[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0285 - h3nTfec.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
0285 - h3nTfec.png
422KB, 665x662px
So, last 2 days, my gf has started to talk (not irl tho, i'll see her tomorrow) a bit like she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't really know if it's the fact that she had to study for a test or that she kind of got bored of me, I don't know, I'll see tomorrow, but apart from that, what /adv/ice could you give me to keep my girlfriend really happy like it was the first day we became a couple? Because this (school) year she has the final exams so we're going to meet up irl way less times until summer, so, what should I do to keep my gf happy?
>>
>>17499525
If she's slipping away from you there's nothing you can do to get the attraction back. Once the attraction fades it never comes back unless you like rescue her or save her life
>>
>>17499531
Nonono, she's not slipping away from me, we're really happy that we are together and it's the best relationship we both had so far, I just need to know: How can I her happy during the year? Ofc we're going to be talking on Skype/Discord and playing Games together, but I just wanna know if there's anything else we can do when we are not together irl.
>>
>>17499539
Remind her you're fun, so gaming together is the best way to do that. Snapchat and stuff too
>>
>>17499545
Yea, we use Snapchat daily as well. I'll try my best. Thanks.
>>
>>17499545
>>17499539
Oh and don't invade her space don't try to talk to her every second of the day she's busy with exams. I take it youre either pretty young or haven't been in alot of relationships. Let her work on herself and you work on yourself make sure you have a life outside of her , and make sure it's known to her (girls find that attractive )
>>
>>17499551
You're right.
>>
>>17499525
How long have you been together? are you going long distance soon?
Basically if you have been dating over 9 months you start to get comfortable and stop trying to win one another over, I'm not saying invade her personal space or suffocate her, but you should try and be generally nicer than you usually are, because you are probably slipping.
>>
>>17499560
Well, a month (but we started loving each other months ago), and no, no one is moving to another location, she's just going to have exams this year and meeting up will become more difficult.
>>
>>17499525

texting is just like real life.

when you first talk to someone you are interested and kinda want to spend every waking moment exploring that. then once you got to know them to a good degree, there isnt as much to talk about. you still want to talk and hang out or even date, but there is no need to be texting all the fucking time.

my best friend of three years and i virtually never text outside of 'hey can we meet at 6?' because there is literally no need to. romance is the same way. couples who spend all day texting non stop get really mad when there isnt something to say. they take it personally.

dont be that guy.
>>
>>17499562
>Well, a month (but we started loving each other months ago)
You don't love one another, stop being childish, are you still at school? I wouldn't be shocked if you said you are.
Want to know how you can't love each other? because you have been dating a month, you still don't know shit about her, you just fill in the blanks on the bits you don't know about because you are infatuated with her.

>no, no one is moving to another location
Then get over it.

Jesus Christ I thought I was helping a mature relationship, not a goofy kid with very little social experience.
>>
>>17499578
Actually, it's true that I haven't been in a lot of relationships, but yea, I'm asking stuff that I need advice for, I know some of them sound childish or stupid but..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.