[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deal with depressed girlfriend or move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2011.11.03-800x533.jpg (191KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
2011.11.03-800x533.jpg
191KB, 800x533px
TLDR: what should I do?

I have been, for 6 months, in a relationship with a depressed girl. She's 21, I'm 23. She loves me but with her I cried more than in my entire life. even more than when my mother died.

In the first 3 months I had feelings for her. They decreased when, just to make the relationship work, I went to a shrink and took pills for bipolars for 2 months even though I'm sane (MMPI proves it).

1 month ago, an episode traumatized me to the point of not being able to love her as before. In 1 of her depressive bouts, which have been going on for at least 3 months, I stayed awake till 8 am just to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself. I saw her write her goodbye letter and trying to escape from her house while I was trying to sleep. She told me it's my fault if she will commit suicide and she even asked me to kill her and treat her as an object.

Now she wants to make the relationship work and she says I don't do enough for her, as this summer I was away travelling for 3 weeks while she was at home. In the meanwhile, I kissed another girl while drunk after a shit day. By shit day I mean that my brother told me I'm a coward, a shit man and a son of a bitch and my father told me I'm a coward and that I should be ashamed of myself. To add insult to injury, my girlfriend right after told me that we don't have a future together because I'm too unique.

She cried begging me to become the man that she fell in love with, whereas at the beginning of our love story she insisted on changing me. I care for her and I try to make it work but, at the same time, I'll be going on 4 dates soon. I never thought I would cheat on a woman (it's my 1st relationship), and in the first 3 months I didn't talk to any other woman, but I feel it decreases a lot the stress that this situation is causing.

Furthermore, she insists every day that we should marry, have children and stay in Italy (our country) when I have always wished to live abroad and my main passion is travelling.
>>
>>17499455
She's an emotional vampire, get away before you turn in to a pile of shit.
>>
Call the freaking cops on her ASAP if she ever as much as hints at committing suicide again. Do not tell her or threaten her with it.

Also dump her.
>>
I had a very similar relationship like yours.

It's a long, beautiful story which turned into oblivion after she just cut contacts and I will never know why and probably never gonna see her again.

I'm not the best looking or talking guy so this is pretty much the only experience I have with a real relationship so I can't really give you much more tips other than already mentioned here >>17499524

Hope you will find someone. Best wishes
>>
>>17499509

I agree with you but it's difficult for me to break up. I'm only willing to do it in person, no text messages or calls.

>>17499524
I sent her to a psychologist one, because I insisted a lot, and they told her her depression is normal and that I'm the one ruining her because I told people she's crazy.

>>17499547

Thank you for your kind words. After I'm out of this relationship, unless a woman I really really like hits me up, I am not willing to fall in love for years.
>>
>they told her her depression is normal and that I'm the one ruining her because I told people she's crazy.

No that is the lie she told you. I say it again cause you seem a bit dense. If she ever threaten to kill herself again (and she will if you break up, trust me), call the cops and tell them.
It's not your shit to deal with, and she uses that it to guilt and control you. I have seen that kind of behavior before and a visit from the police with the chance of a vacation at a closed psycward, usually makes them quit the bullshit.
>>
>>17499698

I will do so next time it happens. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17499455
Don't cheat on your girlfriend though, stay the better man, break up and then look for something new
>>
>>17499826

She showed her tits to a friend just because they bet on a card game. She was also basically raped by two "friends" of hers: they blindfolded, handcuffed her and jizzed on her tits. She refuses to tell me who these guys are because "they are good people who made a mistake".

Also, one of the guys who jizzed on her proposed her a gangbang and her reply was "as much as I would like to do it I don't think my bf would take it well".

All this was while I was away on holiday.
>>
>>17499869
She probably wasn't raped.

But you still have no reason to cheat on her, just break up.
>>
>>17499455
Why aren't you jumping off that sinking ship?

She is a crazy and manipulative bitch. Get out while you can. Also don't stick your dick in crazy, it hardly ever ends well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.