[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, bit of an unorthodox thread, but I think this is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1470449843187.png (136KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
1470449843187.png
136KB, 500x589px
Hey /adv/, bit of an unorthodox thread, but I think this is the best place for it.

Anyways, everyone on the board is here to give and receive advice, aside from the obvious trolling. I was here a few months back and you guys helped me get some shit under control... But after getting my shit under control everything feels the same, if anything I feel worse because I put forth the effort to feel better. The more I think about it the more I realize that there was absolutely jack shit wrong with me, I just wanted things that seemed to make other people happy rather than decide for myself what makes me happy.

I feel like a lot of us come on here because we think our lives are absolute shit and we need help... but how many of us can truly appreciate what we already have? I'm not trying to make light of peoples problems, but can a lot of us really say that getting what we want will make things better with absolute certainty?
>>
File: 1471254456261.jpg (45KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1471254456261.jpg
45KB, 700x466px
Young Marklar, your Marklars are wise and true
>>
>>17496859
I want to say this is sarcasm.. but I really don't know as I haven't seen that episode of south park. Worth a watch?
>>
>>17496823
please don't mind my grammar

From my perspective it is like the concept of the Shadow from Carl Jung. There are lot of Shadows here, after stripping ourselves of our pride or shame to the point of the two being unrecognizable one from another the Shadows starts to become something else.

I believe that this sub-culture has produced a strange mixture of emotions on people that is where I'm getting at, I feel the same, I feel that my personal dealings are getting better, there are a lot of factors that scream at me to be depressed or to submit myself to addiction or true nihilism. But knowing that every person is struggling to get through life the same and I won't even know it fills me with a paradoxical feeling.

>that getting what we want will make things better with absolute certainty?
I remember a lot of stuff that I wanted and never got, looking back I realized that never getting them was a better outcome. That is because I was dumb, and I'm not saying that I'm great now but I'd like to think that I'm not as dumb as before. I think we need to really KNOW what we want first, some figure it out fast, others never I guess.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.