[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: received_1126862737377029.jpg (43KB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
received_1126862737377029.jpg
43KB, 294x232px
I walked in the house, fresh from work. I've been working hard trying to provide for my wife and for my poor family. I walk in and she is crying on the couch.

I ask what was wrong, thinking it's about her uncle that just passed away. However, this wasn't the case. She is leaving me. She made a mistake she said. We moved too fast and I have things I need to work on. She moved to far from her family too soon and the life of military spouse is too much for her.

I know we have gotten into spats here and there with one big argument but I never thought I'd hear this. She is hugging me telling me she had known even before we married. That she couldn't do it. She wants to leave right when we got a new place, furniture, and a new life together. Just when everything was starting to look up.

Just when I was trying harder to be better. To live.
Here she is.
Leaving like everyone else.
I can't even look her in the eyes /adv/
>>
Its probably just an emotional time for her. She still around?
>>
>>17497982
yes watching TV in the front while I'm folding clothes, just trying not to break down
>>
>>17497990
have my spoken to her?
>>
>>17497971
>military
>military spouse
absolutely pathetic, and you deserve it honestly. You do NOT ever get into the military with a wife on hand, she has probably had sex with your entire platoon and then some, it's all your fault.

The ONLY thing you can do, from an /adv/ point of view, is to pick yourself up and move forward. But I really am glad she is leaving you. use your brain and tap into that latent foresight you possess. stop having sex and start building yourself up. once you're at a good position, THEN you can worry about getting a wife and kids.
>>
>>17497971
make it quick, she's leaving because you don't care for her, she doesn't feel safe, due to external things this led to this point. Starting to look up financially not emotionally, what she probably needs, she knows it's getting better and you can start a good life, but she doesn't want to live that life with you.
>>
>>17498010
stfu faggot.
jesus christ, you are dense.
>>
>>17497971
What led to this, OP?
>>
>>17498004
I asked what I can do, if there is anything I can do to change her point of view.
A new thing, another way to show I love her and how much my friends here want to make her feel at home.
But, nothing she isn't happy here or in our relationship.

I don't know how to feel. there is a lot of emptiness and a tingle in my chest. I feel so low.
So far gone.
>>
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
What went wrong
>>
>>17498034
She says I take things to seriously and that I am too defensive.

However, she comes from a well off family and is spoiled and is use to having things already there for her.
she has no car and no friends here and she is just miserable with our her parents who have been with her all her life.
>>
>>17498039
Your probably too far to go back in the relationship quick. It sucks, I'm sorry, maybe she wasn't the right one for you. She's been thinking about it for a long time, a long time. Realize that she didn't do it out all sudden. It's been building up. I'm sorry you have to go through that, things will get better and you'll find new things. My advise is feel sad and talk to a close friend. Work things out on ending it then there do not wait to move.
>>
>>17498033
Agreed. That poster is obviously hurt or messed in some way and never healed right.
>>
File: 54775676.jpg (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
54775676.jpg
185KB, 500x500px
>>17497971
This sounds like a very emotional reaction on her part. Problem is you can't reason with emotions. If she feels she is done, then she has made her decision.

You've chosen an exciting and all encompassing life with the military. It's why alot of military marry military or military-esk life styles (I.e. cops). Obviously your day to day is very different than ours and the demand you'll have placed on you or that you in turn place on others will be difficult for anyone to understand unless they too are experiencing it.

Heart goes out to you friend. But it seems that perhaps your partnership with this woman isn't strong enough, and the strength seems to be lacking on her end. Nothing wrong with that, it's just the life you lead will be too much for her.
>>
File: 1470889482292.gif (453KB, 497x463px) Image search: [Google]
1470889482292.gif
453KB, 497x463px
>>17498149
Yes...... I hear ya
>>
Should just go talk to a lawyer right now before it's too late.
>>
>>17497971
You know what they say OP, plenty of fish in the sea.

If you really want to be with her and you can't see yourself living a life with anyone else, why not ask her if she would ever reconsider getting back together? Like, she said you two were moving to fast right? She very well may not want to be with you at any point in the future yes, but perhaps if you both take some time to think you can get back together later. Not sure how realistic that would be given the situation, but you could always try.

Anyway, i'm sorry to hear that this happened OP. I wouln't imagine it's very easy for either of you. Shit sucks yeah, but things don't always go the way we want them to. Just gotta persevere I guess. Good luck to ya.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.