[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premature ejaculation while cudling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1418470030025.jpg (90KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418470030025.jpg
90KB, 540x720px
Hi /adv/. I'm a 21yo virgin. Never even kissed a girl before. So two months ago I finally found a gf. And for the last month we'd cuddle in the bed when we meet. Since I started groping her butt and get more intimate, with more passion and stuff, I had 3 times that I came into my pants. Yes, we cuddle with clothes all the time. Well... Once we were only with underwear, but the last two time we were with clothes on and still. We get hot, passionate, and suddenly I feel I'm about to cum. And it happens. Never told her, because I'm very ashamed.

After the first time with underwear I thought "Ok, that's just once, and it's because of the morning wood" but the next two times were with clothes and in the evening. And last time (yesterday) I even had a fap in the morning, and still came in the evening when we cuddled.

What can I do to stop this?
(Pic unrelated)
>>
Im the same as yah, it sucks man.
>>
>>17498820

No expert on the matter, but maybe masturbate more?

If your more sexually fulfilled maybe you wont cum as easily.
>>
What is it about her that's so sexy that you cum in your pants? Does she have an amazing figure or something?
>>
>>17498820
My first advise would be fap before meeting her.
This one i only tried once, try picturing the saddest day of you life. I got flashback of my grand fathers funeral as i stood in -40C freezing wind at the side of his grave. Watching as the hardest working man i never known was buried in dirt.
When i snapped out of it i had tears rolling down my cheeks. You should see the face of girl i was making out with.
>>
>>17498849
She does. And it's an unexperienced feeling for me, to be so close and intimate with a girl.
>>
Can you like, cum in your cumpants or something?
>>
>>17498899
The what now?
>>
>>17498913

Sorry, I was being a retard there lol

If you bash one out before any of this, would you still blast off in your pants anyway?
>>
>>17498918
As I said in OP, I fapped in the morning (with the hope that it would help) and still came in the evening. Sucks. It's just too new for me
>>
Premature ejaculation is a flight or fight method of your body when you arent 'completely confident' in the current situation (your example is first gf and cuddling for the first time).

Stop stressing about it when your with your partner, think about topics you can talk to her about without worrying about any sexual advances to calm your brain. If a sexual situation arrises, take it easy; its a moment for the both of you to enjoy and communicate, not a competition or a test.
>>
>>17498928
That's the point. I'm not stressed at those situations. And I have no problems communicating with my gf. We're actually very close and can talk about anything. It's just that I probably get too (or too quickly) aroused when we touch each other and make out.
>>
>>17498920

Do you think it's you being nervous? I guess people handle different problems in different ways, but from a bunch of shit I've read over the internet it just sounds like you're worrying too much.

When you cuddle normally without the groping and stuff do you still cum in your pants? Because I would start there and see how it goes, pay close attention to what gets you going and what you can be cool with.

I guess seeing as how you're new to all this that this is where you balls kind of "calibrate" themselves. Maybe when you get into the regular fucking part of the relationship things will even out. I dunno.

A good thing to do to clear any anxiety that may be causing all this is to simply tell her. She may like it that you're so into her you literally cant contain yourself but at the very least as your girlfriend who already loves you as you she will probably be cool with it. It depends how you tell her too, just be confident.
>>
>>17498940
I wouldn't call it nervous or stressed out. And no, I haven't came when we just make out. It's when we get personal. We entangle our legs around each other. Or I roll on the back and roll he on myself.

I had this thought. I always have an arm hugging her, and she's lying on it. Or sometimes a leg under her too. So that's 1-2 limbs being pressed down by her. Might it be because of the bloodflow? Because I notice that almost always when I get a wet-dream, I'm sleeping on my arm and it's "asleep" from the lack of blood or smth. Could it also have influence?
>>
I don't cum in my pants from just cuddling but we dry hump really hard with my gf. She just enjoys it to blackout and it feels so great that I feel like cumming all the time. I never come just some precum and I dripped a couple of drops of sperm one time. My problem is not that I'm stressed out it's because it feels so great that I feel it through my bones. It's so great that I feel like cumming already
>>
>>17498952

I have no idea. Screw her a few times and see if anything changes I guess.
>>
>>17498918
You sound so much like my friend, I'm kind of worried.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.