[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm mtf and i've given up on ever finding a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: thisisit.jpg (287KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thisisit.jpg
287KB, 1920x1200px
or girlfriend i guess maybe. it's lonely.
>>
>>17498211
Are you the tripfag faerie? Is faerie even still around?
Sort of miss her attention whoring, strangely enough.
Spiced the place up a a bit. Better than pegasus at least.

Anyway, what exactly do you need help with?
>>
I've been going over this too and honestly if you want to increase your chances, your best bet is meeting people online or though some app/service. Maybe find some kind of local meetup to go to or something idk. Most people you meet on a day-to-day basis probably aren't looking for non-'straight' relationships. Sorry to word it like that but it is really what it is.
>>
I wouldn't mind dating a mtf, as long as they're attractive.

But I don't know if that's just because I'm deprived of social and romantic interaction.
>>
>>17498211
why? a lot of guys won't like it. but if you're post-op and pass, a lot of guys won't give a shit.
>>
Because you are a male.

Honestly, the easiest way I can think of is to find a m2f.
I'm not saying what you are doing is wrong, I'm just saying that you made choices that will make your life much harder. That's just reality senpai.
>>
>Because you are a male.
don't be a dick to OP, she's clearly having a shitty time
>>
>>17498239
It's reality.
>>
>>17498320
how?
>>
>starting "i'm lonely" threads then immediately bailing and never replying again
yep reminds me of faerie
>>
>>17498211
OK. This is a board for advice, though, not your personal blog.
>>
>>17498211
probably should have thought of that before, huh?
>>
>>17498323
>>17498340
As if we needed a reminder that trannies are the worst attentionwhores in the world. They shit up every thread they post in by making it all about me, me, me. Like gays.
>>
Welcome to the club, just hope you aren't those fags that cry about how they hate the opposite sex and relationships. It's nkt too bad being alone, less food to eat and less money to spend. Better yet you can even relax by yourself at beaches, rooftops and take in a deep breath of cold fresh air knowing for a fact that you will forever enjoy the full experience of knowing what solitary relaxation is truely about. Just make sure not to go into any deep existential thinking.
>>
Can't trans people hook up with other trans?
>>
>>17498218
Yeah I'm faerie. Kinda sad you could pick me out like that. Sorry I made thread and then passed out lol

Idk life is hard. How do you make boyfriends happen?
>>
Why not find yourself an FtM girlfriend?
>>
>>17498997
i don't really like vaginas. and also where the fuck do you find trans people?
>>
>>17498239
>she
Kek.
>>17499001
The gay part of your town. You need to be post-op if you want a straight male else stay foreveralone (or end up with a gay loving tranny).
>>
>>17499004
my town doesn't have a "gay part". not everyone lives in a huge place of millions. i live in a pretty small city of like 50,000. we're very conservative.
>>
>>17498211
fucking faggot, your problem is self explanatory.

just kys, you'll be doing yourself a better favour.

>>17498239
>she
>>17498354
kek
>>
File: guilt.jpg (63KB, 373x526px) Image search: [Google]
guilt.jpg
63KB, 373x526px
>>17499111
are you one of those bitter virgins from r9k?

adv is the board for nice people loser gtfo
>>
>>17498211
>go on date with qt3.14 grill
>date goes very well
>great sense of style
>sweet face and very easy on the eyes
>that night she reveals that she's mtf
>dropped

Why?

I don't mind trannies,they're people just like everyone else,but just like bitches with toxic wombs,I want kids someday and I'm not going to be wasting time on a relationship if I can't at least have a child with someone that I've grown to love.

I'm already adopted and I never knew my biological parents and foster homes suck,so my kids deserve better than what I had growing up.

I hope that you find your life partner OP,and the point of my little story wasn't to upset you or anything,but to highlight a real issue that men will have with you.But I know that you'll pull through and find someone that will love you no matter what soon enough.

stay strong
>>
>>17499176
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IPh25KXi8z

w/e though
>>
>>17498211

oh boy , this thread again! let me just summarize the last thread

>learn to love yourself
>stop being a whiny bitch
>"no'

k bye
>>
>>17499198

>you cant commit to just paying 90 thousand dollars to have a kid before its even born by using a surrogate?
>i dont understand that doesnt make sense to me, why isnt everyone rich and willing to bend over backwards to take a chance with a girl who has a dick that they've known for one night?
>>
>>17499207
wasn't my thread before. dunno what you're talking about. i do love myself :)

>>17499215
if you can't afford a surrogate you can't really afford kids at all unless you want to fuck them up. honestly if kids were that important you would be working hard at your career to ensure they have a financially secure future.
>>
mtf people sure are annoying
why are they everywhere now?
>>
>>17499229
the transgender thing started with caitlyn jenner and was made worse by obama. soon half of the kids in the country will be trans lol
>>
>>17499198
What's so hard about understanding that different people want different things?

And those needs and wants changing over time?

I don't know how old you are OP,but I'm approaching 30 and I want kids soon.But not just kids with anyone,with someone that I can grow old with and share the joys and burdens of parenthood.

Growing up I had a lot of issues with the different foster homes,I would wake up every morning and look at the parents that provided the necessities but never showed affection,just wanted a government check,and I couldn't see myself in them.I would look in the mirror every morning and every night and wonder what my real parents would look like based on my facial features,how tall my dad is,or how short my mother could be.

in my early 20's I got engaged to someone that I loved,but towards the end of the engagement I figured out that having children with her would be catastrophic at a psychological level (she was a raging alcoholic and pathological liar).I thought she would be the mother of my children someday,but that didn't work out. early in that relationship when I was completely in love I had imagined what our kids would look like and it made me happy,but as I fell out of love the vision of the children faded until I couldn't picture it anymore

That relationship is dead and buried,and been on the dating scene for a few years with nothing serious but if I'm with someone that's awesome,I dream about our potential children.Their faces are blurry,almost censored,unless I really like who I'm with at the time,then the blur tends fade and their faces become clearer.Of course I keep that to myself
>>
>>17499227
>if you can't afford a surrogate you can't really afford kids at all unless you want to fuck them up. honestly if kids were that important you would be working hard at your career to ensure they have a financially secure future.
You are really spoiled. And want to be spoiled more. If you want a partner and you can't have child, you should pay for that.
>>
>>17499231
oh fuck
I think I'm transgender (since I was a kid, way before Obama and Caitlyn) but now the fact that transgender people are so mainstream made me not want to have anything to do with it. Transgender people are annoying as fuck. Trying to live like a cis guy sucks for me but I don't want to become one of these obnoxious mainstream faglords either.
Does this make me a double special snowflake?
>>
>>17499232
i'm 28 and i want the same thing you do. a happy household with kids and a couple cats. sorry you went through that as a kid. it's clearly affected you in some negative ways :(

>>17499233
yeah i'm spoiled. my parents had the foresight to have kids a little later in life, once they were financially able to care for us. my college was paid for because they started a fund once i was born, and my life is a lot better for it.

if he wants me to pay for a surrogate that's fine. what's the problem?

>>17499238
idk it kinda makes you a slave to your own assumptions about what everyone around you thinks. double layers of delusion maybe.
>>
>>17499227

im sorry, you're saying if you dont have 90 thousand dollars to spend on getting a stranger pregnant you dont have enough money to have a kid?

what a useless twat you are, no wonder you cant get a boyfriend.
>>
>>17499249

>whats the problem

the problem is you are insisting that only rich people should have kids.

and yes, to pay the 90 thousand dollar minimum of having a surrogate (And thats before the actual hospital expenses and shit) is rich.

if we lived in a world where you had to have 90 thousand dollars before you could even give birth, we'd have died out.

you expect a lot for a guy who deserves nothing.
>>
>>17499249
>if he wants me to pay for a surrogate that's fine. what's the problem?
So say this if they want a child. Say that you can pay for everything and if you actually do that, I'm pretty sure that you can find someone to be with.
>>
>>17499266
i haven't looked into how expensive surrogate pregnancies cost, and the 90k estimate we're throwing around didn't come from me. but it wouldn't need to be paid all at once obviously.

i'm just saying that the negative effects of financial instability on children should not be ignored.

>>17499269
i do have high expectations for a lifelong partner. i'm intelligent, attractive, educated, hard-working and healthy. why would i want anything less?
>>
>>17499277
i'm dismissed off the bat for being trans in most cases. like that guy who
>dropped
the trans girl for lacking a uterus and such. maybe it's my uncompromising expectations that are holding me back romantically.

idk
>>
>>17499278
>i do have high expectations for a lifelong partner. i'm intelligent, attractive, educated, hard-working and healthy. why would i want anything less?
/abandon thread
Another case of megalomaniac bitch. Used to think that trans were discriminated for real. But everytime i saw people with so much self esteem can manage to complain because "i'm so better than anyone else and so i need the best for me" just understand that actually they are pathetic ridiculous narcissistic child.
>>
>>17499284
wtf are you talking about? Would you date a low tier person?
I'm not OP but I 100% agree that our own lives are too valuable to spend them on someone who's less than a perfect match. There's a lot of emotional stress involved in a relationship, it's not like you just settle with a random person.
Being aware of your limits is important but having high standards is not wrong.
>>
>>17499249
Look,I'm just one man that works hard for what I have and I'm willing to work harder for what I want.And what I want is a child that I can look at every morning and see a piece of me and her mother in their eyes.I would wake him or her up,give them a multi vitamin along with bacon,a scrambled egg,a side of greek yogurt and fresh fruit and water or chocolate milk to drink.Let him or her know that I love them,that their mother loves them very much,and give them a big ol' bear hug before dropping them off at school,where they will live relatively normal lives.

It sounds stupid as fuck,but that's what I want.And with a mtf partner,I wouldn't be able to see part of my lover in their eyes.

As stated earlier,I've been on dates with mtf women,unfortunately the point of dating is being able to explore and discover what you like or what you don't like in people,finding out what you want,and of course finding a potential mate that'll stay longer than a week or two.After dating several barren women and a few trannies,I just put them in the same boat and classified as deal breakers.
>>
>>17499289
which is fine. you're free to do what you want, and i hope you get it.

genetics works in funny ways. even if you have biological children together, you may not be able to see yourself or your wife in your children. probably kinda rare i guess, but it's something to think about.

i'm mixed race, and i look 100% like my white dad with no resemblance to my mom. my brother is the opposite lol.
>>
>>17498211
Your best bet is either being really honest with anyone who shows you any intentions of a relationship (everyone will know you are trans, but you are slightly more likely to find "normal" people who accept you), or to sign up to a dating site for trans people and you will be ticking someone's box for their degenerate fetish.
>>
i'm m and i've given up on ever finding a girlfriend
>>
>>17499302
i'm really tired of being a fetish. seems whenever i do find a guy i end up feeling used and disrespected :(
>>
>>17499238
>the fact that transgender people are so mainstream made me not want to have anything to do with it.
So what you are saying is that you have gender dysphoria, but don't want to be trans because other people are trans?
Yeah, you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>17499305
its 2016 not 2036
you were just born too soon, this is the *transition* decade for social issues.

Anyway, have you tried looking for a FtM boyfriend?
>>
>>17499288
>Would you date a low tier person?

I don't define people by "tiers" If you mean less successful, than yes.

Also, being the things she listed doesn't make you "high tier" it's meaningless trite.
>>
>>17499306
That's kind of exactly it, yes. I have gender dysphoria but maybe the hipster in me is stronger than it.
>>
>>17499310
ftm bf seems even less likely. mostly because i've only ever met one in my entire life and i'm not even sure if he was actually trans or not.

plus i don't like vaginas. i'd rather have mtf gf, which i'm totally not opposed to so long as she's compatible.

>>17499311
it's not meaningless trite. healthy, meaningful life is important to me. i want a man who loves and cares for himself and isn't an idiot. not seeing what's wrong with that.
>>
>>17499316
>plus i don't like vaginas
Are you serious? People don't choose to have a vagina. That's pretty low of you imho.
>>
>>17499326
yeah i'm serious. it's the smell, mostly. and the taste and texture. even women that have immaculate vaginas have a smell, don't try to tell me otherwise.

not like i haven't tried. we all have our preferences.
>>
>>17499333
but you are deciding you don't like vaginas same way guys can decide they don't like transgender girls
isn't this like the whole "what goes around comes around" thing? I mean since you apply this to FtM people.
>>
Well do you LOOK like a girl? I mean, could someone guess you were a man just by seeing you?
>>
>>17499337
quit trolling please. i'm not here demanding that every straight guy like me, and i accept that many don't.

>>17499341
i have some masculine traits that bother me, but usually i seem to pass. once when i had a UTI a doctor told me he wanted to do a pelvic exam and i had to explain that i was mtf. was awkward yet flattering.
>>
File: faithlovehopecats.jpg (870KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
faithlovehopecats.jpg
870KB, 1440x900px
anyway guys this has been fun (?) but i gotta go do my yoga now and get on with my life.

bye! <3
>>
>>17499350
pics? I'm curious
>>
>>17499366
yeah this is 4chan, where lives are ruined over pics. i'm not that dumb.

ask pegasus if i pass. he's seen my pics.
>>
>>17499381
yeah, I'm sure all those attention whores on /soc/ get their lives ruined for posting pics on 4chan. But suit yourself, I get it, I wouldn't really feel comfortable posting pics on 4chan either.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.