[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally came in gf, she doesn't care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471882021170.png (105KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1471882021170.png
105KB, 320x239px
>Have been getting sorta wreckless with gf lately and fucking her raw
>This time, I sorta came out of nowhere and was too late
>I tell her this and that we should get Plan B
>She smiles and doesn't seem worried
>She says that's a good idea
>Mention that I'll go with her to get it and buy it, but she says that it's ok
>Uses vague language like "If something happens, I'll take care of it."
>Get solid verbal confirmation from her that she's getting the Plan B, but just from the tone of her voice it doesn't even seem like she's serious

Should I be worried? Is she low key trying to have my baby right now? How do I make sure she gets this Plan B?
>>
File: images-13.jpg (13KB, 426x345px) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
13KB, 426x345px
>>17497697
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Check up on her, make sure she got it. If she says no or there's any hesitation tell her you'll get it for her. And use birth control ffs.
>>
>>17497697
Find a staircase if she gets pregnant
>>
Don't trust.. Or u will be having kids
>>
>>17497697
Don't chance it, nigga. Maybe she's just joking tho but I'd openly ask her about it a few days after everything's settled. I don't want to sound like a paranoid cuck but there's a small possibility she's cheating on you and already pregnant with some other guy's kid.
>>
>>17497716
Underrated post
>>
>>17497697
Take a pill and crush it in her food/drink/whatever
>>
>>17497697
>Should I be worried? Is she low key trying to have my baby right now? How do I make sure she gets this Plan B?

First of all:

>>17497716
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Second:

Dude. Even if you ARE pulling out, according to the CDC (you know, that organization in charge of controlling and tracking biological disease/outbreaks/population movements/etc) , 22 out of 100 couples who practice pulling out get pregnant.

And even if you do it PERFECT every single WAAAAY before you cum, pre-cum has been shown to contain live sperm.

You're a dumb ass for repeatedly going raw with no contraceptives whatsoever.
>>
File: 1469309452788.png (1MB, 1302x973px) Image search: [Google]
1469309452788.png
1MB, 1302x973px
>>17497717

This. Don't be so fucking careless. Raw might feel really great but don't be so stupid.

>"Haha I'll pull out in time" "it won't happen to me" etc.

That's what two friends of mine said and both got chicks knocked up. I might sound paranoid or extreme but having children out of wedlock isn't easy on anyone involved.
>>
Lol, get practising with the punching bag in your garage because you're gonna need it...
>>
Enjoy being a family man, OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.