[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need someone to talk to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 500x320px
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night /adv/. Have you ever just needed someone to talk to? Someone to listen? Like you're not necessarily looking for advice, you just need an ear?

This thread can be different than the get-it-off-your-chest thread, in which you can get it off your chest, but replies are greatly encouraged. Since we all know that you want to be heard.

Based on how this goes it can become a regular thread just like the others, if you guys enjoy it that much.

I'm here to listen, I always make time for you.
>>
>>17499800
I'm beginning to worry I don't understand genuine love, or least that I haven't experienced it since I was a kid. What's it like?
>>
>>17499936
I'm kinda the wrong person to ask what love feels like, but I'll try my best. It is equally the most painful and the most uplifting, happy feeling ever. Sometimes it just feels like a soft warmth welling deep inside you. Sometimes it feels like you want to jump or scream with happiness and share that with your partner. The point is, love can feel like many different things.

Don't worry if you don't understand, it can be very complicated. You're just human after all
>>
File: 1399765849054.png (148KB, 517x387px) Image search: [Google]
1399765849054.png
148KB, 517x387px
I feel uncomfortable asking other guys to hang out and I don't know why. I feel like I immediately judge other guys as incompatible for a friendship, but then a few weeks later I always end up regretting it
>>
>>17500050
Are you make or female? And what gender are most of your friends?
>>
>>17500073
Male. All my regular friends are male. I don't know what to do with people, and I feel afraid of not understanding how to be "fun," which I was the exact opposite of as a kid, almost intentionally ruining other peoples fun, so I don't ever feel like relaxing around people who aren't already my friends
>>
I had this girlfriend who had a touch of down syndrome but she wanted kids and her dad found out and flipped out on her and now she hates me, but I guess she isn't worth it if she can't think against her dad
>>
>>17500119
I see on TV and such adults try to be friendly by watching sports and stuff, they don't know how to do it either. You gotta go in together on a common interest though do you hit your local game store or anything?
>>
>>17500178
I kinda agree with you anon. Plus think of the kids you two would make. There's a chance they could be born with that syndrome
>>17500119
It sounds like you just have difficulty opening up to people. Do you have trust issues?
>>
>>17500222
I didn't think she was so bad just because she wasn't a peak performer or looked like everyone else, it makes me sad thinking of the standards for life people can have
>>
>>17500219
Lol we can be friends right now since our common interest is 4chan
>>
>>17500227
I'm imagining that right now and I agree. The standards people have
>>
Hi OP, I'll give this a shot since what's bothering me isn't really a huge issue anymore, but at the same time it's still bothering me.

A while ago, my gf dumped me for someone that she thought was better. She tries to cover it up with lies and whatnot, and still tries to be my friend, but I can see right through her.

I know that she won't go anywhere in life. She made it all the way to graduation and can't finish that one last assignment to graduate. She is flighty, a slut, and just generally not a good person.

Yet I miss her. I constantly experience a wide-range of emotions everyday because of the way she just threw me aside. From missing her terribly, to feeling incredibly angry and hateful towards her. I keep checking my Facebook seeing the last time she was online or if she updated me. I keep looking at snapchat to see if she has updated her story (even though after I find this information out I don't look at it).

I'm getting over it, I know I am. I know that I can do better. In fact, I have a second date tonight with a wonderful new girl that I just met online.

And yet there she is, haunting my thoughts like Eleanor from the Raven. I know, in the end that I'll get over her, do better, and never look back. It's getting to that point that is hard...

Anyway thanks for reading (or not) and I hope ya'll are having a good night
>>
>>17500249
tl;dr: typical breakup issues, nothing new
>>
>>17500249
I read everything. You kind of sound like me, using a new person to get over the old. What was the time frame between the ex and the new girl?
>>
>>17500304
That's what I'm worried about too, but I'm still gonna give it an honest try with this new girl.

All things considered, the relationship that I had with the previous girl was really short-lived. We met late January, and broke up late May, then we got back together for a little while (but most of that getting back together process was long-distance), and then a couple of weeks ago, she basically broke it to me that she didn't trust me still from our argument and that she didn't want to date me. She hasn't said that she found someone new, but we've always had an open relationship from the time that we were together, and she's mentioned that the guy that she is currently staying with (who already has a gf) probably loves her, and she doesn't know how to feel about that (which that comment itself hurts a little bit).

Now, like I said, she's staying with this guy and her gf (her gf is aware that they're sleeping with each other. I think my ex is looking more at a polyamorous relationship, but it depends on his gf's opinion of her, which from what I understand hasn't gone well so far).
>>
>>17500304
The funny thing is is that I seem to be fully aware of the emotional abuse that this girl is putting me through. She never treated me with respect, not even when we were in a relationship together. I would ask her not to have sex with someone, and she would have sex with that person anyway. I would try to open up to her, and she wouldn't really even attempt to be responsive about it.

And yet, I still miss her, so yeah, typical breakup drama lol
>>
>>17500178
Why not wait till you two can use CRSPR to get a perfectly non-retard baby?

We're only years away from your problem being fixed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
>>
>>17500321
>>17500315

You two don't sound right for each other. But love is weird like that. It's either the best feeling or the worst feeling ever. Just whatever you do, don't let your past relationship get in the way with your new girl. I know it's hard, it can be really hard, so good luck. It's over with your ex. Now you can focus on your new girl entirely
>>
>>17500389
She says we don't know even each other, so she doesn't even see spending time together would be how to do it
>>
>>17500389
Or have a retard baby with any ol person!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I'm feeling ill at the moment. Not cause of a cold or anything, it's just that my mom is in the hospital and I'm gonna hang out with this girl tomorrow. Now the shit thing on my side is that her niece is gonna be with her and I'm scared cause I was hoping it would be just me and her. Top it off with my mom in the hospital for a syst, my head is fucking spinning. Anyone wanna help a brother out?
>>
>>17500430
How can I best help you anon?
>>
>>17500222
I have trouble making guy friends cause I have trouble trusting my judgement of my own emotions and the emotions of other people. I also just don't know what to do or say. And I sometimes get emotionally judgemental, but I don't ever show that. I just brood on it.
>>
>>17500686
How did you gain your current male friends then? Btw I'm not a man, so you don't have to be as afraid of being friends with me

This may be a stupid suggestion but I sometimes see male friends all banter together. Like telling jokes and lightheartedly shitting on each other. Best way I can describe it
>>
>>17500754
I have always been afraid of insulting other guys, even though they do it often. I could give that a try while being lighthearted. I make most of my friends through classes and interests in similar subjects of study or politics. That's how I've got my main friends right now
>>
I hate myself :(
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.