[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got a coffee date for Sunday >She says she played volleyball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bottomright.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
bottomright.gif
2MB, 370x319px
>Got a coffee date for Sunday
>She says she played volleyball all through high school and a little bit into college
>I'm 5'9''
>All the volleyball girls I've ever met were tall as fuck

I'm actually scared of showing up and she is either my height, or much taller. She literally has not sent me a picture of her that shows either her entire body, or from the waist down.

I can tell she is not fat at all, because I've seen her wrists and other shit. But I have a sneaking suspicion she is like 6'5'' or something.

Do I still go? And if I do show up, and she is a lot taller than me, what do I do?
>>
File: amsterdam600_v-ardgalerie.jpg (43KB, 784x441px) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam600_v-ardgalerie.jpg
43KB, 784x441px
>>17499280
>But I have a sneaking suspicion she is like 6'5'' or something.

No you fucking give me her number.

Tall girls are the property of tall (at least 6'6") men.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17499280
OP she's probably like 5'8 which isn't super tall and if you haven't realized height isn't an extremely important thing in relationships unless someone is looking for something specific which then they aren't worth your time
>>
>>17499290
>unless someone is looking for something specific which then they aren't worth your time

Which is like 90% of girls I've spoken to, but okay.
>>
>>17499280
I feel more sorry for her if she is tall because it must be hard to get a bf when people like you sit here worrying about height.

>tfw I will never have a qt tall gf to tell me my average height doesn't matter
>>
>>17499297
I actually don't care if she is tall. Its just most tall girls I've met don't give a fuck about shorter guys, hence my anxiousness.
>>
>>17499303
You take this too seriously, if she doesn't like you because you are shorter, she is being petty and you wouldn't want that kind of person in your life anyway. In that case move on
>>
>>17499315
How is sexual preference in a potential mate petty?
>>
>>17499630
This.
The person who came up with that height preference is petty meme is a manlet. Go to the ask girls thread and every single one will tell you height matters. Ask any single guy if they'd date a 400 lbs woman .. if they say no then they're petty
>>
Okay, let's assume she's 6' or something. She either knows your height or didn't bother to ask, so that means she's open to giving it a shot with a shorter guy.

Also from my experience, tall girls can go both ways - either they want to desperately feel smaller than at least their boyfriend, or they have long learned that men aren't necessarily taller than them and give less of a fuck than more average height girls.

Just give it a shot.
>>
I'm a pretty average guy at 5'10'' and I've not once had success with a taller girl. They always shoot me down quick because of my height.

So it could go either way for you. Either she knows your shorter and doesn't care, is actually not tall herself, or she'll see you and immediately know that she won't date you seriously.
>>
>>17499688
>they always shoot me down
rightfully so, manlet.
>>
>>17499293
no contradiction there.
>>
I'm 5'8 and taller than the whole high school volleyball squad
>>
>>17499850
manlet.
>>
>>17499853
Calling people what they are tends not to be an insult.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.