[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally how to flirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ryanfuckinggosling.jpg (92KB, 1099x1026px) Image search: [Google]
ryanfuckinggosling.jpg
92KB, 1099x1026px
How do YOU flirt?
It seems like there's some big conspiracy where absolutely no one shares flirting tips or basically how they flirt. Or they just give some useless "advice" like "depends on the person" or "be yourself" or "learn for yourself".
Since this is the advice board, how do YOU flirt? And please state your gender if it makes a difference.
>>
you just like do thing and when you do thing you feel all like stuff then you translate feel into thing.
>>
>>17499247
This.
>>
>>17499220
Probably because normal people don't pay attention to how they're interacting with other humans.
>>
>>17499247
that's really dumb, why are people like this? is it because they are afraid of others stealing their potential gf/bf? or because they are afraid of others' success? or just hate helping people out and sharing knowledge?
(I know you are memeing but people unironically say that stuff)
>>
It more about how you say something than what you say. Gently pushing into more personal areas of conversation usually works, but I do mean gently.
>>
>>17499220
It's something pretty natural, to me, so I never paid particular attention to it.

I am a girl.
Physically - smiling, touching them on the arms, keeping eye contact, biting my lower lip.
Verbally - compliments, slightly sexual jokes, laugh at his jokes, tell them I can't wait to spend more time with them, etc. In general I try to show I enjoy them as a person, and that I enjoy spending my time with them.

I'm a bit more or less explicit depending on how comfortable I am around someone/how much I like them. Wouldn't get sexual with a stranger, probably. I do with my boyfriend.
>>
my best advice is it depends on the situation but when I've had success I was usually doing an activity with friends and trying to show off how smart and capable (saying clever things and doing things that are neat or unique) I am to the girl. the girl usually just shows interest by hanging around you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.