[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wrote a letter confessing my love, and some other important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images-6.jpg (10KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
10KB, 236x354px
I wrote a letter confessing my love, and some other important shit, to my best friend (who has a boyfriend).
I legit love her and want to confess it, even if we just stay as friends forever.
We're in a very caring relationship and i don't want that to change.
Should i do it? Will she somehow stop giving a shit about me if i do it(it's quite common that women tend to stop giving a shit once they know you like them)
>>
If you do it, she'll stop talking to you. I'm sure she'll understand how you feel but if she's in a good relationship with her partner and respects him, then once she knows you have feelings from her yours and her relationship will be seen as inappropriate as long as she is with this other guy, and she'll cut ties with you. This is not a smart idea.
>>
>>17498855
>my stomach drops
Who thought this sounds good?
>>
>>17498884
It's like balls reverse-dropping
>>
>>17498855

I heard somewhere that as soon as one person in a friendship developes feelings towards the other. The friendship naturally gets strained anyways and you tend to drift apart due to passive agressive feelings or something like that.

What im aiming to say is that the friendship might already be fucked since you like her, could risk it.
But if she is happy and doesn't relay the feelings back then the friendship is truly fucked.

Can hardly say " I'm seeing anon for coffee " if you've already confessed your soul to her
>>
>>17498855
There are a number of factors you need to consider:
>How long have they been together?
>Is it serious?
>Based on these 2 questions, would it be appropriate to reveal your feelings at this time?
>Are you willing to risk your friendship for this right now? (Right now is key.)
>Are you willing to put your friend through a most likely difficult experience (because this isn't just about what you want).
>>
>>17499091
>Can hardly say " I'm seeing anon for coffee " if you've already confessed your soul to her
Sure you can.
>>
>>17498855
she already knows so don't make it uncomfortable for both of you by saying it out-loud
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.