[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: USA_Flag_Map.svg.png (136KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
USA_Flag_Map.svg.png
136KB, 1280x803px
Hey, /adv/ i come ask for help once again.

Younger, i wanted to be a scientist, so i started science studies

But now, still in my studies, i am unsure wether i want to keep doing science or give up

over the last year i kinda got a passion on mechanics and woodwork and metalwork.

At this point i think i'd be happier as a welder or similar job than sitting all day in a office or laboratory

Morehowever, the more i browse 4chan, the more i discovered about the USA and i went from hating the USA from loving it in a few years, and i consider moving to the US.

I tought about the pros and cons, i am aware that a car crash could fuck my debts up because no healtcare and such other cons, but i dont know, the US has more appeal than the country i live and was born.

What should i do ?

Would some US bro tell me if i should come to burgerland ?
>>
>>17496306

what? get insurance, whats the issue here?
>>
>>17496306
You want to know if you should move to the US? Sure, come on over.

If you have a good enough to job offer to come here legally then you'll be able to afford auto and health insurance so I don't think you need to be afraid of a car accident bankrupting you.
>>
>>17496400
i said healtcare because it was the first thing that campe in minde, but there are so much other things

i really doesnt want to be an illegal so i need to do all the paperwork
i need to actually find a job, and even if my english is good as long as i keep my mouth shut, when i talk english vocally is quicly becomes troublesome

but i think you get it

The US look like they are so much more free than we are, and, where i live people doesnt really like me for some reasons, and starting all over in the US would be refreshing
In the us i would be allowed to show a patriotism im not allowed to show here
but there so much more reasons
>>
>>17496442
>>17496400
when i said car accident, i meant the medicals fee
>>
>>17496444
Just out of curiosity where are you now?

I think it's a pretty good place to live, but then I don't know anything different. I can't imagine living somewhere where I can do or say what I want. Or travel wherever I want.
>>
>>17496444

where are you now?

doing this non illegally can be rough and costly, but if you find an american who wants to move to your country you can swap identities.
>>
>>17496455
France
>>
>>17496462

thats not so bad. but yeah if you can find an anon in america who will swap with you it might make things easier.
>>
>>17496462
Could be worse, but yeah you'd at least have more freedom of expression here.

I wouldn't worry so much about the auto accident thing. If it's not your fault the other driver is on the hook for your medical expenses. And your auto insurance would cover medical expenses related to an accident. In order to legally drive you have to have the insurance so don't sweat that. I think the biggest concern you would have would be all the red tape with immigration. But it's probably easier come from France than, say, Syria. But I think you pretty much need a job offer and someone to sponsor you unless you are coming as a student. Do you know anyone here?
>>
>>17496467
It's not legal, right ?

>>17496480
I dont know anyone in the US, I've looked a few time to talk to US people but i dont know what website / service to meet american people, now that i think about it tho, 4chan could be suitable, as long as i dont fall on a neet
>>
>>17496507

its not legal per se, but unless they have some sort of record or you move to their hometown there isnt much to worry about.
>>
>>17496507
One thing to think of is that it would probably be easier to immigrate if you keep studying science. I think it would be easier to get a work visa as a scientist than a mechanic or metalworker.

One option is to come here for school. Then you'll be able to network and make it easier to find jobs. Plus you'll be able to decide if you really want to be here or not.
>>
>>17496582
I need to get the opportunity to come in the us for school tho
>>
>>17496597
Yeah but I think it would be an easier opportunity to find. Not sure though.
>>
>>17496480
Where can i meet american people ?
>>
>>17496834
i tried omegle but its hard to actually fall on US people ... when you doesnt fall on a bot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.