[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying Alcohol for Minors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sci.jpg (415KB, 1600x1558px) Image search: [Google]
sci.jpg
415KB, 1600x1558px
Do you do it?

Should I do it?

Sure, I'd leave the /r9k/ lifestyle, but the repercussions of 14-16 year olds using massive amounts of alcohol can be serve. Not only as a development problem for them, but if anything were to happen and my name be found to be the supplier I would get charged, according to Canadian law.

If I buy if for them once, they'll keep coming back. They're having fun, sure, but they are living this "yolo" philosophy and not seeing the bigger picture.
>>
>>17496443
Unless you're gonna get laid, and not charged with statutory, no, definitely not. Think back to how stupid you were at that age, then decide if you really want to put your fate into those hands.
>>
>>17496450

I wouldn't be getting laid at all. Fuck, this sucks being perma-virgin, but as you said I'm not ready to see on the news that some faggots died because of it.
>>
>>17496443
Depends; If I am politely asked to buy a bottle of vodka for a 17 yo I might do it, or a beer for a 15 yo. But there is no money to be made there, also the laws are very different here in Germany. Beer an Wine are legal from 16 onwards, everything else from 18 onward.
>>
What's the scenario? I don't mind buying alcohol for underage teens if they're holding down a job.
>>
File: 1471993881067.jpg (17KB, 370x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471993881067.jpg
17KB, 370x372px
I'd do it for a sexual favor.
>>
>>17496478

We work together. Her and her friend group are big into partying. Tonight they are going camping and they were looking for someone to get them alcohol, hence why I made the thread, as she tried to ask me.

>>17496475

That's interesting. Would you do the same for one with foreknowledge of them being pissed loaded at a party?

>>17496491

No sex here unfortunately.
>>
>>17496500
Buying for a co-worker is usually pretty cool.

Trash the receipt, and pay with cash just in case.

Any chance of trying to smash? You probably don't want to be at the camp out with them.
>>
>>17496509
And, they're the ones fronting of course, I'd imagine. You're not putting the tab on yourself for them to have a good night at your legal expense as well, right? Surely you're getting a little financial boost out of it, even if it's a 5 spot, or a 6 pack.
>>
>>17496443
I live in America, and i am assuming we have relatively similar punishments for the crime. Do not do it.

I might buy alcohol for a family member but only if i trusted their judgement 100% and i knew the context in which they were drinking it.
>>
>>17496515
>>17496509

I've never been much of a party goer. I never drank, did drugs, or anything like that through highschool. Mainly focused on maintaining my grades (95+). Late middleschool I dabbled, but I realized I had to take my school seriously if I wanted to get places later in life.

Yes, they'd be paying. The largest hindrance for them is getting the person to buy, money isn't an issue. Some of the people in that friend group sell drugs and shit so they're rolling in money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.