[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get ex back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
We broke up like two months ago and she is now with some fat dude 8 years older than her (she's 18 btw) and she has complained about things he does to me (thinks her kinks are gross, doesn't spend a lot of time with her, keeps making shit sexual, doesn't really view her as an equal). I still want her back and i've been improving these past two months with working out, learning new shit and getting a fresh mind and perspective. Do I just keep at it until their relationship ends or do something else?
>>
>>17499559
Find a new girl.
>>
-> >>17499568
>>
>>17499559

make it clear you want her. if she doesn't get back with you, then leave her alone and just check in every six months.
>>
>>17499559
She is using you for emotional support. Stringing you along. She knows you want to get back with her and she is exploiting that. Now, do you really want to have a relationship with somebody who is manipulative like that? Try to find someone with good qualities who accepts you as you are. Keep improving yourself though, that's good.
>>
Also, OP, part of the process of improving yourself should be to tell this girl to get the fuck out of your life.. you have better things to do than listen to her bitch about her boyfriend. If she wants to be treated right, she can be with you, otherwise she can fuck of.

Life is short. I promise you, if you stop contact with her for a period of months, the feelings will go away. The sooner the feelings go away, he better. You might not believe me, but these feelings will go away you just have to be firm.

Be polite if you want but tell her you want the to respect the fact that you are moving on in your life and it doesn't include her.

Your life without her may seem shit at first but push through it. It will get better. You don't want a life where you are manipulated and exploited. Tell her you want her away and that she must respect that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.