[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I only get mired by non-whites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1445584925278.jpg (139KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445584925278.jpg
139KB, 578x1024px
Blacks asian and mexican girls get all smiley around me pretty often, flipping their hair and shit

Why do no white qt 3.14s do the same?
Only like one has

I'm white and I want white girls
>>
Non white girl here, I flip my hair a lot, all the time. I really doubt any girl wants some of your white bread ass if even the blanquitas don't go for you.

Girls like to touch their hair. Girls are nice. Doesn't mean they're into you
>>
>>17497311
>being this ravaged

I'm sorry that I prioritize

blanquitas" over you Camila
>>
>>17497311
Ayy mamacita, eres tortillera? Quieres cojer?
>>
File: lolwigga.jpg (72KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
lolwigga.jpg
72KB, 576x432px
>OP
>>
>>17497326
lmao this
>>
>>17497301
this is v cringey
>>
Non whites dating white is dating up, most women want a white man. Dont date down, date a white girl anon.
>>
>>17497441
why is it considered dating up
>>
>>17497653
Average income by ethnicity.
>>
>>17497301

Quit imagining things you bum
>>
File: 1464635258997.gif (1MB, 450x234px) Image search: [Google]
1464635258997.gif
1MB, 450x234px
>>17497659
>mfw 19 with 0 income but being white gets girls to be interested because they think there's gold for them to dig
>>
I see white girls flip their hairs all the time.

If you want a girl, go talk to her, and be honest but also act like you're trying to hide the fact that you aren't a decent human being.

This is the secret to women.
>>
>>17497849
when I say flip hair I mean in that coy way where they smile at you and maintain eye contact while doing it
>>
I literally see that all the time.
>>
>>17497659
Wow! No wonder jews and asians are rolling in easy pussy!
>>
that stupid fucking star cunt. i hate that fucker
>>
>>17497905
kek
>>
File: 1460369419804.jpg (38KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460369419804.jpg
38KB, 450x320px
>>17497301
White girls have a ridiculously high standard when it comes to finding a partner. Just go on a dating site and make a fake profile, pull out a pic of some random male model off the net, put in a nice six figure salary, and say that you enjoy traveling to Europe or some exotic places, throw in some expensive hobbies, and finally set preference to white girls, etc. Your inbox will explode within a day with desperate white women who are already too old for the dating scene and need some sucker to leech off. The young ones are still "discovering themselves" which is short for dick hopping all while getting a shitload of attention. The fat ones are getting dicked by betafags of any skin color.

Pussy is pussy regardless. If your goal is to get laid any race will do the trick(as long as they're hygienic), just turn the lights off and you know the rest. Just make sure you use condoms to prevent racial aberrations from spawning.

But seriously, I find most white women obnoxious and superficial af. Travel to different countries and they tend to behave better, then again it's all case by case.
>>
>>17498462
Why do they have such high standards?

Also funilly enough the first girl to ever make out with me a few days ago was white

Haven't gotten any attention from white girls aside from a few random grinds since and its really bugging the hell out of me
>>
>>17499169
Turbo, you are mentally ill, seek help.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.