[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x644px
How the fuck do you text girls between dates/girls you're interested? You text them too much, you're clingy and you turn them off. You never text them, they think you're not interested and you turn them off. You double text, turn off. Too wordy, turn off. Too many emojis, turn off.

What the fuck?
>>
If they like you, it won't matter much. Just b urself xd
>>
>>17497312
Let this meme die. Please.
>>
>If I don't follow all the bullshit rules all the time, then I'll never find anyone!

Wow it's amazing how 99.9% of the fucking world manages to get laid when some of them don't even follow all the rules!

Shitpost on /r9k/ with this garbage.
>>
>>17497347
I'm asking for advice you nigger
>>
>>17497411

My advice was to stop worrying about stupid bullshit that's all in your head, you fucking spaz. You'll end up marrying some single mother anyway.
>>
>>17497419
but i don't want to marry your mum
>>
There are certain signals you can read that will tell you if a girl wants to be texted more or not. If you can read these signals and adapt to them, you will be able to send an acceptable number of texts.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.