[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to add new whatsapp contact without phone? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pikachu.png (343KB, 744x706px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
343KB, 744x706px
Is it possible to add new whatsapp contact without phone?
My sister borrowed my iPhone to take photos during her short camping trip. I just got the new phone number from someone I've just met. Is there a way that I can Whatsapp him without a physical phone to add him to my contact list?
>>
>>17498790

don´t understand what you want but you can use that app without a phone.
It´s called whatsapp web
>>
>>17498815
>you want but you can use that app without a phone
yeah but when my phone is not online it says "phone not connected" and i cant use whatsapp web
What I mean is I don't have my phone with me right now. I got a new phone number and I want to send a Whatsapp message to that number. Is that possible?
>>
>>17498815
IF he linked the phone to whatsapp web, otherwise he can't, not with his account.

The easiest way would be to tell his sister to add the contact. and also to fuck off and get her own phone, it's not like an old model would be expensive.
>>
>>17498826
I already linked it, but is it true that my phone has to be online as well for the messages to be synced?
>>
>>17498815
Could I use WhatsApp Web to spy on my wife's messages or will it send a message to her phone confirming someone is registering their device to WhatsApp Web?
>>
just call your damn sister
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.