[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls ignore me after having sex with me... One of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
Why do girls ignore me after having sex with me...

One of them had a meltdown when i tried to talk to her and now her friends are mad at me too

Like honestly wtf this has happened 3 times to me
>>
How do you get laid so often?

Also, I'm sure she didn't just have a meltdown because you tried talking to her. What did you say?
>>
Dick too bomb
>>
>>17499070
Are they freezing up in the middle, by any chance? If so, how do you typically react to that?
>>
>>17499070
How many girls exactly are we talking about? If it's 2-3 then maybe you've just been unlucky.
>>
Maybe by chance you've had sex with victims of sexual abuse?
Maybe your dick is huge and they spend the next days struggling to walk?
Who the fuck cares? You're fucking sluts take it with a grain of salt my man.
>>
>>17499074
/thread
>>
>>17499070
look for thousands of years men did the smash and dash with no emotional connection and now women are trying it out for themselves. You are breaking the unwritten rule of hit and quit by trying to initiate something more than meaningless fucking. Shame on you. Fuck and go home and don't acknowledge them again.
>>
Don't have sex with them, then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.