[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I handle this correctly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20160825_164316.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160825_164316.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
My ex go pet died and needed help. I said I couldn't be therected for her at the time due to work in the morning bUT really it's because I know this could lead to dependency down the line that I cannot do. I feel bad in that I didn't help another human being through a rough time. Please be as truthful and hurtful with the truth as you need I would like to hear it. Sorry for any anher this causes.
>>
Dude just get the fuck over it and her
>>
All u should do is say "sorry to hear that, get better." and leave it be and be about your business, you don't owe her anything really. Invest your time in someone who actually cares about you or wants to not waste your time, she's an ex for a reason.
>>
File: 1471914149361.jpg (44KB, 447x325px) Image search: [Google]
1471914149361.jpg
44KB, 447x325px
>saying no to your ex
You did good.
>>
I guess I want to add that she then blocked me on all social media in the morning for this. To the guy that said say sorry, I did earlier in the day. I talked with her about it through text and it wasn't until night when she was at home that she texted for me to come and help her
>>
>>17497157

don't sweat it man, don't let her waste your time, because that's all she'll do at the end of
the day. You got your own problems buddy, she's not your problem anymore find another.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.