[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ethical to fuck a 16y/o as a 20y/o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1470316922170.jpg (38KB, 429x645px) Image search: [Google]
1470316922170.jpg
38KB, 429x645px
Is it ethical to fuck a 16y/o as a 20y/o
>>
nah
>>
Ethics is debatable, but it is considered rape or child molestation depending on your location.

So yeah don't fucking do it you pathetic creep, fuck someone your own age.
>>
No. Date someone your own age.
>>
>>17497731
But it's cool for a 31 year old and a 35 year old to bang right?
>>
it borders on unethical. I know someone who was dating a 15 year old while he was 20, but he is a bit behind developmentally (not retarded per se, but slower to develop than normal) so they were actually an okay match maturity wise. I can't think of any other situations where people at those ages were comparable in maturity, though. I think they were an exception.

that being said, >>17497731 is right and it could be illegal where you are. plus you always always need to consider what will happen if the birth control fails and there's an unplanned pregnancy. don't think for a minute that it can't happen to you.
>>
>>17497713
depends on local law if its allowed or not

but morally i dont think its that big of a deal, it isnt even more than 5 years

so check the law
>>
>Is it ethical to fuck a 16y/o as a 20y/o

Youngsters are mindless and you are too horny to care so you'll do it anyway.
>>
>>17497733
A 31 yr old & a 35 yr old are both consenting adults, in a similar stage in life (30s, have prob gone through sim life experiences, hardships, dif jobs & relationships, are "grown up", etc). However, in your case anon, you, 20 yr, graduated from HS maybe in college, hopefully at least employed, a legal adult beside this 16 (six fucking TEEN) yr who is in HIGH SCHOOL, not any where near adulthood, who is a minor (as in CHILD u numb nutted dumb fuck), lives w/ her parents prob, worries about her grades, what her peers think of her, what her senpai thinks of her, what's she going to do when she graduates, does anybody understand her, etc, aka literally still growing up.

So yeah 30 yr old & 35 yr old ADULTS can get it on, go for it, but an adult and a teenager obv can fucking not you donut.
>>
Yes I think so.

Not in the eyes of the law or anyone else though
>>
>>17497747
Yes, because the maturity, experience, and intelligence difference between a 31 and 35 year old is tiny while it is astronomical for a 16 and 20 year old.
>>
>>17497713
Age of consent 16 in your state? Then who cares about ethics.

>>17497733
Who the fuck said date?
>>
>>17497733
Sorry replied wrong post...
This >>17497786
Was directed to >>17497747 you faget
>>
>>17497799

So not only do you want to contribute to degeneracy by having intercourse with a minor, but you also want to not even do it within the sanctity of a relationship. This is why it is not ethical to fuck teenagers: people Capitalize on their desire for love and affection to use their bodies.
>>
>>17497920
Age of consent 16? No? Cool. If it is, shut the fuck up about your ethics, or do something to change the law.
>>
No, thread over.
>>
>>17497713
Depends on where you live. Don't do it if you're american.
>>
hmmm.. i'm 20 and lowest i'd go is 18.. how can you be ok with banging high school girls?
>>
File: 67070_3145663893.jpg (253KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
67070_3145663893.jpg
253KB, 480x360px
Yes, as long as you give her shuddering orgasms.
>>
>>17498003

You side stepped my point about using another person for their body only. Teaching a young woman to just fuck around leads to heartache for her and as an adult, you have an obligation to be better than that. Why start a thread if you're not going to like the answers?

Also >>17498047 has it right. Are adult women too hard to handle or something?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.