[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, I want a drug dealer. My friend that does soft drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nyqohneSuj1ufjp4qo1_500.png (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyqohneSuj1ufjp4qo1_500.png
83KB, 480x360px
hey /adv/, I want a drug dealer. My friend that does soft drugs casually mentioned the name of his dealer, and it turns out that I went to the same school than his dealer, his dealer is some upper-middle class kid 2 years younger than me.

The thing is, my friend is not really a "friend" and he'd never openly give me number of his dealer. My friend knows that I know his dealer, the dealer doesn't know who I am.

Should I just write him in FB asking him for his number, and then if he gives me his number just ask him for shit?

I'm paranoid about my identity and I'd rather write him with a fake account, I desperately want some acid and maybe some weed for creative reasons; or should I not write him? What if he asks me about how I got his contact?
>>
>>17499309
pls redpond
>>
>>17499309
>>17499354
no broker of illicit commodities that is worth his salt will ever consider doing business with you. i base this assessment on the general sperginess of your post, and your claim that you are "desperate" for hallucinogens and/or cannabis.

get it together, anon.
>>
>>17499309
Hey.. Uhh I know you do illegal stuff so I messaged you on your personal account cause I'm desperate..

You sound worthless and I would never sell you drugs
>>
>>17499387
>>17499413
then what the fuck should I? Realistically speaking, I was just to message him "hey can I get your number" on his facebook, with a fake FB account.

What's so unsafe or dangerous about that? I made the thread because I don't know how approach this.
>>
if you messaged me on Facebook asking for drugs, I would beat the shit outta you and take your cash.

it happens every day.
>>
>>17499429
It's fucking rude idiot.. Stop thinking about your god damn self for 5 seconds.. Then if your not completely worthless (doubt it) someone will deal with you
>>
>>17499430
I would only write him "hey what's your number" is it really that bad? can't you guys read? if that's bad then I just won't write him
>>
>>17499309
why would you even have to contact your friends dealer if you want to be a dealer ? to ask him for his dealer ?
>>
>>17499445
Personally I'd block you and then your friend.. Stupid shit like that is why I don't have social media
>>
>>17499447
it says "want to get" not " want to become"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.