[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inside I am an FTM trans person. Can't dress it bc my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2208x1242px
Inside I am an FTM trans person. Can't dress it bc my parents say I don't have the body for short hair.

Anyway, basically I'm asking how gay guys / guys in general say we aren't really men. I mean, that's the lowest blow (take that how you want (that too)) because we know it, but when I hear "not really a man" I get the same feelings I'd imagine someone who had been told they aren't really gay or aren't really bi would feel. I guess i don't understand how you can be hypocrites instead of taking the free anal sex.
>>
TL;DR I like men but I don't like using my vag and sometimes I like to be on top.
>>
empathy not your strong suit?
>>
>Anyway, basically I'm asking how gay guys / guys in general say we aren't really men.

Cuz you don't have a penis and have XX chromosomes and a vagina.
>>
The point is I'm looking for a little empathy. You have no idea how many times people like me are insulted when we're just trying to hook up.

I mean, yeah, I like penises too, but I can buy any penis my partner would want in any color they could want in any size they could want, but all they can think about is a vagina.
>>
>>17497899
>Can't dress it bc my parents say I don't have the body for short hair.

You have passed the line to pathetic a long time ago and you know it
>>
I can lift weights until I have the body of a man and grow a mustache and even do exercises to make my boobs go away.

But no penis so I'm not good enough.
>>
>>17497929
Yeah I know. I'm just 19 tho so as soon as I'm in shape and on my own my long hair is gone.
Although I've been growing it for so long I'm kind of attached to it. Maybe I'll donate it or something.
>>
Dunno, kid. I like vaginas personally.
>>
>>17497899
>my parents say I don't have the body for short hair.
That is the stupidest shit i have ever heard.

>not really a man
I can see how this hurts. I don't know the circumstances, but i am guessing this comes from when you either tell them or get physical. I know that if i was dating an individual who i believed to be a particular gender, i would be sincerely be frustrated the longer it took them to tell me. And while they are acting like total shitheads towards you in every way, understand how that shock can cause them to act.
>>
>>17497899
Maybe seek mental help before deciding to drink the "trans" koolaid.
>>
>>17497899
Eat shit faggot retard
>>
I just really had to talk about this with someone.

I don't think I'd ever do anything as drastic as surgery.

I tried to talk to my cousin and she said I needed Jesus. That was over 6 months ago and I'm still angry. I'm not someone who completely denounces religion but I'm sure Jesus never said anything that would help me with my gender identity issues.
>>
>>17497951
I've been planning to sign up for therapy or get myself evaluated. Mainly it's my libido that's druving me crazy and I can't properly "get off" but anything that remotely makes me think of sex frustrates me.
>>
>>17497958
You don't go to friends for this. Seek therapy, perhaps talk to your doctor and ask about what can be done.

Because, I'm sorry, but you're not a man. You'll never be a man, and that's just how you are. Best make good with that, instead of hoping that the grass is greener.
>>
>>17497950
Yeah, I can understand that. I would like be upfront with whoever I was dating, but that's an awkward conversation to have on the first date.
>>
>>17497977
It's not really about that though. It's hard to describe; I misused the term trans, I think. I don't feel like a man but I do feel like being dominant.
>>
I feel like crying because I've never gotten these feelings down into tangible form before, but I also feel like laughing because I can see the shitstorm coming later on in this thread.
>>
>>17497978
And while i will never truly understand, i can appreciate the pickle you're in. You can't wear a t-shirt everywhere you go stating you are trans, and you can't wait until marriage either. It is an awfully delicate balance, but i have faith that with time and experience you'll learn how to walk the line deftly.
>>
>>17497983
So? You can be a dominant female in bed. Hell, femdom is a fairly common fetish.

Do you just not enjoy vaginal sex or something?
>>
>>17497994
Yeah, I don't. I've tried it on multiple occasions to see if I was doing something wrong, but it just isn't for me.
>>
>>17497991
Look, kid. I don't know about other anons, but I can say safely that I don't shoot down transgender shit because I want to hurt your feelings. I do this because it's a hoax, a myth. You can look up what happened to David Reimer, the case study in the "gender identity" theory.

It didn't end well. It almost never does. And I just want you to be happy. That's why I want you to seek help and get treated. That's why I want you to live a happy and fulfilling life.
>>
>>17497995
I can't say I know, but what didn't you like about it?
>>
>>17498007
I just didn't feel much of anything like I have to think of something else that excites me and even then I don't finish.
>>
>>17498014
Maybe it was just a bad sexual experience, or your boyfriend wasn't very good.
>>
>>17498002
Yeah. I read about all that stuff. I don't plan on surgery or testosterone treatment or anything like that. I just want to be able to bring up fucking a guy up the ass without scaring them away.
>>
>>17497899
Feel free to ignore me but i am curious. Have you ever desired getting full reassignment surgery? And if so, what drove this desire? Potentially, is it interactions like this?

Meaning to say you can dress and act however you desire for the remainder of life, but reassignment is a different kind of step to take.
>>
>>17498022
>>17498021
Forget i said anything lol

I am guessing you mean with a strapon?
>>
>>17498022
I keep thinking I would like to have a penis. I rarely have erotic dreams (which sucks because they're awesome) but in them I have a penis. But after reading a lot of information about it I'm not sure I would go through with surgery at all.
>>
>>17498018
My boyfriend ignored me when I said I wanted to break up, told him I was gay (I'm also conflicted about what gender I'm attracted to, but that's a different can of worms)(I also said this mostly so he would stop dating me) and introduced me to his family as his girlfriend. Every single person. "Thid is my girlfriend."

He might be the only person on the planet who hears "I'm gay" and thinks "It's okay, we can work through this"
>>
>>17498029
Why do you feel you would like to have a penis?

Is it the sexual aspect of it, maybe the ability to have sexual pleasure from pegging, or the reduction of stigma?
>>
>>17498025
Yes. But I would be afraid to hurt him beacsue I can't feel what the thing is doing, so I couldn't tell if I was poking something I'm not supposed to.
>>
>>17498029
It's best not to, a lot of people regret it and it does fuck up your body. I'm all for people getting reassigned but I feel we're not there yet medical technology wise.

You can just get a prosthetic one or one of those strapless strapons. I know a FTM and that's what she does since she also thinks the surgery is pointless.
>>
>>17498045
I think it's mostly i want to be able to shove things inside other things.

I'm mildly autistic (not jokingly but actually) and I guess the idea of the repetive motion during intercourse comforts me.
>>
>>17498050
I feel like with enough articles and online videos you could learn to do it safely.
>>
>>17498055
*he
Ha, just kidding. Yeah I get what you're saying.
>>
>>17498043
Honestly, girl, sounds like you just had a shitty boyfriend.
>>
>>17498055
The one thing i want most in the whole world is to be frozen until they invent brain transplants and have my brain transplanted into a robot's body.

Get brain transplanted into male robot /cyborg
>>
>>17498069
It had gone on for so long I was embarassed to say it but there was only one bf and we didn't actually do it because he pulled shit like that.
>>
>>17498066
Yeah my bad but I'm trying to keep things at least mostly simple and she still currently identifies as she, so yeah.

But honestly, don't go the surgery route. I get the desire to have one but getting a strapless is still probably the best choice. I hear they feel pretty good too so you wouldn't be missing out on pleasure using it either.

>>17498071
Fuck I wish this shit all the time. I'm pissed off that I'm going to miss out on space travel and all the incredible accomplishments of humanity that are yet to come.
>>
But I have experimented, but not had permanent people, you know?
>>
>>17498076
So did you guys not have sex at all?
>>
>>17498082
Not with him, no. But I have.
>>
>>17498078
I know... Too late to explore the world, too early to explore the stars.

But we still have a lot of ocean to look into.
>>
>>17498057
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity OP

It is not easy being transgender in any form, but you'll figure out a way to make it work :)
>>
>>17498085
Maybe that's it. Try going the committed relationship route for a bit. You'd be amazed how much better sex feels.
>>
If it helps at all, I know for certain I am attracted to mannequins.

For some reason the uncanny valley really turns me on.

But how do I explain to my mother why her grandkids are made of plastic?
>>
>>17498089
I know but I want to see beyond our world. Imagine all that cool weird shit on other planets, imagine THEIR oceans, who knows what can be found? Maybe I'll get lucky and somehow experience it all but I won't hold my breathe on that one.
>>
>>17498094
That was the only reason I was going out with him was to try it, and I just felt nothing while with him. People are like "Oh, we're so in love" and stuff but he kept kissing me in public and doing weird stuff and I was like "I gotta ditch him before we're married and I'm chained up in his basement"
>>
But kissing wasn't so weird. We went to a play and he was resting his hand in my shirt on my boobs. And he tried to hug some girl but she wasn't into it. I guess he knew her, but she saw him and was like "don't hug me. DON'T hug me" and walked away from him.
>>
>>17498109
>>17498103
It sounds like he was a pretty fucking weird guy, good thing you got out of that relationship.
>>
>>17498115
I'm sure he was a redditor or a 9gager. I can't remember which but I came across a comic he could have written from one of those sites.
Deal breakers.
>>
>>17498142
Yikes that's pretty bad.

I hope some of this thread has helped out OP. I'm sure I've probably missed some questions but it's hard to tell who's who since I got to the thread late.
>>
>>17498147
No problem. I'm not sure I even asked a question...
Oh yeah. I did, but this was mostly to get all this off my chest.
Thanks for your concern.
>>
>>17498154
>this was mostly to get all this off my chest.
Oh I see, that's cool then. /adv/ and also /soc/ are pretty good places for doing that kind of thing. I'm glad this thread helped a little.
>>
>>17498002
I love how people base their opinion of off single stories or anegdotes.

If you're ftm even testosterone alone will make you happier. the faster you get through your head you're just yourself and won't be a normal guy and not everybody gonna accept you as one when they know about your situation the better tho
t. actual ftm passing as a normal man in everyday life which is much comfier than before, but always telling people I sleep with about my situation and not getting mad when girl is "too straight" because it's 100% understandable. surprisingly a lot of girls don't mind the vag00 as long as they find me attractive otherwise though, even if they say they are str8
>>
>>17497899
How long have you had this gender dysphoria or w/e?

Is it fairly recent or havr you been feelin this way dince you were like 4 or something?

I feel like all the positive reinforcement and support for people coming out as a man wanting to be a woman or vise versca is kinda'v like a double-egded sword.

On one hand its great for those individuals actually having diffuculty coming out, but on the other a bunch of lonley, sexually vulbnerable people with no real sense of self(identity,spiritually,emotionally, mentally, and all the rest) are more prone to join the "coming out bandwagon" without really understanding what it means.

This and all the support and positive reinforcement is what i believe is what making people belive that they're gender fluid binary nonsense.

So which is it for you OP?
>>
>>17498661
...nonsense, when in actuality they're not. *
>>
>>17497899
Oops wrong thread, ignore me.
>>17498661
>>17498666
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.