[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guilt and relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: guilt.jpg (49KB, 800x464px) Image search: [Google]
guilt.jpg
49KB, 800x464px
How do you guys deal with it?

I'm tearing myself up inside. I don't feel 100% committed to my girlfriend like I've made her feel I am. I would never cheat on her but have been tempted. I'm racked by guilt and while i want to tell her, maybe to ease my burden, I can't shatter that trust. But I don't feel like myself. It doesn't happen often - seldom really. But when it does, ho boy.

How do you people in relationships do this? I'm a few months in and I don't know how you do this long tterm? I have no reason to doubt either of us, and that's the worst part. I must have some trust issues, and I need to work past them before they damage her. Please does anyone know what I mean?
>>
I dont understand anon, whats the problem? Youre not happy with her?
>>
>>17498359
Never been happier, which is why I feel awful for degrading something I love
>>
>>17498836
What the fuck have you done, you're not telling us anything. You're on an anonymous board, we're not fucking mind readers
>>
>>17498894
I was tempted to end the relationship and join tinder. Then realized that if she found out her trust would be shattered. I was getting cold feet but I don't know if she knows what I did. I felt awful and deleted it but now I can't get over it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.