[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/, help me ask this girl out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: spider profile pic.jpg (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
spider profile pic.jpg
2KB, 48x48px
I'm asking on this forum because I don't know who else to ask whilst remaining anonymous. Ill try to keep it short to explain the situation.

1. The only time we ever really talk is when I'm helping her with homework at study hall, other than that we don't talk much.

2. She likes me already (multiple of her friends have told me)

3. I can't talk to her at lunch since she sits with her friends.

4. Were in about 3 classes together, but its a block schedule (we have classes ABCD on one day and EFGH on another day) so we don't actually see each other as much.

So how should I ask her out considering the situation? Also, I'm not even sure what to ask as I've never dated before this.
PS: she was in a few of my classes last year but we never talked until the start of this year.
>>
>>17496329
When your "studying" do you both flirt with each other, other then her whore friends telling you do you know she is interested? If yes and yes then you should just casually ask her if she has plans for Sat or Sun because you want to take her to a movie.
OP: do you have any plans this weekend? There's this new movie out I wanted to see if you would be interested in going with me (;
Girl: *rips shirt off & puts fitted in face*
Done
>>
>>17496339
Tits not fitted********
>>
>>17496339

No she doesn't flirt with me, shes got a good 'poker face'. And actually her friends aren't whorey (shocking right?) shes careful about picking her friends.

Also neither of us have a license, so it would be very awkward to have to get your parents to drop you off at the movies, let alone telling them you're going on a date.
>>
>>17496354
Does OP want pussy or not?

I used to make my parents take me to the movies and drop me off unless it's your own fault you don't have license then you shouldnt be ashamed if not it's an average thing do high school kids to do. You also want her to give you some signs does she look at you differently? Does she talk in a different tone of voice? Is she nervous around you? The little details matter the most. Don't be embarrassed as anything your gonna fuck up has already been fucked up by some other kid your age in the past. Hoping this helpz
>>
>>17496461

Signs of her liking me include acting slightly different when I'm near her, and generally will try to not notice me. Also sometimes she will be looking at me, once I look around the room (being my paranoid self) and look in her direction, she darts looking another direction.

Also we are juniors, I made the choice to not get my license until I'm 18 because I think my brain will be more capable of handling certain situations, also I get to bypass drivers-ed. I don't know what her situation is but she has not gotten a permit yet.
>>
>>17496329
Anon you IDIOT! DO IT. Just go up to her acting like Johnny Bravo, confidence higher than the Apollo 13 on its heyday and get real close, and just say "We both like each other, why beat around the bush when I can lick around yours, let's fuck" there are no holes in this plan. Do it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.