduate degree in STEM)... sacrificed time I could've used to go to the gym, or sleep, or other basic things that I could've done for my health... I randomly brought her gifts until the very last time we saw each other (brought her a nice bouquet of roses), because I like being romantic.

I don't think it was quite that premeditated, because I've seen the guy, and he's definitely not the type that would take a woman seriously like I took her... So I don't think she was planning on leaving me for him... Who knows?
>>
>>17502436
Block her, delete her number and every trace of her, otherwise you'll just keep going here to talk about her.
>>
>>17502400
>>17502408

I have never trimmed any of my pubes in my life.
Not that I don't have a lot of them, but I honestly don't know if it would ever be a turnoff.

Should I start doing that? I really like hairy pussies.
>>
>>17500774

I said that I'd buy her some candy too.
>>
>>17502459
It gets in the way if it is really long. Chocking on hair is unpleasant.
Just keeping it reasonably short.
>>
>>17502459
I'm the girl with the soft spot for hair and for me, absolutely not. Trimmed hairs don't have the tapered ends of natural pubes and are much harsher to the touch. On top of that I just personally do not like the way a dick looks without pubes, and whether they have no hair at all or some stubble doesn't matter much. I like the wildness of it, how it almost looks like a hand cupping the crotch area and the way the happy trails blends into pubes.

I do think that trimming is more or less the norm for men, but at least from my experience (though I'm European so keep that in mind) no girl is going to be grossed out if you have pubes and she prefers a trimmed guy. It's still within the normal range and she can just request that you do some maintenance, no big deal.
Trimming isn't so bad, though, you don't get all the itching and ingrown hairs that you can get from shaving, so if it's a one time thing (like a one night stand) I'd say better safe than sorry and go with trimmed. Even if it's not her preference at least it shows that you put in effort and that in itself is good.
>>
>>17502436

btw, even after she said she wanted to study abroad, she asked me to wait for her. I told her that if she waited for me, that if we talked to each other every day and flew to see each other as often as possible, that I'd have no problem waiting for her.

So I don't think she just made up the study abroad thing for me to get out of the way.

>>17502453
You're absolutely right. I know I cannot reply to her anyway... I wouldn't even know what to say to her. I know I cannot take her back, and if I just tell her that, she'll probably ask why... she would, again: deny having cheated, get mad, and it'd just be a bloody mess.
>>
>>17502477
>>17502470

Really solid advice girls, thanks. Guess I'll begin trimming them from now [spoiler]in the case I would ever stop being a fat fuck and actually get laid for once[/spoiler]
>>
>>17502495
No problem, good luck!
>>
I wouldn't talk to people unless I make sure they listen to me, talking for me is a very huge effort, I'm quiet most of the time.
>>
girls
if a guy hooks up with your older sister, does that effectively "close the door" to any future involvement with you? details provided upon request, but this pretty much sums it up.
>>
Girls

is it bad if a guy hasn't had sex in 6 years?
>>
Where do chubby girls hang out? There are none in my town.
>>
>>17503454
Not that I have an older sister but it would for me - if I did have an older sister. Would maybe make an exception if it's just a one night stand since that doesn't really mean anything but anything more than that seals the deal.

>>17503664
Yes.
>>
>>17503672

Bars

>>17503676

>yes

How come? I mean from our view, if a girl hasn't had sex in 6 years that's not a negative thing at all.
>>
>>17503681
Going to bars is not my thing.
>>
>>17503686
McDonalds, Burger King, In n' Out, Papa Johns, the list goes on.
>>
>>17503686

Do you live in the US?
>>
>>17503691
Belgium.
>>
>>17503681
Various reasons. He probably wouldn't last very long. Most likely would also be rusty.

And surely there has to be a reason for not having sex for six years.
>>
>>17503696

Visit the US. There is a place called "Golden Corral" you'll find chubbies there who will gladly go for a European guy.
>>
>>17503698

Damn. That's unfortunate.. fuck my life
>>
>>17503698

That kind of makes me not what to go for sex again.. Should I just avoid it now?
>>
>>17503715
Yes.
>>
>>17503719

I see..
>>
>>17503721
at last.
>>
>>17503709
>>17503715
yall niggas dumb as fuck
for a quick fuck you just dont say it
for a gf you have to be with someone who doesnt mind your past
yall niggas dumb as fuck
>>
>>17502213
he might be interested
not safe too assume he is
not safe too assume he isn't
>>
Sexuality is weird for me. It makes me feel bad, like I'm debasing someone. For instance, there's a girl I'm friends with and she bent over and I realized she had a nice body and I immediately had sexual thoughts even though she's my friend.

My guy friend said that's normal and it's not bad at all, even saying that I'm being a prude and that sexuality adds flare to things. I'm confused.
>>
>>17500129
I'd see it as a very safe option, actually.
>>
>>17500215
I kinda have half your problem.
I do like to think I help others, but I don't think of it as a big deal to put in reasonable effort to help people. I think it's kinda stupid to ponder over it too long, because then it's like saying I am the ONLY ONE with the power to help people when in reality it could have been anyone. So for that, I don't really care if I'm thanked or appreciated or not, unless there's a pattern.

On the other hand, I'm a hypocrite because since I don't think helping people is a big deal, I'm less prone to noticing when others help me, and I do have to make a conscious effort to recognize what others do for my sake. But what does help me here is just learning to say "Thank you", at the very least. Once you condition the polite response into your head, then you won't feel so much guilt after the moment, Anon. Eventually you'll be able to express your gratitude to a fuller extent, but I think saying "Thank you" can go a long way already.
>>
>>17500285

I don't believe cheaters can never be forgiven - I do believe people can change for the better. An alcoholic can put down the bottle, an abuser can learn to not be violent.

But I think for that to happen, the setting has to be brand new, so starting it back up with the same person is probably not a good idea. At the end, something happened that marked how incompatible you two are, and forcing it together probably won't work.
>>
>>17500448
> not believing in what pol says about girls being blacked

what?
>>
>>17500408
The church.

Actually, that's more of a gamble, because you might meet someone who's felt totally sexually repressed and wants to relieve all that when they're not at the pew. But it's worth a shot.

Also, I'd venture that you're more likely to find this type of love as you grow older or with older people, because they know sex isn't everything/they know not to expect the same performance.
>>
Girls (or boys if concerned)

is a filthy apartment a deal breaker?

Asking because a friend of me often has one night stands, and had a gf recently, but his apartment is so filthy I wonder how girls even feel like fucking.
I mean, the guy is very nice and a good friend, but when I sleep at his house I question the possibility of getting microbs in the sheets.

Kinda destroys the "girls will run if it's not clean" lesson i kept receiving as a boy.

So how important is it to you, and have you met anyone you dated, or a friend dated whose apartment was filthy to you?
>>
>>17501109
> american women are scum of the earth
wew lad where do you live?
seems like you've been cucked one too many times.
>>
>>17500812
Personally not into cuck relationships, so no.
>>
>>17500579
If you care genuinely, tell her to see a medical professional. If you don't care and want her to get over her self-diagnosed phase, tell her to see a medical professional.
>>
File: 1471930996832.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471930996832.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
Is 6x6 good penis size?
>>
>>17500589
Yes, but this is acceptable because it's in the context of looking for a sexual partner, not a business employee.

Nobody has the right to a guaranteed fuck, and everyone has a preference.
>>
>>17502213
You'll know he's interested once he engages in a convo with you over facebook if your doing anything that week and want to hang out.
>>
>>17500741
Not a girl, but as a manner of honesty you could just tell how you feel, or at least that summary part you just said.

"I care about your passion and I will always support you, but I also want to put time into this relationship and I just want to be with you without getting in the way."

At this point she'll recognize your feelings and you will make some sort of solution. Maybe she'll take a break every now and then.

On the other hand, she may decide fuck it, maybe I can't be in a relationship when I'm really interested in this right now, much like how others behave when they're really set on a career.

Be prepared either way, I guess.
>>
>>17500760
You ever feel worried that too many other people care about everything you say or do?

Like is it difficult for you to fart in public? I would hate to be so famous that I couldn't do that or any other normal thing with the same ease I do now.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 500x336px
How to know if I scared/bothered/annoyed someone?

I'm probably quite literally autistic and I sometimes am not aware of certain social things. But I noticed I did a lot of "unfiltered" talking, like where I let down my guard, upped my trust, and talked without being too scared about the repercussions.

I'm scared right now because from all my experiences with people, I've learned to never open up to people. Never ever. Everyone I've ever opened up to and/or trusted either hates me and/or is out of my life now. So I am a VERY guarded, reserved, and careful individual. I don't want to lose any more people in my life.
>>
>>17500812
I wouldn't jump in. Having a lot of partners looks more like a porn trope. In real life, I'd figure shit would get real complicated/nasty quickly, and I'm not into that.
>>
>>17503851

northern Virginia, near Washington DC.

Self entitled liberal fucking whores. girls here won't even talk to you unless you're a anti-gun, Zac Effron look alike who has a degree and high ass paying job and a nice car.
>>
>>17503890
Forgot in last post, some background info:
I'm talking to a boy getting to know him, and I felt myself getting a little attached and trusting of him, but then I stop myself immediately and be scared if I'm doing anything wrong. I said I wouldn't let my past experiences define any new relationships, but I can't help but learn from my mistakes.

Help? I can't tell anyone any of this. I can't let him know I'm scared and confused and have low self esteem
>>
>>17501364
Guy here but:
this post made me realize that I talk to girls who are taller than me all the time (I'd bet money I'm shorter than you) and I really don't feel like a child at all. I only feel that way if I'm trying to talk to someone who's a basketball player or something.

But if you were to do this, I feel like 2 inches are conspicuous. Try 1 inch or so.

Let me also try to convince you not to do this, because
a) it could fuck up the shoe if you do it wrong, and shoe repair is expensive if you don't know somebody
b) I think it's nice getting hugs from taller girls, because a lot of times they pull my head directly into their chest. Sounds kinda perverted, but I think they fucking know this and are getting a rise out of it too.

Perception is everything, even the perception of the self. If you can develop a presence, people may not even notice the height difference right away.
>>
>>17501992
>Blames "nice guys" because she fucked some ghetto rat with a thousand tattoos and a criminal record and surprisingly, it ended badly for her. All men are the problem, they're either upfront about the fact they are a problem, or they're "nice guys", no no no, women can't have bad taste in men, can they?
Seriously, I swear it's the women with the worst taste in men that bitch about nice guys. Like I mean a guy is fucking up if he's trying to play that strategy, but it sure as hell ain't his fault you got clocked by your date.
>>
>>17502152
yeah, that doesn't even fit in with the original ideology they support. They think women who want to be submissive/act like a housewife are suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome or something, as if it isn't possible for someone to just be into that.
>>
>>17503772
It's ok to know that someone is sexually attractive. The difference is how you react after that point.

I'm friends with a number of women, and guess what? Most of them are pretty cute. But because I'm not interested in dating them for various reasons, it doesnt really change a whole lot for me. It's just icing on the cake so to say.
>>
>>17503735
Underrated post. There are several legitimate reasons why a guy or girl wouldn't have sex for a long time/maintain virginity for a long time.

But for all intents and purposes, nobody knows and nobody cares until you bring it up, so bring it up if it's someone that you really care about being honest with, not with a one-night stand.
>>
>>17503772
I get how you feel. There's a friend that I wouldn't date, but if we got drunk together one night, I would definitely not mind a shag.

Everyone considers this with everyone they interact with, it's what we've evolved to do, and the sooner you're honest with yourself about it the less awkward it will feel.
She may have considered you in a sexual manner as well. It is quite normal.
>>
>>17501710
>the hype
It's fucking soda, who gives a fuck? Also, soda is bad for you and you shouldn't drink it period.
>>
>>17503961

>she might have considered you in a sexual manner as well.

Wait, really?
>>
File: league_ward_gone_bad.jpg (31KB, 905x528px) Image search: [Google]
league_ward_gone_bad.jpg
31KB, 905x528px
Women: how offended/disgusted/disturbed would you be if a potential partner told you he/she had sex with 5-10 prostitutes a year?

Would you want to know? Would you want to know before you had sex?

Imagine your current partner saying that. How would you feel?
>>
>>17504023
Extremely disgusted, huge red flag and unhygienic and flat out gross. That's way too much casual sex with strangers, way, way too much prostitute sex than I'd accept (which is none). I'd absolutely want to know, it'd completely change my willingness to have sex. That's skeevy as hell and I don't want to catch an STD or be with someone who has completely different views about sex and intimacy.

If my current partner said that we'd have a serious problem since he'd've lied to me about being a virgin and been disloyal to me for quite a few years.
>>
>>17503994
Like I said, everyone does this. Pic related is an extreme example, but not entirely fictitious.

Now don't read me wrong. That doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you, it means she thought about what you looked like naked. She might have been disgusted by it or maybe she thought it was something she'd like or maybe she thought it's ambiguous either way.

You just happened to fall under the category of "I thought about it and oh shiiiiit I think I'd like it"

It's only perverted when you start announcing it to everyone, but in terms of thought it's normal. There was a thread sometime ago about hiding a boner. Read up on that if you don't want want an awkward side effect when you see her.
>>
>>17504035
that's exactly my feelings on sex with anyone.
>>
>>17504079
What if you were to have sex with yourself?
>>
>>17504079

Do you mean if they had sex with anyone at all? Like you want to only have sex with virgins or a virgin? Are you a virgin?
>>
>>17504035

What this says to me is just don't bring up my past under any circumstances. Especially if I am STD free still.
>>
>>17504099
I'm a virgin
>>
>>17504113
Well, most people lie to their partners but then again most relationships fail.
>>
>>17500438
Its pretty much all over europe, sry mate
>>
>>17500812
No, because that means that shes already cheating to at least one dude and you'd just be another cheater. The chance of upcoming problems with the girl or her boyfriends is just too much of a hassle, there are other fish. Sorry
>>
>>17504113
And that's all the more reason why people like you aren't the kind of people you fuck. You're not trustworthy, you'd lie to a prospective partner for a relationship or to get your dick wet. If I'm having sex with you I'm exposing myself to everyone else you've had sex with through proxy, prostitutes, many prostitutes. I'm not going to take your word for it when you say you're clean. And I'm sure as hell not going to expect your ability to stay loyal when you don't see sex as something special, you regularly have sex, you regularly visit prostitutes. I would very well expect you to be visiting them just as frequently were I to make the mistake of dating you. You see sex as something casual, I see sex as something to have in a loving, committed relationship. You're not ever going to have one of those if you go around lying and manipulating your partners into sleeping with you.
>>
>>17503866
yes if its actually 6 inches around you're killin' it

also 6 inches might not get all the women to brag about its length to their friends but your girth will come in super handy

coming from a ~6x5.5 guy the women who you end up sleeping with probably will really like your dick, especially if you're a good lover anyways
>>
>>17503846
A good friend (im a dude, hes a dude) of mine wanted to start a typical student shared flat but i declined for exactly that reason. Didnt tell him why though. Last time i burnt my finger i couldnt find the kitchen sink since everything was filled with dirty plates n stuff. He does have a girlfriend though, so there are ofc girls who dont mind a mess at home. But mostly, having a tidy place is not a bonus, but a standard for girls. Well, and some dudes ofc
>>
>>17504124
Not OP or anytrhing related to the actual conversation but...

With my newest relationship I decided to try something insane. Not lie about anything ever and to be 100% completely open and honest about everything.

I recommend highly against this. It's lead to so much heartache. Now that I have decided to always be honest and open I can tell when she is lying so incredibly easily. It's a bit of projection on my part that helps me notice when she is lying. It's very easy to lie when the truth would either hurt your partner or hurt yourself. In those type of situations it's considerably harder to tell the truth than a lie and after facing the difficulty of saying those hard truths it's become easier to differentiate the truth from a lie with my GF.

In the beginning there were brief moments when she just knows she had been caught in a lie but they were quickly followed by extreme anger/denial. After talking to her, getting her to calm down and reminding her that I had always been truthful with her she would concede. She now knows I can catch her in a lie so she is brutally honest with me about everything despite visibly being distraught knowing she will have to be honest. Which is absolutely soul crushing. There are some things you just do not tell your partner and she feels terrible for certain truths which makes her feel awfully guilty as well.

There are things which you know make you a bad person but you can't help but feel the way you do about them.

I know she doesn't want to hurt me and all of us anons here would lie to our partners if it meant sparing them pain. Things like whether or not you think your partner has gained too much weight or if your partner's friends are more attractive. That's just not information that's going to help any.
>>
>>17504161

I fail to see how you could tell I if I was lying to you about my past.
>>
File: 1366690237119.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1366690237119.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
ladies...

Have you ever been complete cunts to "friends" or your boyfriend in the hopes they would leave you alone/break up with you? Maybe in the hopes of avoiding guilt or not knowing how to do it?

My GF is being the biggest fucking bitch in the world to me for no god damn reason. She has admitted to me in the past she was very mean to one of her old friends she thought was annoying hoping she would stop wanting to hang out with her.

I don't know whether she is stressed out by something recently or if she just wants to get rid of me but I do know she's being a hateful witch these last couple months.
>>
>>17504221
Those things have more to do with the way you say them than anything.
>>
>>17504264
I don't really see a solution short of directly asking her about it. Maybe she's super stressed, maybe she's acting like a cunt because she doesn't know how to actually break up with someone. It's too hard to say with the limited information you've given.

>>17504161
>I'm not going to take your word for it when you say you're clean.
I request STD tests even if the girl never had casual sex, simply because I don't know what her ex was up to. For all we know he was a cheating scubmag and her diseases are asymptomatic currently for instance.

>>17504260
People are rarely able to keep lies up for extended periods. Regardless of how you want to cut it you're admitting you'd be very unethical about the situation, which would be a deal breaker even for women who were indifferent about your sexual history with hookers. You're just validating everyone who's saying they wouldnt want to date someone with your history.
>>
>>17504268
This. Be honest, but be considerate and caring and know how to say it and care about your partner's feelings. And why would you probe for information that is going to hurt your partner to say and hurt you to hear? Which of your friends she finds more attractive than you (if she does at all) is none of your business and shouldn't even be crossing your mind as something appropriate to ask her.
>>
>>17504260
The same way I would filter out anyone else undesirable, learning about them, dating them, seeing how they interact with the world around them. Even if I don't learn that you sleep with prostitutes regularly, even if I don't learn that you'd lie to get into my pants, I'll pick up on some other red flag. People like you give off signs.
>>
>>17503825

I just wish I knew what happened. Either way, I don't think it could work again... Sure I could get back together with her, but even in the best case scenario where she doesn't cheat ever again, I would always doubt her.

I really wish I could've ended it on better terms with her. She disrespected me, but that's not even the main issue for me because I'm not a particularly macho guy... I simply could never trust her again... not even in the future.
>>
File: Okama Way.png (240KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Okama Way.png
240KB, 640x480px
Girls, if your gay friend started telling you reason why you should date a certaing guy would you listen to him and date the guy he recommends you?

i've been making a lot of friends lately and today i became really good friends with a gay guy in my class who is talking to the girl i like

while we were eating i told him that i've been trying to ask this girl on a date and now i think he is going to help me

as i said here>>17501493 the girl i like is very introverted, but surprisingly it looks like this girl actually attempted to talk with the gay guy and now they are becoming friends
>>
>>17504285

I see. Everything makes sense now.
>>
Guys-
Would you be offended if a chick asked to bring out some vibrators/toys on the first time you're having sex?

Idk if that's going to be perceived as "Yeah you suck and I'm really bored" or not. If I can bust that line out on the first time or if I should suck it up and wait till the second or third time or whatever.
>>
>>17504268
There really are things you shouldn't know. Like, say, if you are worse at sex than their previous partners or certain things about them they can't really change about themselves. Like "The mole on your face disgusts me". Not in a "It's not cute, teehee" but those true deep down feelings about shit like that.

Lucky for me, I find my partner to be physically perfect. It's very clear she doesn't think the same about me.

>>17504275
You're assuming someone has to pry to find the truth with things like these. If you're sitting around watching netflix and all of the sudden ask "So, how big was your ex's dick compared to mine? Did it feel better? How much did he cum? Did you like how it tasted?" obviously, you get what you deserve.

But if you're out hanging with friends and you see your partner trying to sneak an eye for one of your friends... you might be wondering what the fuck that's about. or if your partner comments on the ass of some celebrity in a movie, and you ask "Why don't you say that shit about my ass". If he replies awkwardly because he's on the spot with "well, because..." obviously, he's thinking something that's going to crush your self esteem.

Sometimes, the thing said might be vague enough to where you ask "Wait, what?" and you end up prying because you just don't know what they mean. Then you end up learning something that's best unsaid on accident.

Other times you know exactly what your partners is trying NOT to say and you have no reason to pry deeper. A silent acknowledgement and agreement to just not talk about it because someone is going to be crushed.
>>
Am i crazy if my 'dealbreaker'-- that I won't even consider dating someone is--, is if I like their hands?

I have this weird thing about hands and the shape of fingers, like you can tell a lot about people from hands. See, I am telling myself that if I can't stand looking at their hands longer than 5 minutes then how can I date them? End result is, i've never been in a relationship. I do like a few people's hands though, but it never panned out.

I am also a pianist (you know, crazy musician) so that is probably one of my issues? How can I lower this hand standard and date people?
>>
>>17504405
Definately bizarre but whatever; this doesn't hurt anybody.
>>17504400
I think you are taking things too much at face value.
I would explain it better but i really have to sleep.
>>
>>17504274
I have asked her about it and honestly... if shes willing to try to force me to break up with her in that way then she would deny it.

More I'm asking if someone would actually be shitty enough to try that.
>>
>>17504405
eh, I mean that kind of thing is uncommon, but it's not the body part itself as it is the obsession with it. In the end, nobody's perfect. You'll probably have to find that one day, you'll need to decide between having high standards and being alone. Just depends on the person which they'll choose, but most people will come to budge a little to have some wiggle room. But at the same time I understand there are some things people just cannot do, and cannot budge even the slightest on. Still though, results the same. Spend longer searching for "the one", and risk never finding that person, or compromise.
As for how you do that, all I can say is next time you meet someone you might like, but has maybe just 7/10 hands, divert the focus from the hands for a minute and list off all the other things you like about said person.
Then ask yourself if compared to all those things, if the less than perfect hands are enough to erase all those other things. If yes, then move on without regret. But if no, then try giving them a shot.
>>
>>17504405
get therapy
>>
>>17504418
You're right. Nobody is perfect. i myself have some bad scars on my hands. they are not perfect either. i like my hands but i guess it's rare to find hands i will like as much (yes i'm super vain about my hands-- i have been told to be a hand model). I do have other high standards but i think not as strange as this (just things like, be goal driven, don't do drugs, etc)

i am going to ask myself those questions you said to ask myself, if i meet someone new. Thanks. The last person i fell in love with had beautiful hands but a shite personality in the end. it's definitely possible.

>>17504441
can you imagine the therapists face when i tel them 'i have a fixation on hands that is stopping me from dating' ? hahah
>>
As someone who has never dated, one of my biggest hangups and self-confidence problems is that, especially now that I'm 24 and getting older, women won't want to date a man who has no solid plan for the future and isn't acting on anything. Now that I've finally got a solid plan in place, I need to ask, what would you think of a guy who did not go to college, works in a warehouse, lives comfortably well within his income and intends to retire early on income properties? I know it's not a lofty ambition, but to be honest I'd rather be rid of work and focus on my hobbies as I get older, and before I get that old even. Sometimes I wish I had gone to college, but I realized early on I never wanted to end up aspiring to a career of any kind. I do have a decent, and very easy job right now, and I'm already training for a promotion to a new payscale. I kept the budget I had from my last job where I made a lot less, and I intend to keep it when I get promoted. I live very cheaply but very comfortably, I have a cheap but new car and live in a large comfortable house in a good neighborhood with three roommates and I have plenty of money for emergencies. Would you feel this is too low of an ambition and that I'm not applying myself properly and that I'm too focused on being comfortable and avoiding work? I'm afraid it might seem like I'm checking out of life. I really only want a nice ranch out in the hill country where I can work on old cars from the 80's, work out, play vidya and watch anime while collecting checks from the property management firms.

tl;dr do I got enough of my shit sorted yet or does this still count as avoiding unattractive insecurities
>>
>>17504387
Wait
>>
I don't want to think I'm completely and utterly retarded with men. But this seems to be the case.
What is with the smash and grab attitude men have? I have a tinder - and I know what it's good for and why anyone has it. But every time I meet a guy from there we end up having some kind of prolonged month-long affair where he's got a thing for me and vice versa. Or when we do actually meet up just to fuck the guy will practically beg me to see him again (like literally made me promise him in the car before I got out in at least 3 cases). He'll call me. Even if I blatantly just put it out there that we're hooking up.
And then he never calls. I won't text. Won't call. Anuthing. They delete me on tinder and snap chat and block me or whatever. Or they'll go completely radio silent and stay friends with me on snapchat/Facebook and open my messages and read my story but refuse to message me back.
What the fuck is going on. What am I doing wrong? Guys? I know I'm a little crazy but honestly I'm not acting like a psycho or being clingy or anything - I've even told guys "hey this was fun have a good life" and literally have been told "oh no, I'll see you very soon" or "oh were going on a second 'date'" and I don't get the need to lie when I literally take no offense to hooking up and never talking again if that's what the whole thing is.
Tl;Dr why is Internet 'dating' so shifty and why does everyone feel the need to lie even when it isn't necessary? Especially guys, I feel like they make up emotional narratives to guarantee free pussy but it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>17504512
That's not what tinder is for. Stop abusing it.
>>
>>17504516
>tinder
>not for hooking up
What
>>
>>17504530
You wanted more than a month long fling.
>>
File: pegs1.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pegs1.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>17500042
I am male and I know next to nothing about bras, but I have recently gotten interested in them. I would like to hear female's opinions of bras, how you deal with them. I would like general information about your experience with them.

Some starter questions (please feel free to provide more information):
>What size are your bras?
>How have your sizes changed since you were a younger girl? and what was it like?
>Do you have to do anything to keep your breasts healthy?
>What brands do you look for in bras (if you give a shit about that)
>How often do you wear a bra?
>How many bras do you have?
>How often do you wash your bras?
>What is it like to have sensitive nipples?
>The above question in relation to wearing bras with possible ties into sweat and skin.
>The above question in relation to washing/showering
>>
>>17504400
>But if you're out hanging with friends and you see your partner trying to sneak an eye for one of your friends... you might be wondering what the fuck that's about. or if your partner comments on the ass of some celebrity in a movie, and you ask "Why don't you say that shit about my ass
You still get what you deserve. Your partner's allowed to check other people out and allowed to find them attractive. It's none of your business who they find MORE attractive. They reply awkwardly on the spot because you have just asked a very inappropriate question. Get over your own insecurities and don't pry when your girlfriend is glancing at someone briefly. If she's ignoring you to the point of exclusion while eye-fucking them, yeah there's a problem. If she checks them out briefly, it's a good indicator she's a human with a set of functional eyes and an active libido. If she's never complimenting you physically, you've got a problem, if she compliments an actor in a different way from how she compliments you, you don't. Your insecurities and probing questions are at fault, not her honesty.
>>
>>17504534
Did you even read my post
I just said I don't understand why if I hook up and am just dead set on hooking up, there has to be the extra showmanship and the saying it's a date etcetc when that's not when it's about.
I met a guy who I hooked up with once, when he was driving me home we were talking - he tells me before I get out of the car "hey. I really, really wanna see you again. Okay?" And I just nodded and said "call me". And we had been friends on Facebook prior (not my idea). The next morning I woke up and he had deleted/blocked me on everything.
It doesn't make sense
>>
File: 43243652345.png (4MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
43243652345.png
4MB, 2400x1800px
>>17504548
shit wrong pic
>>
>>17504548
I'm not answering those questions, you creepy pervert
>>
>>17504554
Or rather the one that sparked this entire thing. This guy is in town for the month and literally told me last night "I'm not looking for anything serious but do you maybe wanna date/fuck around for the month while I'm here?" He drove me home and kept prolonging the trip, asking if I wanted to do anything and I just shrugged and said "I assumed you were just taking me home - which is cool. What do you wanna do?" We ended up sitting and talking for a few hours and then he asked me to call him in the morning and he would see me again today.

Didn't call because I was busy until 1:30 and then I sent him a quick text. And hes unmatched me and deleted me on snapchat. What gives
>>
>>17504567
You don't have to answer all of them. How is it creepy? I'd tell you, if I were a girl
>>
>>17504578
>How is it creepy?
Because you're clearly asking them so you have fapping material?
>>
>>17504581
How the fuck would that turn me on? I'm just gay and am considering crossdressing pal
>>
File: VLMwxOd.jpg (119KB, 990x1152px) Image search: [Google]
VLMwxOd.jpg
119KB, 990x1152px
How do I get out of a date?

I've been on a couple with this girl. We have a good time but I recently learned she's moving out of state in a couple months. I know she moved down here only a couple months ago as well so it seems like she hates being in one place to long. I also know there's almost zero chance of sex. So I just feel like why bother on all accounts? What do I have to gain?

I'm asking, how do I cancel on her for tomorrow evening?
>>
>>17504581
This. Go to /soc/, ask there. This thread isn't for people to help each other get off, it's for advice and attempts (especially transparent ones such as yours) at getting off while trying to pass it off as non-sexual are typically seen as really creepy and offputting.
>>
>>17504581
Why does it matter what some degenerate frog on an anonymous image board wants to know?

This is the "ask the opposite gender" thread. It seems like the most appropriate place to ask those kinds of questions.
>>
>>17504593
Because questions like
>How have your sizes changed since you were a younger girl? and what was it like?
totally help a crossdresser, right? You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>17504593
Then head to /d/. Those are still inappropriately sexual questions, which gay people are still perfectly capable of asking women, same as lesbians are of men.
And none of these are things you need to know the answer to to crossdress:
>How often do you wear a bra?
>What is it like to have sensitive nipples?
>>
>>17504605
>>17504601
>>17504604

Are you guys serious? I'm not a fucking degenerate, You guys seriously think I can get off to posts on the fucking internet? I'm too far into erectile dysfunction to just get off from words about breast health and what it's like to go through puberty as a female.

What do I have to do to prove that I'm not?

>>17504618
I asked because I'm sure that is important in how important bras are to you, like if you have breasts that are smaller than average it would probably be different than a woman with breasts that are larger than average

The second question is curiousity in puberty in the eyes of a girl, like was it something you were worried about when you start having to wear something more than just a shirt.

I would think the third question about health is easy to answer and could be interesting for women who have had children, I'm also curious about them during menstruation.

>How often do you wear a bra
This has to do with how a bra functions in their life, I'd imagine it's much different from wearing underwear, as a male, I am curious

The part about sensitive nipples has two more post-questions relating to breast care and wearing bras

Come on guys, why do you have to assume that I have some sort of inappropriate intentions with this? I only came to this thread because I felt that the chances of replies with simply functional and non-sexual descriptions of how you deal with the brassier would be higher than anywhere else.
>>
>>17504645
Fuck off, pervert
>>
>>17504549
>It's none of your business who they find MORE attractive.
>Your insecurities and probing questions

You're getting to hung up on the individual examples you dumb fuck. That's not the point of fucking examples. When you're given a math example you don't try to solve it. It's there to demonstrate the process or idea.

The fact you are adding qualifiers to these examples should give you a pretty good clue that the point went right over your head.
>>
File: 1472129246432.jpg (88KB, 753x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1472129246432.jpg
88KB, 753x1075px
>>17504648
Now you're just baiting me. Thanks I guess, I'll remember that everyone ITT just wants to masturbate to eachothers' responses regarding any questions that have to do with the opposite sex's genitalia/biological differences
>>
Stop talking about your bullshit "argument" and help me, assholes

>>17504595
>>
>>17504668
That is 100% accurate.
>>
>>17504671
Not if you're going to call us assholes
>>
>>17504671
Stop being a little bitch and just tell her the truth. Call her, don't text.
>>
>>17504682
>needs girl help
>thinks he's better than other people
>>
>23
>fattish robust
>5'8"
>software engineer
>weed smoker

how to women?
>>
>>17504656
If she's ignoring you and neglecting you, she's being rude and shitty, and you should talk about the fact she's not treating you adequately and address it and/or find someone more attracted to you who is kinder and more willing to express it. You shouldn't sit around asking WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME MORE THAN THEM. There is no qualifier, you don't ask about it. That simple.
>>
>>17504688
get women who is into computer, probably none
>>
>>17504690
Why are you so mad?
>>
Girls
When it comes to asking somebody out what matters besides confidence? Like to not come off as weird or anything.
>>
>>17504656
I feel I'm going to have to explain further because you're still not going to get it.

The examples demonstrate that you don't have to drill your partner to clue you in about an uncomfortable truth. That an event or an answer to an innocent question which provided more information than intended, might trigger a chain of questions that will reveal some hurtful truths.

Assuming a person has to be so insecure to the point they needlessly grill their partner into revealing a hurtful truth or that is the only way for it to happen is incredibly ignorant.
>>
>>17504698
Not being ugly. Making sure it's the right time and place
>>
this is really a question for both genders, but I didn't want to make my own thread about it.

I think I've become somewhat emotionally abusive towards my boyfriend. Or at least, close to it. I'm trying my best and I'm in therapy and I'm getting help, I hope I'm getting better. I genuinely don't want to hurt him.
He doesn't think I'm abusive, although let's be real, I think a lot of abuse victims don't know they're being abused?
We're talking about our problems and we've discussed breaking up before in abstract terms, and neither of us want to. But, if I suspect I've been abusive, is breaking up the right thing to do? If I get help and turn it around, can it still work between the two of us?
>>
>>17504671
>>17504595
I said "I'm sorry, but imma call off tomorrow. I've thought about it and I just feel like what's the point? You know?"

I honestly don't even care if I'm being an asshole. I come first and there's zero point in getting attached to her.
>>
>>17504709
Are you okay anon? Did you have a bad day or something?
>>
>>17504692
you are that clueless aren't you. You read "You're focusing too much on the specific example and not what it stands for" and then go right back to the specific examples.

As for qualifiers ya dumb fuck, they are these from your post:
>If she's ignoring you to the point of exclusion while eye-fucking them, yeah there's a problem.

> If she checks them out briefly, it's a good indicator she's a human with a set of functional eye

>if she's never complimenting you physically,

Maybe the fact you have to add in these that the questions might not be exactly literal representations and perhappssss they don't have all the necessary information because they were made up to serve as fucking examples.

READ > >>17504700
>>
Girls

Why do you wear lipstick? Isn't that shit uncomfortable? and isn't it a pain when you eat food or drink out of a glass when it smears?

I think lipstick looks unattractive.. I wish girls didn't wear it
>>
>>17504462
Nobody?
>>
>>17504722
Calm down anon, you're going to hurt yourself in your rage
>>
>>17504719
>Isn't that shit uncomfortable?
not just uncomfortable but it burns
>>
>>17504719
All lipstick isn't made the same, there are so many different types and they wear differently.

>I think lipstick looks unattractive.. I wish girls didn't wear it
I think it looks great on me and other girls, and I promise you, most girls couldn't care less that you don't like it.
>>
>>17504710
Sure that works. I would have just said I was busy or something but at this point who really cares.
>>
>>17504700
I'm gonna let you in on a secret, if you're not insecure (regardless of the fault lies with you or your partner), you don't take it as how you're describing it. You don't care or dwell on it at all, be it a once over, "wow that person is fucking hot", or a full-blown crush on someone else.

And if you do have a good relationship with your partner, and insecurity crops up, truthfully discussing why you're insecure and how you feel allows you to resolve that. Honesty is a very good thing in relationships.
>>
>>17504725

Wait, it burns?

>>17504727

How is anything about that question creepy?
>>
>>17504722
This nigger is a dumbass fuckboy.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>17504734
You first, white-knighting-faggot-piece-of-shit. No one will ever love you.
>>
>>17504733
>Wait, it burns?
Yes it's the most painful thing to put on. We only do it because the media makes us
>>
>>17504739
>HELP ME YOU STUPID FUCKS
>OH NO WHY ARE THEY YELLING
>>
>>17504719
Good for our lips (depending on the lipstick it can act like a strong rehydrating lip balm) and it's pretty. Not everything we do for looks is geared towards your preferences. Dressing up is fun, and we can take personal fulfillment in that the same way you might take personal fulfillment in going to the gym, independent of whether a girl thinks you're at the right level of fitness for her.
>>
>>17504741

look I'm asking a serious question here. I don't know why you all girls are jumping my ass because I asked a question about lipstick...
>>
>>17504744
No one's yelling you stupid slut, I'm not even the guy who asked the question, I can just tell when a cunt is being a human trash. I don't know, all my interactions with people (online and off) has been overwhelmingly pleasant and nice, i felt like calling out a bitch. I'm probably not too far off, but if I am I'm just typing words and you're responding
>>
>>17504750
No Anon, she's joking. Calling it burning would be an understatement.
>>
File: lipstick aftermath.jpg (56KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
lipstick aftermath.jpg
56KB, 500x417px
>>17504750
>look I'm asking a serious question here
and I'm giving a serious answer. That shit hurts and does permanent damage
>>
>>17504755
Don't fucking tell people to drop what they're doing and fix your problems for you. You wanna do that, you can suck a cock and eat the nut because nobody is going to give a damn.
>>
>>17504756
>>17504758

Well this anon gave a completely different answer >>17504749
>>
>>17504761
I have literally asked one question ITT thread and it had nothing to do with personal problems you fucking cunt. You're all just too uptight to talk about something that my bring up an insecurity, especially being a woman who probably always feels like she's more than just a slab of flesh with a brain, like every other fucking human, male and female, walking around as if physical attributes mean anything in a world full of narcissists and people who just want to have sex with other people. fuck you
>>
File: 1472019452422.png (40KB, 759x458px) Image search: [Google]
1472019452422.png
40KB, 759x458px
For guys
Is it possible to cum from prostate stimulation alone?
>>
>>17504758
What lipstick are you wearing? Anything that burns has the fake lip plumping bullshit.
To the op of the question lipstick/stain is not uncomfortable and the only girls who think that will also tell you that 'makeup is uncomfortable' and that they're 'just like one of the guys lol!' Ie they hate other women. You get used to the feeling - it doesn't feel like anything after 5 minutes because I move on with my day and life. It's like putting on lotion. You know it's there at first but after a while you totally forget.
Lipstick is great and I wear it constantly because I have pretty, fat lips.
>>
>>17504775
fucking pervert go to one of the porn boards this IS A BLUE BOARD! fucking jerks here jeez
>>
>>17504772
>>I have literally asked one question ITT thread and it had nothing to do with personal problems you fucking cunt.

>Stop talking about your bullshit "argument" and help me, assholes

And I'm a fucking guy, so up yours fuckfence. Get your trash fucking attitude and get the fuck out. You literally walked in here talking shit and had the gall to act surprised when we told you to fuck off. So why haven't you?
>>
>>17504704
>>17504704
Maybe you should pinpoint the reason your behavior towards him has changed. Are you losing interest? Do you end up hurting him because somethings bothering you and it's easy to take it out on someone you care about?
Do you not want to break up because you both don't want to be lonely? It can work if you make an active change and one big step is that you've noticed you're treating him badly, but think about if it's your way of pushing him away because you've lost interest or if you're not dealing with a deeper issue. Sorry if it sounds a bit stupid.
>>
>>17504776

Ok that's a informative answer.

Just curious though, does it get annoying when you drink out of a glass and it smears on it? Does it smear on food as well? Can you taste it?
>>
>>17504769
>No Anon, she's joking.
>Calling it burning would be an understatement.
Try to guess what I was attempting to imply here that might not have been at face value.

Also I don't wear lipstick often so I'm always paranoid it'll smear or stain on something when I do, but I've never once had that happen to me.
>>
>>17504781
>Stop talking about your bullshit "argument and help me, assholes
hahahaha I'm not even him you fucking retard, I'm the guy who asked about bras. The one who got shat on for asking a question about the biological differences in genders. I haven't fucked off because I'm waiting for a female who isn't insecure and is actually willing to respond to an innocent question about fucking breast health and undergarments. You're all fucking idiots, thinking that everyone is some kind of fucking animal when asking a question that is only answerable by someone who actually has breasts. Fuck you man, fuck you
>>
>>17504778
You have to be over the age of 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
Why'd you have to go and talk to the bra guy don't ever talk to the bra guy thanks to you and the bra guy the thread went bad god dang it
>>
>>17504792
You're 'crossdressing' pervert man
>>
>>17504792
>an innocent question about fucking breast health and undergarments.
Nobody believes you because there's no good reason for that.
>>
>>17504794
I was being ironic because these fucking "females" wont answer an innocent question about bras. You fucking idiot

>>17504796
FUCK YOU

>>17504796
>>
>>17504792
If you want advice on crossdressing, seriously head to /d/, they have threads dedicated to just that. They'll be able to help you out on a much more in depth level than we can or - frankly - want to. This isn't a jab at you. It's advice. Same as if someone came in here asking advice on caring for a pet, I'd suggest they head over to /an/ for better results.
>>
>>17504803
Cant you just google all that shit anyway
>>
>>17504796
If only people would take bra guys questions at face value and just answer them without the assumptions like we're supposed to do on an anonymous image board where nobody knows who's who.
>>
>>17504786
Can't really taste it - it's annoying to leave stains on glass and things like that when it does (a dried lip stain rarely leaves marks once it's set). I think the worst part is when it sticks to your teeth. Shut never comes off.
Usually if it's coming off, it's wet. Lipsticks and gel stains tend to stay this way longer/anything shiny tends to stay wet/sticky longer
>>
File: 1472340012976.gif (2MB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
1472340012976.gif
2MB, 330x275px
>on 4chan
>on a board for giving/receiving advice
>people bitching at each other like children.
>>
>>17504811
I'm sorry no one likes creepy perverts like you.
>>
>>17504811
>>17504807
Make it less obvious.
>>
>>17504814
Not this poster but holy shit go back to Tumblr jesus
>>
>>17504800
>>17504802
NO IM FUCKING NOT JESUS CHRIST,
>THERE'S NO GOOD REASON FOR THAT
EVER HEARD OF CURIOSITY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

>>17504805
I haven't been on /d/ in years though, are their actually females that post about breast health there? I would assume that it is completely sexual there, which is something I don't want to here, just basic answers the the question that I posted

>>17504806
4CHAN'S A FUCKING COMMUNITY, I ASK HERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD BE OPEN TO SUCH A TOPIC, ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE FEMALES ITT

>>17504816
HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOOK AT THE POST TIMES
>>
>>17504811
That's /adv/ in a nutshell, not just this thread.
>>
>>17504814
have a tampon anon
>>
>>17504814
Like who?
This is an anonymous image board.
>>
>>17504818
>HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOOK AT THE POST TIMES
59 seconds exactly, you're not making this easy on yourself.
>>
>>17504814
Bloody cunt leave this website at once, and come back when you realize where you fucking were
>>
>>17504832
FUCK YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TITS
>>
>>17504818
/d/ has really in depth and informative conversations, always has. They take their fetishes seriously. But genuinely, why do you need to know anything about breast health to crossdress? You're not going to suddenly grow breasts, and even if you're actually planning to take hormones I'm pretty sure you still won't be growing breast tissue, just storing more fat there.
>>
File: JAMBRa0.png (255KB, 592x317px) Image search: [Google]
JAMBRa0.png
255KB, 592x317px
kek this thread
>>
>>17504835
How sad, they're pretending to be me now.

>>17504837
No wonder we lost the cup.
>>
>>17504837
I could really go for some iguana puss right now.
>>
I had a really awkward sexual experience with a girl that I am kind of friends of friends with. I don't actually have her number or anything so we haven't talked since, except 2 nights ago she walked by my place and I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

How bad did I fuck it up?
>>
>>17504830
It's motherfucking impossible to get those post times faggot, only possible post times are 60 seconds or 60+ seconds you fucking dumb motherfucker.

>>17504836
I am really just curious about bras, I like fashion and I like utility, bras can fit into both categories. I may not have breasts, but I still deal with women often enough and I don't feel comfortable asking a question (especially because they don't know I where women's clothing already) not on an anonymous image board

>>17504839
>pretending to be me
what? are you pretending to be me?
>>
You're welcome guys enjoy
>>
>>17504847
I shouldn't be getting an erection on a blue board, you guys need to fucking stop with all the questions about sex
>>
What's with girls and "I get bored easily. It's your job to entertain me."?

Is this just bitchy entitled girls? It seems super common.
>>
>>17504880
Means they're too fucking lazy to entertain themselves.
>>
>>17504880
yes, most girls are fucking sluts
>>
>>17504889
>>17504893
That's what I thought. I see it a lot on the two dating sites I'm on, and it's usually what look like airheaded girls who never had to use their brain in their life.
>>
>>17504848
I'll answer some of your questions pretty easily bra guy:
What does it feel like having testicles/a dick? I assume after a while you just kind of forget about them/you're aware they're there obviously but it's just part of your anatomy at this point. Like a limb. It'd be odd if they were gone but I don't really feel like my chest is heavy. 36-38 D, so average sized really.
Puberty/growing up is the same thing. They get sore sometimes from growing pains but unless you're not wearing a bra you honestly don't notice them.
They just tittys my man
>>
>>17504899
just try to meet girls IRL, it'll be easier to tell a slut from a genuine pal, try to find ones who go out and engage in their passions (like a girl I knew in a biology club).
>>
>>17504901
I don't have to wear a bra for my scrotum or penis, and what does it feel like? My testicles are pretty sensitive and I often sit criss cross to keep them in my protection, as it is habit for me to not have them be out of my center of gravity in any way. I never forget that either my testicles or penis exist as I am always recieving chemical messages from them. the temperature plays a pretty big role in the state of my scrotum which can help me regulate my temperature (sitting with my feet and hands near my pelvis, as alot of heat gathers there. I could go on.

You didn't really answer any of the questions that have to do with bras themselves (the thing I am mainly interested in).
>they get sore sometimes but unless you're not wearing a bra you don't notice them
why does wearing a bra change your awareness of them? How much muscle plays a role in wearing a bra?
>>
>>17504919
I'd say I'm acutely more aware of them when I don't have a bra on because they move more.
Otherwise dude a bra is like a pair of boxers/panties. I seriously forget it's there. I sleep in my bra. But everyone is different. There's no instinctual need to guard them constantly and they don't need to be in such sensitive conditions like testicles do in order to function. They're just sacks of fat.
>>
How do you deal with rejection if the girl is in the same class? wouldnt it be an awkward rest of the year if she tells you she has a boyfriend or something like that?
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.