/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find women I like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/ so I'm trying to find women I really want to start a relationship with. And before you say anything I'm solidly attractive, at least 7/8 out of 10, and I have no problem getting girls as is. Even though I'm nerdy I can easily FIND dates and in this quest have gotten laid at least once or twice a month, but I'm really not happy with how it's going.

Like I said I have no problem getting girls or the sake of getting girls; my problem is I'm not finding any girls that I really like. I've done the playing around and I don't really care for casual sex at this point. I'm trying to look for girls that I will want to stay with forever or at least have a serious long term relationship. I'm a 20 year old guy doing community college for now and transferring only 3 hours away when I do transfer in the Quad Cites in Iowa/Illinois, so a population of ~474,937 people. The type of girl I'm looking for is a short, shy, nerdy girl who enjoys geeky stuff like me. I'm not here to advertise myself, my problem is I can't seem to find girls like that. I live in the country by a small town of 7000 where everyone else lives in the middle of nowhere and hardly ever come into town, so I can't really find people in that town. I can't find any good shy nerdier girls at my school and they aren't the type who use tinder so I'm at a loss here of where to find girls I really want to have a quality relationship with.

Does anyone have any advice for where to find and talk with shy nerdy girls? Any on here who can say where they like to go out to and does anyone have any insight on where to actually find people like that? I see those couples all the time and I can't figure out where those kinds of girls can be met at. And with that can any shyer girls give some insight on how you feel comfortable and like guys to hit on you and introduce you? I feel those kinds of girls don't feel comfortable having people just walk up to them and flirt. Where can I find them and how can I talk to them?
>>
File: fantastic-planet1.jpg (115KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-planet1.jpg
115KB, 600x480px
The mall

Class

The streets

OkCupid

Coffeeshops

Bookstores

Church

Anime club at Augustana.
>>
>>17498276
Add conventions to that list and it seems good.
>>
>>17498270
you'll have waaaay more luck after you transfer. the absolute best way to meet shy, nerdy girls is through their friends. even then, it's rarely instant attraction. an intramural sport or shared interest club are other options.

basically, look for things that put you in proximity with the type of girl you're interested in. it may take your preferred type a while to "warm up" to you, which is much easier when you have a legit reason to be around her (like a sport or club or mutual friend).
>>
>>17498294
the internet is also another option, but I strongly don't recommend this. it's like trying to catch fish in the ocean with a fucking dart. you might have more luck on shared interest forums than dating sites, if you want to completely ignore my warning.
>>
>>17498299
Yes, they do are on dating sites and even Tinder. And yes, there lost in the mass. However since the whole point of online dating is to play the numbers game, you can filter to get only those you want. The needle in the haystack isn't hard to find when you've got a magnet.
>>
>>17498270
there is old saying if there are no girls you like where you you are move to where they might be to improve your chances.
>>
>>17498326
crazy hides well, brother. especially online.

source: experience
>>
>>17498276
>The mall
Never works, no matter where you live. Girls travel in groups and don't seperate. That's the problem with most locations, really.
>Coffee Shops
>Bookstores
These two are pretty much the same suggestion. Sometimes a barnes & noble will even have a starbucks inside it. It is the go-to suggestion people dole out. I've never actually heard of it working, and I've never seen an approachable situation.
>Church
... Does this work? Maybe this works. I dunno.

I doubt it works.
>>
Church girls are all crazy. All of them. Don't go there trying to pick any up, don't do it man
>>
Not OP, but I figured I'd ask because it's slightly related.

Would it be acceptable to ask my friend to introduce me to some of her single friends? We've known each other for years and she knows I've had trouble finding a girlfriend, but keeps on encouraging me.
>>
>>17498559
fanatics in generell should be avoided, not worth the hassle.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.