[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating a camgirl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: girlwetsuit.jpg (121KB, 645x800px) Image search: [Google]
girlwetsuit.jpg
121KB, 645x800px
I have been talking to a Camgirl for quite a while now and I think I might have the opportunity to date her... We are separated by quite a distance but its not an issue for me to find the time to visit her. Should I pursue this?
>>
>>17498013
Don't expect anything serious
>>
>>17498013
Do you only communicate with her visually through cam shows?
If yes, you have absolutely no chance to date her.
>>
>>17498013
Yeah, no. Dude, come-on. The whole goal is for her to be flirtatious, friendly, and open to all folk. You're reading super into her play. You're emotionally compromising yourself.
>>
File: 1456700282505.gif (396KB, 350x434px) Image search: [Google]
1456700282505.gif
396KB, 350x434px
>>17498013
kek this is so sad.
>holy shit, this girl I paid to interact with me, seems genuinely interested.
>>
File: Hhhnnnggg!.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Hhhnnnggg!.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17498013

>Met a 25 year old grill who had just left her junkie husband of one year.
>She's thicke, funny as fuck, witty, tons of personality, Rockabilly with forearm tattoos and chest piece.
>Forgot how it got brought up but she told me she was a camgirl for a few weeks.
>She said it was right after she had left her husband and it was for a self-confidence/image boost since she was really depressed about the whole failed marriage thing.
>She said she was nervous/scared to tell me since I might think less of her.
>I said I thought it was really cool and asked her experience.
>She said she got drunk one night, made an account with the name "Darby Flash" and start camming.
>The first night she didn't even get naked; she just talked to the few dozen guys and made them laugh and teased them a bit.
>She said she's be be camming again tomorrow at the same time.
>Next night, a hundred users are in her room.
>She tells jokes and teases them; they start tipping her.
>Long story short, she never did anything past showing tits and her DAT ASS in panties on cam.
>I asked her how much she made in the three weeks she cammed.
>$1,200 dollars after the site took their cut.
>She explained that the other girls would show their tits, pussy, fuck themselves every time they cammed and guys lost interest.
>She on the other hand made it fun and ended up with quite the following.
>Anyways, she quit camming since she actually had a good profession and didn't want this coming back to haunt her later on.

I never held it against her at all; we dated for 5 years.

If she's one of those camgrillz who show and do everything; don't bother.

If she does it for fun and mostly teases and entertains the guys with jokes and stuff; go for it!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.