[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at a restaurant and legitimately fucking hate it. Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I work at a restaurant and legitimately fucking hate it. Not gonna say which place because it's local, but I work support. I bus, seat, greet, and work cashier for pick up orders.

>Pay is shit
>They make me work overtime almost daily. Ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours after im scheduled to be off work.So I can never plan anything on work days, even after work.
>If you ask to not be on overtime ive heard they give you more overtime so im not trying it.
>Customers are shitty as fuck
>Dishwashers are slow as fuck and NEVER DO THEIR JOB.
>At one point had only one day a week of work. Then when I started going to school that's when they gave me hours. So only got hours when I didn't have much free time because of school.So shitty hours when I needed it and too many hours when I didnt.
>Cashier is shit
>Cashier closes, and closing it a long retarded process that makes me wanna stick my head in a deep fryer.
>floors are fucking slippery
>Employee at the front has resting bitch face

Is this what a job is all about and I'm a whining faggot or am I actually being cucked by a bad workplace. Am I justified here?
>>
>>17497458
>>Pay is shit
Then get a better job.
>>They make me work overtime almost daily. Ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours after im scheduled to be off work.So I can never plan anything on work days, even after work.
Then get a better job. And this should help with the pay situation.
>>If you ask to not be on overtime ive heard they give you more overtime so im not trying it.
Then get a better job.
>>Customers are shitty as fuck
Customers are shitty as fuck everywhere.
>>Dishwashers are slow as fuck and NEVER DO THEIR JOB.
People in shitty, non-professional jobs slack off everywhere.
>>At one point had only one day a week of work. Then when I started going to school that's when they gave me hours. So only got hours when I didn't have much free time because of school.So shitty hours when I needed it and too many hours when I didnt.
Then get a better job.
>>Cashier is shit
K?
>>Cashier closes, and closing it a long retarded process that makes me wanna stick my head in a deep fryer.
Closing takes forever, everywere.
>>floors are fucking slippery
Then use a mop.
>>Employee at the front has resting bitch face
Ok...
>>
>Pay is shit
normal
>They make me work overtime almost daily. Ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours after im scheduled to be off work.So I can never plan anything on work days, even after work.
fine
>If you ask to not be on overtime ive heard they give you more overtime so im not trying it.
not normal, probably not true though
normal
normal
>At one point had only one day a week of work. Then when I started going to school that's when they gave me hours. So only got hours when I didn't have much free time because of school.So shitty hours when I needed it and too many hours when I didnt.
a result of you not communicating with them
>Cashier is shit
normal
>Cashier closes, and closing it a long retarded process that makes me wanna stick my head in a deep fryer.
normal
not normal
normal

sounds below average what do you LIKE about it?
>>
You're both.

Find a new job if you don't like that one you whiny niggerfaggot.
>>
I work in australia.

I work a minimum wage job. But even with that i make decent pay fortnightly.

One problem i had when i transitioned jobs. I was working as a labourer for tradework and i never had time to be slack or not do my job cause it was 1 on 1.

Got new minimum wage job working with 40+ people. More than half of which are lazy useless cunts who dont do shit.
once they realized i was a hard worked i was made daily to be the mule to clean up and fix the lazy peoples shit.. was doing overtime Every day.
So eventually i read my contract and looked online at local laws for working expectations.

I learned i could refuse overtime.

I also decided to bexome one of r he lazy cunts.

Moral of my story.
Cant beat em.... join em.
>>
>Pay is shit
Get a better job. Try going federal if you're not an autistic fuck.
Just leave, you don't have to work overtime or come in during the days they try and demand. If they clearly need you as much as they seem to they would probably switch onto someone who will take it like a bitch rather than fire you and lose labor.
Don't ask, just don't do it. Literally leave during the time you need to leave and don't ask for permission.
Be nicer and just don't pay attention to the rude ones past what is required and be extra nice to the ones who deserve it, keep a positive attitude. It will make everything pass easier.
How is this your problem?
Sux, just request less hours and tell them it's impossible to come in during days they scheduled.
>Cashier is shit
And?
You don't need to stick around, you're not a manager. Just clock out and go.
Wear proper shoes with rubbery grips on the bottom that's in your job description.
Get over it, she's not there to please you and probably is just as miserable as you are.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.