[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I remove my pubes? Pic not related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How should I remove my pubes?

Pic not related
>>
First trim them down with scissors, obviously be careful, then use a razor just like you would your face.
>>
>>17497303
Oh and the first couple times I did it, itched like hell. So be prepared for that.
>>
>>17497298
use coconut oil/butter as you shave, you dont get any itch or bumps when you shave with it
>>
>>17497303
More careful, actually.
The angle you see your face is a much better one.
>>
Thanks!
>>
>>17497298
I trim to about 15 mm and i pull with fingers and cold wax.
The itch or razor blade cut is so insanely disturbing i prefer enduring the pain
>>
If I don't have coconut oil, is coconut shampoo/conditoner a suitable substitute? And what about lotion?
>>
What exactly are the boundaries? I got one of those trails going from my pubes to my belly button, and then my thighs have hair on them - but I can't go too far, or else I'll have these weird bald spots on my thighs?

What about the gooch? Shave that too? Some visual outlines and shit would help.
>>
blow torch
>>
Also, do not try to shave or trim your scrote. You can very easily do damage to your testicles due to how close the blood vessels are to a very thin piece of skin.
>>
>>17497864
Do like girls: part you want to be licked/ endures skin contact= no hair. Other part of the bush( i.e. ticket for ladies)= 10 mm until belly button.

For the crotch... Have fun but you want to be consisent at least
>>
Yo wtf, just get one of those body or beard groomers/trimmers and you good. Cut it a bit beforehand with scissors if its really bad
>>
>>17498247
Follow up: girls dont like BOYS, so at least show some signs that you reached puberty, ya know? Trim that hair that goes to bellybutton too, but it isnt that important
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.