[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying Irresponsible Coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Annoying-Coworker.jpg (488KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Annoying-Coworker.jpg
488KB, 1000x667px
I have this coworker (we are new hires, out of college) who consistently shows up late or till the last minute before a meeting, sometimes skips meetings till after lunch. He has been texting me everyday to the point as '?' for information on what time and where is the meeting (same time, same place, everyday, agile), he also asks if we will be doing on the call or physical, if I tell him we are not, he goes on call from home, else he shows up last minute to not make him look bad as the only person who is not attending the meeting. Its is very annoying, irresponsible, and disrespectful since all of this information is already available for him on Outlook, I am not here to keep him up to date on his own professional work, but he refuses to use the resources provided to him, then chats me to send him the link to the meeting when he is already on the computer. I told him multiple times after giving him the info to please refer to the Outlook. He later on the day calls me an ass for telling him to look on his calendar. My coworkers agree what he is doing is ridiculous. How should I proceed this?
>>
report him to your manager or to the human resources department
>>
Ignore his messages/calls when he asks about meetings. Lie and say you didn't see it. Easiest way to deal w it desu
>>
>>17497792
Trying to avoid this since we work in a very tight nit team (So I dont want to seem like dick/cause stress). Eventually I'm sure my manager will see what is going on (Manager is one doesn't care when you show up as long as you do the work, but if he is consistently missing meetings). Just trying to think of what to say tomorrow when I get the '?' or when he calls me an ass for not information him or telling him to please look it up again. Was thinking along the lines "Dude, I get it if your car breaks down or just one of those days, just please look on outlook." If he later complains later Ill ask if wants to talk about it with the manager, or I can ignore, if he complains ill ask if he wants to talk about it with the manager.
>>
>>17497729
Start "missing" his calls and texts and let him start missing deadlines.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.